Starting a Pack

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Starting a Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2013, 11:08 am

Titus walks through the forest accompanying his mate Scar as he searched for a suitable place for them to start their new family. He traveled ahead of her to scope out the area for any dangers; poachers or otherwise until he heard something in the distance. The sound of water falling against rocks was music to his ears as he was thirsty from the long days walk, he lets out a single bark; turning his head over his shoulder for his mate to hear him clearly. " Scar over here! I've found us some water!" he says slowly down so she could catch up with him.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Scar (sorry for inactivity)   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2013, 4:50 pm

Scar's ears turned towards Titus at the sound of Water. She trotted up beside him, ready for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:52 pm

Titus made his way to the sound of the waterfall. His eyes scanning the area for miles for any kind of sign of immediate danger; his ears doing the same as they swiveled atop his cranium. It wasn't long before they reached the beautiful lagoon.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 2:44 pm

As Scar followed, she felt a small kick in her stumach, but ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2013, 5:42 pm

{would it be okay if i join ya? with this wolf?}

Name: Scar face
Strength: running
Weakness: hunting
Pelt Color: silver
Markings: scar across right eye
Eye color: hazle
Personality: scar face is docile most of the time as long as she is not provoked, she also hates when anyone is on her right side do to she is blind in that eye caused by a unknown injury that caused a scar to form there too.
Other: is blind in one eye
Picture(s): none
Human or Wolf: wolf

Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2013, 10:43 am

(Yup as long as that wolf has already been approved for RP you are welcome to join in)

Titus drew in deep breathes through his nasal passage; calling up scents with his mind almost like making a mental map of where everything whether plant or animal may be in the area. It was something he did when he would go hunting but now called upon it as he considered this place would make a more perfect home for him and his mate. Slowing slightly to allow Scar to come up beside him; he gave her a light nuzzle of affection and to rub his own scent upon her so that others would still be able to tell that they were mates.
Stopping at the lagoons edge he waits for her to take a drink so that they wouldn't be caught off guard while part-taking in the refreshing drink.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: sorry ive been abscent   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 2:56 pm

Scar rubbed up against Titus, then glanced around quicky. She then leaned down and took a refreshing drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:48 pm

Titus rubs against his mate having missed her and yips happily, " I've met some nice wolves while you were away." he starts to explain, " A female and her pups are nearby and there's some meat waiting for you." he says with his tail wagging vigorously behind him. " You should come with me, I'll introduce you to them. The pups are fun to play with." he smiles and licks her ears content to have his mate near his side again.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 4:36 pm

Alright, she said. As she followed him to where ever he was taking her.

(BTW, i will be gone for a while in september.)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2013, 2:08 pm

(That's okay and the pups my character is talking about is in the topic: A pup is lost so I'll post there next.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting a Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting a Pack   Starting a Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a Pack
Page 1 of 1