Kupa

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Kupa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

Kupa sauntered out of the cover that the trees provided, and lapped water from the lake, savoring the way it cooled his hot breath. He sighed knowing he had to leave sooner or later, humans didn't want him in the area and would continue to run him off or kill him. he sat lazily and gazed at the moon wondering were his journey would take him next. finally he gave into the hunger that gnawed at him, he moved into the water and froze watching for movement until the glimmer of a fish caught his eye, before he could consider, he plunged into the water and pulled his great head back with a trout wriggling in between his jaws. Kupa trotted out of the water and ate him mean in two great chomps, and finally, with his hunger satisfied he curled up under a tree and dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:16 pm

Rue glanced around. Her belly felt so hollow. She gritted her teeth. Only to scent another wolf. She pinned her ears to her head and growled. She turned,and noticed a rabbit nearby. She licked her maw. Then launched herself at the creature. It let out a screech,before she killed it. She quickly ate the animal. Then warm meat steaming in her belly. She yawned comfortably. Then wander out onto the plain. She looked up at the sky. The moon shimmering down on her silver pelt. She sighed and laid down in the flowers.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:22 pm

Kupa's head shot up the minute he heard and smelt the other wolf, he pulled himself up and padded forward on silent paws. he sniffed carefully as his head swung left and right looking for the other wolf, there in the middle of a patch of flowers lay a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:34 pm

Feeling eyes on her. She flicked her ears. "Get a move on boy." She flicked her tail. "I can scent you anyways." Her eyes were still closed. And her head was still sutured to the stars.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:39 pm

Kupa snorted violently as his ears twitch at her words "of all the wolves in the world, i have the displeasure of running into this one" he growled to himself as he turned away and trotted back to his spot under the tree. he rolled his shoulders gently working out the mussels that had grown tense in case it was an angry male wolf.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:45 pm

Hearing him reply,Rue snorted. "Not your best shot with the ladies eh." She chuckled and turned to the wolf. She blinked her eyes open. Then flicked her ears. She shrugged and slowly trotted through the field of flowers. Her silver coat shimmering in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:50 pm

Kupa chuckled to himself at her rep-lie, she was a fighter ready to defend, "not by a long shot, I'm like a girl repel-ant" he mumbled his mood was still over on the brighter side of every thing as he watched her move around the field.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:52 pm

Rue shook her head. She chuckled. "I guess thats one thing we can agree on." She flicked her tail and gazed up at the moon.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2013, 11:58 pm

Kupa smiled at her words, he rose up to his paws and glided over the ground like a ghost, no madder how big he got, he was still incredibly silent. He stood several wolf lengths behind her and looked up into the stars, he sighed then turned and loped back to the lake were, once again, he pounced on a fish and ate it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:14 am

Rue yawned and laid down in her back. She gazed up at the shimmering stars. "Well,at least its pretty out tonight." She muttered to herself. She yawned and closed her eyes. The wind tugging at her fur.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:21 am

As kupa dried off he sniffed the air, growing tense he sniffed again the horrid stench of gun powder filled his nostrils, he moved quickly then stopped. He didn't want to be responsible for a death, he turned and sprinted over to the fae, he nudged her then sniffed the air again, panic started to flutter as he spoke quickly "come on! now! hunters are coming and they came armed." he looked up again then down "come on!". with that kupa sprinted into the trees and stopped to wait and see if she was coming.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:29 am

Rue was confused. But rushed after him. After hiding in a bush beside him,she narrowed her eyes. "If either of us get killed." She growled. "I'll blame you." She flicked her ears. Not even knowing the wolf's name.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:39 am

"ok i will taken all blame but neither of us is going untill i kill at least one of them" Kupa swished his tail and watched as four large men with big guns rushed into the clearing. they searched the area for several more minutes before one man called out "he aint hear he must have left the area" with that he lead the men away. kupa sighed and flopped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:44 am

Rue snorted. "Yeah,for now." She flicked her tail. "So who might the wolf be,who almost killed me tonight." Rue flicked her ears.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:49 am

Kupa lowered himself to his stomach and looked up at her "that wolf.... that wolf might be me" he flattened his ears and lowered his gaze "i meant no harm, i didn't think they would find he this fast" he sighed and looked up for a second "im sorry for that" kupa rose swiflty and trotted into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:52 am

Rue shook her head. And followed the wolf. "I meant,your name dummy." Rue chuckled and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:55 am

Kupa slowed down and waited for her to catch up "my name is kupa" he nodded his head as he came to a complete stop. "and who do i have the pleasure of meeting?" he tilted his head and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 12:58 am

Rue raised her eyebrows. "I'm Rue. And,I guess there is some pleasure meeting you Kupa." She flicked her ears. "Beside the point where a human almost killed me." She chuckled,then blinked her Silverish purple eyes.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 1:04 am

kupa grinned his puppy grin that he could never seem to grow out of, "yes i guess there is, i am truly sorry about the humans they have been after me for years now" he chuckled at the memories. "well im not very safe as you can see, so feel free to leave when ever you want" he nodded his head solemnly the moon light glimmered of of his coat as he shifted his paws.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 1:08 am

Rue stopped. Curious,she asked a question. "Why are they chasing you anyways?" She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 1:17 am

Kupa sat down and flatened his ears as he gazed down at the floor, "well, when i was younger my parents and i were out and we saw a human my dad didn't think and killed her on sight, the next day tons of hunters came and found us in a field, they killed my parents and went to look for me but i out ran them, i guess they never stop or some thing butt after that i saw them allmost every day setting snares and other things i almost died a couple times so hear i am always running" kupa looked into the sky and gazed at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 1:23 am

Rue flexed her claws. "Well then,you father has a brain the size of a walnut." She flicked her ears. "But I'm sorry to hear that Kupa"
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 1:41 am

"no, i sure a walnut is to big for what im looking for" Kupa looked left and right then sniffed, nothing came to him and so he got up and stretched flexing all of his mussels then sat up again "don't worry about it, i can out run hunters and im good a fighting thats what i need to live a descent life" he yawned and looked up at the sky. he scratch the ground to make a clear spot "well we are safe for now and im tired feel free to take a nap" he curled into a big black fur ball and slipped into a semi-consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 3:23 pm

Rue shook her head. Then yawned. She rolled her head around. She make a loud crack sound. She breathed a sigh of relief. She flicked her tail. "Night." She then padded to a tree. She quickly dug a hole beside it,then laid down. She blinked her eyes once. Then close them.
Back to top Go down

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 3:36 pm

Kupa squinted his eyes as the sun rose bringing all of its bright light with it, he sighed and rose to his paws. his slick mussels moved under his skin, he yawns and licked his lips he glanced over to where rue slept. he turned and loped out to the lake the gun powder smell faint, he trotted into the water and pounced grabbing a fish, quickly he turned and ran back to rue and set it down beside her, then returned for his own after he ate he settled down and waited for rue to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kupa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kupa   Kupa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kupa
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next