what was missing? - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

what was missing?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

Female Age : 25

what was missing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:40 pm

Inprosper lay down, she knew what she was feeling but she thought she was not getting a connection from Roku so maybe it was time to up her game. She closed her eyes and had a nap.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:16 pm

roku went to hunt and caught a rabbit. he brought it back to the den and he finished the rabbit he had started eating. he curled up but couldnt sleep, because he was still thinking.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:22 pm

Inprosper's body lay covered in blood lying on the on muddy floor beside her lay a blurred out image of another dead wolf, who was it? Inprosper woke up startled at her nightmare that she did not understand. She got up and stretched her legs then went to have a drink nearby.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:55 pm

roku got up after inprosper woke up startled. "are you okay?" he asked her when he caught up with her
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:02 pm

"Yeah I just had a nightmare" she said after she had had her last mouthful of water. She walked back, she had never had a nightmare like that before but she knew not to think on a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:11 pm

roku nodded. he thought to change the subject. " have you ever met a human before?" he asked, hopeing not to provoke any bad memories or remindance of the nightmare. he jumped over to the den enterance and curled up again with only his head still up.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:15 pm

"No, I have never met a human in all my life. Have you ever met a human? she said sounding interested, it was good that Roku changed the subject.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:28 pm

roku smiled, hinting the sense of interest in her voice. " i met one, i have raised her like a pup, she is a little pup to me still..." he said hopeing that this would spark more intrest.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 3:05 am

"Wow, you are really lucky to have bonded with a human when some have never seen one" Inprosper smiled at Roku really interested in what he would say next.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 9:01 am

Roku nodded " there are humans you don't wish to see as well as the ones that could be friends, sometimes one out numbers the others. I have ran into humans that hunt our pelts, and humans who don't care about us. Many humans ignore wolves, witch I don't mind, it only means less humans to hunt us." he said, starting to yawn as he finished.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 1:37 pm

"Tired?" she yawned "lets get some sleep" she walked inside the den and curled up to sleep.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2013, 6:56 pm

roku nodded. he lay his head down and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 2:30 pm

Improsper woke up early she stood up and walked away from the cliff into the woods to hunt for rabbits when she saw one she immediately took action and crunched the rabbits neck she trotted back to the cliff and put the rabbit on the grass waiting for Roku to wake before getting hers.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 2:41 pm

roku woke to the smell of rabbit. he walked over to improsper. "good morning." he said.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 2:55 pm

"Good morning I brought you something to eat" she said happily pointing at the rabbit carcass.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:02 pm

"thanks." roku said. he took the rabbit and sat at the edge of the cliff, looking out and around at the scenery. he took a few bites of the rabbit and set it aside for later.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:24 pm

"It is beautiful here" she said as she sat down and looked at the hills and forest of trees below the cliff.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:31 pm

roku nodded "true, ive never seen a view so like this one, all the hills and mountains," he looked at a river close by and shook his head. " and the rivers."
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:49 pm

"I used to dream of looking out at this view and having a mate by my side" she said smiling weakly her eyes focused on the view further away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 2:44 pm

"you have been here before?" roku asked.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 3:00 pm

"Only once when I was just a pup I can only remember looking out during the sunset and smiling, like I was meant to be there" she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 3:10 pm

" thats nice. all i remember of puphood is that i wanted to be an adventurer like the wolf im named after. i was when i had rain, she was named after rain the first and rain the second, just like me, exept i am roku the third. I didnt have a good puphood, i locked all memories of puphood away, just like my parents were...." he said trailing off as memories tried to push there way into his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 3:24 pm

She looked at him sort of sympathetically she did not know what to do. She felt like she should have nuzzled him so that he knew that she understood but instead she just sat there caught up in her own pup hood memories.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 3:35 pm

Roku bent his head down, looking at the ground below. he raised his head and looked out to the ocean, seeing a cliff on the beach just as high as the one he sat on now. " lets move to that cliff, there. i think more variety of food is better. iv had fish before, and its Delicious!" he said shaking his pelt as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
animoco
` dispersal

animoco

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 4:09 pm

"Yes lets go." she walked to back in to the trees then turned her head waiting for Roku to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what was missing?   what was missing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what was missing?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Lands of the Loners :: Moon Cliff-
Jump to: