When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

When the birds sing their love song...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2013, 3:03 pm

Kupa rolled his hazel blue eyes and poked Coal with a light smile, his tail wagging in the air behind him as his eyes glittered happily, he crouched down beside Coal and nuzzled the pup with a gentle love and tenderness as he soon looked up at Rue with a smile.

Kilo grinned and pounced on his father, a sharp yip echoing from his mouth as he landed on Kupa's back and started to pull on the big wolf's ears playfully.

Star smiled at her brothers and father, soon walking to her mother and sitting beside her with a light smile fixated on her lips while watching Kilo tub on Kupa's ears.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:41 pm

(may I join in?)

Amy slowly made her way threw the forest, having no idea of how she would get food or even surviving. she did not know how to hunt, but was well schooled in the art of tracking, having taught herself. she knew that she could not teach herself hunting, it is a skill that an older wolf must teach, for the older would know what to do. Amy, with her one ear refusing to stand straight and her half-dog origins, was only three months old and an orphan, her mother died soon after her birth, her father abandoning her because she was weak. Amy had taken to wandering, and soon taught herself many things. she wanted a permanent home, but soon her hope had faded and she kept herself wandering around, sticking in an area for as long as she could and leaving only if she was chased out. it had happened often and she had made it routine for her to do so.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 7:22 pm

Kupa sat up silently, his eyes taking in the group, his family, as he wanted it to be forever, and yet fear gripped his heart with a tightness that was unbearable for him, the thought that constantly filtered into his mind, the thought of Rue deciding against him and making him leave her and his pups. It raked his heart with pain and fear, and he knew, the only thing that would stop his suffering, was Rue.

Kilo stopped tugging on his fathers ears, sensing that he was thinking, Kilo sat on his back and wagged his tail while ducking his head closer to his fathers, almost as if he expected to hear the thoughts that raced around in the larger wolf's head.

Star, still smiling, remained at her mothers side, though, watching her brother Kilo and her father Kupa with an interested gleam beginning to peek into her eyes, tilting her head and perking her ears as her muscles itched to take her to them.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 6:32 pm

Amy could smell some wolves. "I'll be chased out sooner than I thought." she thought. Amy soon trotted towards the scent. "Ill go train my defense." she thought. She soon walked into a bush carefully to not make any noise, and soon saw it was a family." Oh, great. another bunch of pups I can feel envy for." she thought. she soon poked her head out so she could see the group more clearly. she stepped out soon after and trotted at the edge of the clearing. she then beat her tail on a bush, and jumped through the bush, making as much noise as possible to get at least one to notice. her flopped ear flapped as she ran and her tounge lolled out. she soon stopped to wait on whatever wolf was coming. her muscles tense to start running again.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:42 pm

Kilo jumped at the sound, soon turning his head to look at it, jumping down to chase the source of the noise in hope of finding what it was.

Kupa grabbed Kilo and moved him back to Rue, soon turning on his heel, his giant paws maneuvering smoothly with the timing of his body, Kupa's ears flicking forward while lunging forward to fallow the cause of the sound, catching a scent of a wolf, he lengthened his stride to begin swallowing ground, gaining on the wolf as his eyes scanned about for the wolf, soon stopping as he came to a stop before the wolf, his tail slowly swaying behind him as he watched the wolf.

Star twitched, in that moment, Kilo was by her and her mother as Kupa was gone and leaving the tree's ruffling in his wake.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 5:36 pm

Amy saw the wolf come through the bush. as he came to a stop, she couldn't help but slump down because the similarity of one of the pups to him. "lucky pups, actually having a family." she muttered as she started to dash off, her little pup stature a blur to anyone watching. She had thought of staying here, in her brief moments. she being an orphan pup she knew that it would never be true that she could stay anywhere.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 12:21 pm

Kupa stopped and flicked his ears silently, lifting his head and tail up high, his tail making a beautiful arch over his back to rest lightly on his back, his hazel sky blue flecked eyes scanned the other wolf before he barked sharply. "Who are you!?

Kilo moved nervously, his ears twitching at the slightest sound as he paced back and forth, fighting himself on if he should fallow his father. Soon grunting, Kilo bolted into the spot where Kupa had gone threw, soon crashing into a wolfs leg, he fell back and shook his head as his eyes blurred in confusion.

Star flattened her own ears, watching Kilo pace then finally decide on fallowing the big brute out after what ever had made the noise.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 2:04 pm

Amy stopped and walked back to her place after she noticed the wolf wasn't chasing. when she heard the wolf bark out a question, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. " Whats it matter to you who an orphaned half-dog three-month-old pup is? Your just like all the others, no sympathy for one with no family." she said boldly. She turned around soon after and stated to stomp away, she growled as she scented another wolf. "and tell your pup it is not polite to listen in!" she angrily barked.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 5:45 pm

Kupas eyes twinkled lightly as a sharp laugh radiated from him, "Who are all the same? The wolves who run you out of their land? Or the fact that I am talking to you and not snapping at you like a mad wolf-dog. I do not judge, I only ask." Kupa sat smoothly back on his haunches while wagging his tail a smile lighting his dark features and bright eyes. "Kilo, come on out! No need to hide from those who know you are there." A chuckle rumbling in his throat but still he continued to watch the other wolf stomp away.

