Stalking the lambs - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Stalking the lambs

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 6:33 pm

(May I join in with my wolves Moon and Apollo?)
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

Female Registered : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 7:00 am

(Yeah sure)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 11:14 am

"Is this a bad place?" Moon said to Apollo. "It seems it might be, I can scent some wolves nearby." Apollo replied, sinking back to stand beside her sister."Maybe their friendly." Moon suggested. "Maybe... but I don't know." Apollo said quietly as she nudged her sister to be quiet.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 1:48 pm

kabo followed Bridget, the breeze ruffling his fur. the sun was shining on his pelt, warming him. he glanced back. "c'mon luka, lets go." he said playfully bounding ahead of them both, heading for the forest. not paying attention he ran right into a grey female that he failed to smell because she was downwind.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 5:40 pm

Bridget watched as Kabo ran right into a grey female. Her pelt get darker in the shade and ruffling her fur.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 10:40 pm

Moon

"Oof!" Moon yelped as a wolf ran into her. She heard growling, but she was being crushed and the air was knocked out of her lungs. 'I guess someone just got onto Apollos bad side." She thought.

Apollo

"Get off my sister you big oaf!" Apollo growled as she raised her paw to strike the wolf, only to move her paw to slash the ground next to his head at the last second. "Ανόητη μικρή mutts" She growled.

Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 2:00 pm

kabo scrambled away from the fey and  quickly apologized. "sorry i didn't see you there, and you were down wind! are you ok? i didn't hurt you did i?" he said in quick succession, ignoring the other fey.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 2:18 pm

Bridget watched as Kabo said his apology to the female and then she looked at the other wolf and told the wolf to calm down. Then turned to the female Kabo was talking to and asked if she was ok.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 4:34 pm

Moon got up off the ground and hid behind Apollo. "Are these wolves bad?" She asked. "Its up to you, not me." Apollo replied quietly so that only Moon could hear. Moon nodded and started to think.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 8:11 pm

kabo watched the grey wolf hide behind the white one. "its alright we are friendly. running into you was an accident, really!" he said trying to convince them.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 10:52 pm

"Its not your choice for my sister to think your good."Apollo growled. Moon closed her eyes and scrunched down.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2014, 11:42 pm

"well it doesn't help her make her own decision with you growling at everyone either!" kabo said getting irritated with the bossy female.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:52 am

"Yes calm down we are no harm to you" she looked at the bossy female.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 10:19 pm

Apollo swished her tail in agitation. "Doesn't matter, Ανόητη μικρή mutts." She said. Moon raised her head and smiled. "If the wolves are sorry, I can forgive them." She said as she stood. Apollo nodded. "I guess."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 2:29 pm

( what is Ανόητη μικρή ??????????)

kabo smiled at her. " I am very sorry for crashing into you like that" he said apologizing again. then he perked his ears up. he started to hear a human shouting. "I think the farmer has discovered the lamb" he said matter-of-factly. "lets get out of here" he said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 6:29 pm

(It has 'stupid', I forgot the other word. I think its 'little'.)

Moon heard the yelling as well. "Can we come?" She asked. Apollo looked around for the human.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:54 pm

kabo's fur started bristling. the human was getting closer by the minute. "yes you can come but lets go before we are found!" he was getting edgy being close enough to a human to hear it. he had some bad experiences with their kind and wasn't to keen to see another one.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 6:20 am

Bridget nodded and said "let's go" in a quite whisper and she trotted away but slowly waiting for the others to come with her.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 1:54 pm

(where is silver wolf?)

kabo followed bridget gratefully, as she walked toward the trees.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:51 pm

Apollo followed the other wolves warily. Moon followed Apollo quickly.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:17 am

(i'm just going to fast forward a little if thats ok)

they walked untill they couldn't hear the human anymore. 
kabo laid down in the shade of a nearby tree to rest. even though the human was far away now, he staid alert and ready, still not at ease.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 11:57 pm

Apollo sat down a little ways away with Moon, alert at any noise.
Back to top Go down
jasper38
` pup

jasper38

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 1:51 pm

Bridget lay down with her tongue out. Keeping her eyes open just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stalking the lambs   Stalking the lambs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalking the lambs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Human Outskirts :: Farmland-
Jump to: