the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

the hunger games ( the wolf version )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

is this cool?
very
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
yes
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i like cheese! :P
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
sorta, mabey.
the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:07 pm

Fawn smiled."If I put up a good fight I should be more than alright, but lets get back to your brother, Okay?" She said as she started in the direction of Smoke.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 12:03 pm

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted her for a while.

Smoke still lightly slept though it seemed he was sleeping really heavily and would never get woke up by anything, he was so dead tired.

Cloud looked up at fawn and slowly she went to walk by her side. "Alright, I don't want to make him worry."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 9:16 pm

( Its ok.)

Fawn smiled as they reached the den that Smoke still lay in. She sat at the entrance and gazed around the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:58 am

ooc: So so sorry, ive been really busy and losing track of all my post and I'm trying to merge to packs but am getting no reply's from the pack members in the other pack and ya know, it getting confusing.

Smoke slowly blinked his eyes, they slowing started opening and he sat up with a yawn of his maw. His teeth gleaming in the low lighting of the hole. He looked towards fawn who sat at the entrance looking around. He got up and went to sit down beside her. Nudging her with his nose "What are you thinking about?" He asked taking his right paw and licking it to rub on his temple to try and smooth down his ruff fur from digging.

Cloud entered and went to sit down a the back of the den. She shuffled her front paws back and forth, chewing her lip and at one point making it bleed so she stopped. She then started to twitch her ear thoughts running through her head and what she was thinking about doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the hunger games ( the wolf version )   the hunger games ( the wolf version ) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the hunger games ( the wolf version )
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5