Kilo sauntered out with a wagging tail, soon sitting beside his father and smiling "She is pretty dad!" his comment ringing with the smile that glowed on his face, closely resembling Kupa's wide smile and glowing face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:43 pm

Amy turned and glared at the male. She slowly glanced down at the Look-alike pup. She sat and lowered her ears. " youll soon know why the others run me out." she muttered. she curled her tail tightly around her paws and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:24 pm

Kupa tossed a sideways grin then wagged his tail, sitting back and relaxing with a small contempt smile placed on his dark face. "So, tell me why then."

Kilo grinned something close to a mini clone of his father, soon walking to the wolf/dog and looking up at her with perked ears and a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 6:19 pm

Amy ignored the pup and beat her tail on the ground in annoyance. " The reason why they chase me out is because I always chase the prey out. They try to teach me to hunt when I ask, but as soon as all the prey is gone I'm out. Its strange you haven't heard of the 'wild wolf-dog disaster' before, its one of the reasons they say a wolf should always stay away from a dog." she said, rolling her eyes as she finished.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:01 am

With a shrug of his massive shoulders and a flick of Kupa's ears, he swayed his tail slowly "Well, it is up to you on if you want to go now, I am unlike other wolves, if you can see here." his large head lifting to sniff the air before his jaws parted in one, long, yawn. Using his left front paw to scoop Kilo up and bring him back closer while letting his eyes rest on the wolf-dog once more.

Kilo grunted when he was lifted, soon giggling and wagging his tail, rolling in his fathers grasp before plopping down on the ground and looking at the wolf-dog and then his father, his gaze traveling to and from them both repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:58 pm

Amy shrugged. "I was hoping to train my speed, but I guess I could try to learn to hunt while I'm here." she said. She took her paw and played with her flopped over ear, and started to laugh. she shook her head and jumped to her feet and started to run in a circle. She had decided that she could play now. she jumped up on a tree and kicked off to one close by and started to tear through the forest. she laughed until she found herself back at the spot she started in. she plopped down and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 1:20 pm

Kupa gave a lopsided grin before turning and nudging Kilo back towards Rue, Star, and Coal. Soon turning, he began to run, his long legs stretching and recoiling, the big brute bolted off, running at a speed that seemed to make him a blur, he only laughed and worked on his stride.

Kilo grumbled softly before turning and trotting back towards his mother and brother and sister, though stopping to watch his father run off before smiling and copying his fathers running position all the way back to his mother.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 8:22 pm

Amy woke up to the sound of rustling leaves. "Hey! Where are you going?" She shouted to the leaving wolves. She sniffed the air and started to head off to the clearing she had seen the family in. She stopped after going through a bush, waiting there to see if anyone might be kind to her.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2014, 3:51 am

Kupa slipped threw the forest like he was a mear mist among the trees, soon circling back and lengthening his stride to carry him threw the clearing with rippling muscles and a gleaming coat. He felt a great pride in seeing his family in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 12:39 am

Rue watched as the wolf named Amy exchanged with Kupa. She scruched up her face when she started complaining about her situation. 'You shouldn't exploit your history. It makes you crippled and vunerable to those who know it." She sighed ruefully and stood up on his black paws. She looked at Kupa with a questioning look.

Coal wagged his tail and glanced at his brother and sister. He frowned as he thought to himself. He was curious about the wolf, but he felt out of place if he was the only one to ask about her. She quickly explained her history sadly. Coal felt bad for her. She was abandoned, he didn't know about his father and mother's history, but he never had made a move to ask. "I guess I should ask later..." He made a mental note and looked at Amy to see what else she would do.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:02 pm

Amy looked around and saw the other wolf and pups had noticed her. She laid her ears back and sat, curling her tail tightly around her paws and oddly flicking her flopped over ear trying to get it to stand up straight like a normal wolf. I Don't know why I'm nervous, its not like I'm welcome here anyways...  She thought silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 3:21 pm

Kupa stopped in his tracks now, looking at Amy once more, then looking at his pups. Thoughts raved in his head, always changing. He pranced around and sat beside Rue, a grin flashing over his features. Kupa lifted his head and watched Amy, "No where important. So..why are you here..?" curiosity beamed in his eyes silently, the sky blue standing out against the hazel he tilted his head a little more and smiled.

Kilo sat still, not moving a single muscle, he hardly even looked alive at this point, he just watched his father and the wolf Amy. He wondered what would happen, what would his mother think? What would his father do?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:43 pm

"I'm not really doing anything that matters." Amy replied. She looked around quickly, not really taking in details but noting possible paths.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 2:02 am

Kupa nodded, thinking for a moment before he looked at Rue, his eyes gleaming softly as he lowered his head, submitting to her as his Alpha, Kupa flattened his ears and murmured softly to her, "Are you okay? You want me to do anything?" his heart thudded heavily in his chest as he kept his gaze on her, though once and a while looking around at Amy and the pups.

Kilo looked at his father, a question clear on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the birds sing their love song...   When the birds sing their love song... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the birds sing their love song...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4