run away

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

run away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dragonwolf1775
` pup

dragonwolf1775

Light Wolf Bright Eyes

Female Age : 23

run away Empty
PostSubject: run away   run away Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2013, 10:56 pm

William walked home on the dark streets alone. he looked up to see the moon. full and bright. he sighed as he looked at it and to himself he said "if only... i were... wolf..." he continued walking to his home. he finally reached his apartment complex. he took out the key and opened the door. he walked in, the room was dark, he closed and locked the door. "dad? hello? im home, i had after school detention again." he looked around waiting for a reply. there was none. he saw a note taped to the tv. he picked it up and read aloud to himself "dear william, i was called on a last minute business trip. i'll be back the following month. love dad." william put the note down. he sat in the chair and grew more and more despondent. he put his hand on his face and let out a loud sigh. he looked out his window at the moon. it gave him an idea. "dads gone on a trip... i'll take one of my own insearch of the Light Wolf uncle tomm tells me about." he packed supplies for the trip. he looked and saw his uncle tomms chi crystal. "this'll help me." he grabbed it and headed out the door. he was armed for anyone in his way.

(why does no one role play with me??? does no one like me??? im kinda sad by this... T.T)
Back to top Go down

run away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Sixth Year (2013)-
Jump to: