Morfia seeks a mate

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Morfia seeks a mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

Morfia seeks a mate Empty
PostSubject: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2013, 12:37 pm

It had been a while since Morfia had seen another wolf as she had been lonely with no one to talk to. She saw an elderly rabbit who was nibbling at the berries on the bushes she lay low and stalked her prey when the rabbit finally sensed a wolf's presence it was too late and Morfia had sunk its teeth into its neck, dead, she lay it on the ground and ate half of it hoping someone would come and take the other half and finally talk to her. She sat down and started to howl a long sad song of misery before she lay down and curled up with her eyes open, just waiting. "Maybe one day" she sighed.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 12:00 am

Roswell nudged her brother when she saw the she wolf. she told him to stay and went to the other wolfs side " hello friend, i'm Roswell, but you can call me Ross." she said, cheerily. she motioned for her brother to come.

the red wolf went and sat at the opposite side of the wolf. " I'm snake, i"m Ross's brother." he noticed the rabbit half." can i have some rabbit? i"m starving!" he said politely to the she-wolf he was sitting beside.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 12:31 pm

Morfia smiled at the sight of them as she sat up and she moved backwards and said cheerfully "help yourself" pointing at the half rabbit with her nose she looked at Snake then Ross and said politely to her "you can have some too". Morfia wondered maybe this was her chance to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 4:26 pm

snake nodded "thanks" he said. then he took his claws and cut the rabbit in half. "we havent eaten in a while."

ross took a half and tore into it, proving her brothers claim.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 5:08 pm

Morfia looked at Ross then gazed at Snake. "Are you both on your own or do you both have a pack?"she asked. She had taken an interest in them, especially Snake for some reason she took a shining to and she did not understand why but she smiled and sat watching them eat all the same.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 11:48 am

snake flashed a smile at Morfia. then he went and dug a three-room den, and went into the left room.

Ross stifled a laugh and walked to morfia. "we did belong to a pack for one minute before" she said. "were more like travelers, where I go, he goes, where he goes, I go" she thought a little "would you like to stay whith us for a while?" she asked. "you can have the den on the right." she added, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:01 pm

Morfia smile grew larger she had never been asked to stay for a while with anyone "Thank you so much" she said as she wagged her tail "if there is anything I could do for you two such as hunting for you I will be quite happy to." and she put her front paws down in a bowing position then walked into the room on the right. She curled up with her eyes open for a while. "Night" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 12:10 pm

ross smiled. anything for a friend, she thought. as she leaped into the middle room, she yawned and clawed the back floor and curled up.

snake heard every word that was spoken, and his tail wagged. he smiled and curled up.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 4:09 pm

Morfia woke up the next day she opened her eyes and stretched. She got out of the den and seen a family of rabbits who were grazing in the flowers she looked for the weakest or the fattest she could get for Snake, Ross and Morfia to share until she came across a limping, fat rabbit who was struggling to keep up with the rest of the family. She crouched down into the flowers then finally she jumped out and attacked. She bitten its back leg so it could not move. It was panicking and Morfia felt it squirming then she went for the neck with a single "crunch" the rabbit stopped squirming.

Morfia brought the rabbit to the front of the den and sat down smiling.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:13 pm

ross woke up to the smell of fresh rabbit, and thought that someone was awake. she went to get out of the den "good morning." she said to morfia," is snake up yet?" she asked, yawning.

snake smelt the rabbit too, but he was tired and tried to sleep more, the rabbit taunted him, until snake could feel himself fall back into sleep.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:37 pm

"Snake is not up yet" Morfia said then she looked down at the rabbit then up at Ross "Do you want to eat now or wait for Snake?" she asked with her head tilted to one side still smiling as she did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 2:58 pm

" ill go wake snake up, he never wants to miss a meal." ross said walking into snakes room. she bit his tail and started to drag him into the other room.

snake woke up when he was near the entrance. he saw the rabbit and struggled to get up. when he stood he tried to get his sister to let go of his tail.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 3:08 pm

Morfia giggled at the sight of Snake trying to get his tail away from Ross. She cut the rabbit into three pieces with her claw. "Dig in" she said still giggling at the look on Snake's face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 3:25 pm

ross took her piece of meat and let go of snakes tail so she could eat the meat. which hid the smirk of her face.

snake fell when ross let go of his tail. when he got up he took a piece of meat and went to a corner to eat.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 3:01 am

Morfia took her piece and lay down to eat it. When she finished she stood up and asked"why does Snake eat in the corner?" She felt really interested in knowing more about Snake as she felt something she has never felt before when she looks at Snake
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:00 pm

"we haven't been in a she-wolfs presence in a long time, and he's done this in her presence when he was embarrassed." she stifled a giggle 'he liked her, too.' she thought." ill go talk to him." she said. she walked over to snake and sat with her tail curled around her right paw." you like her, don't you?" she asked snake quiet enough so they could only here each other.

snake nodded." your not telling her, are you?" he asked ross

"don't worry, I wont." she said. she walked to morfia." lets go hunt for lunch. I have something I want to tell you, but I cant with snake around. up for a big hunt?" she asked smirking
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:08 am

"Yes, lets go" she said. Morfia had never went on a hunt with another wolf in ages and she was excited about doing it again. She followed where Ross was going so she knew where they were going to hunt."So what is it you want to tell me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 10:17 pm

ross smiled and trotted half pace."first, how do you feel about my brother?" she asked. she stopped and looked for prey. She found a big rabbit den, and started digging the entrance bigger so she could fit in, or morfia could.

snake had followed them, he knew what game ross was playing. 'note to self, never tell ross a secret' he thought. he shook his fur, careful not to shake the bush.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 3:24 am

"I really like your brother but I don't know if he likes me" she said. She let out a sigh. She had never felt like that about another wolf before and telling Ross how she feels made it better. She smiled a little then looked at Ross.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 10:31 pm

ross smiled and laughed." it seems the feelings mutual between you two." she said, she sniffed the air." and it seems I'm going to be in trouble too, as well as have a meal" she smirked. " snake, I know your there!" she added.

snake sighed and crawled from the bush. He crawled to his sister, "you said you wouldn't tell!" he said, biting his sisters leg and pulling to her to the ground. once he done that he stood and ran away, falling into an abandoned fox den after he gone about 50 miles.

ross frowned " he knew the game I was playing at, I didn't expect this to happen. I was trying to help." she sobbed. she licked the paw he bit, he had cut it deep enough to shed blood. she curled up and clawed the ground in front of her. the rabbits that owned the den she had dug came in reach of her claws trying to escape, and she ended up killing three rabbits of the five she had been after. she didn't notice, though. she got up and nearly stumbled " I got to go get him." she said, licking her paw. " I have to help him." she repeated. she stumbled again, and sneezed. she kept sneezing and fell. "I need the runt. he's my only other family." she sounded angry now, she stood up and bolted. she jumped to add speed to her stride.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 5:08 am

Morfia was worried about them. "Ross calm down you will hurt yourself!" She did not want anyone to be hurt physically or emotionally because of how she felt about Snake. She bolted with her paws hardly touching the ground until she got up with Ross and she said "Ross, please. I will talk to Snake and make him see sense. You were only doing what you thought was right. Please I will help you".
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:49 am

ross stopped forcefully. she took out a big amount of dirt from the ground. " you promise?" she asked quietly. she sat and cocked her head. her pelt seemed duller than the slightly bright yellow it was before. " please bring him back." she said, laying her ears fat across her head. she lay her head on the ground." please."

snake heard all of this, and couldn't help but poke his head out. he saw his sister and morfia. he shook his pelt and sprayed dirt everywhere. he ducked back in, since they were only a yard away, the dirt would hit them he knew. he didn't want to be found. but his scent was strong and fresh, so he couldn't hide forever.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 1:05 pm

"I promise" she whispered "wait here and I will find him" she knew where Snake was because she smelled his scent and felt dirt hit her. She trotted into the bushes where Snake was and said "Ross was only doing the right thing we would have found out sooner or later that we both liked each other". She sat down and said firmly "she is your sister she is just trying to look out for you and make the right choices. The truth is a really like you Snake but I don't want you and Ross falling out" she smiled a little as she looked into Snake's face.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 10:01 pm

snake laid his ears back. " really." he said quietly. he smiled a little. maybe morfia was right, he thought.

ross slept in her spot.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2013, 2:52 am

"Yes I really like you Snake" she smiled and walked closer to him and she licked his muzzle and took a step backwards still smiling "come on your sister would be wondering where you are"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morfia seeks a mate   Morfia seeks a mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morfia seeks a mate
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next