Just coming back to say goodbye

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

Just coming back to say goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 10:29 pm

Hey WolfLife, your main admin here. I haven't been on here in a while.  Wow...  Not all that much has changed, but so many memories are brought back up...  Stuff from years ago, things I barely even remember.  Friends I've made along the way, stories sparked back to life from long ago.  People who I met and helped through my sad, anti-social/awkward stages in life... I grew up here.  On this site, and on Wolves of the Dawn/ Friends forever (If you've been here long enough, you know what I'm talking about)  These places were my childhood.  Through sadness or happiness, you were always there for me.  And for that I say thank you.  Thank you, new users; Thank you, old friends who still RP; And thank you, users from years ago that I'll never see or hear from again... I miss this place.  I wish I could stay here again.  But I don't want to pull the "I'm coming back," act then leave again in a few weeks because I get so busy.  (How many times did I do that over the course of the years?)  I feel bad about it, really- But that's why I'm not staying.  I don't want to start another RP thread and just stop replying to it out of the blue.  Well, that's all I really have to say.  Goodbye, WolfLife. Goodbye, old friends whom I've known for years and years (Wildwind, Suka, Icestar, Majesticwolfs, Tsuji, DoW, and some others that I can't think of off the top of my head)  Goodbye, WolfLife.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 12:08 am

Shocked
Your...leaving...?
Awwwww,and I didn't even get to know you yet. Crying or Very sad
We'll miss you a Penman!!!
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 12:50 pm

I'm really sorry to see you leave, Pen. :c We had lots of fun over the years, but I completely understand that you don't have the time any more. I've suffered it myself many, many times. I hope life treats you well. We'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 5:22 pm

(I just dun goofed.  I wrote like 2-3 paragraphs then accidentally hit back on my browser.  I just lost everything I wrote T.T)

Thanks for the responses, guys :)  I never said this was permanent, though.  Maybe once I get schooling and my general life on track I could come back.  Hell, now that I think about it, today was my last day of school until fall break (It's a two week vacation where I live)  so I might even be able to come back here for a while, and not just randomly leave this time, but I digress.  Mercury, sadly I haven't had the chance to meet any of the newer members, sadly.  Wildwind, I think I've known you longer than anyone who I know still roleplays.  Do you remember, back in the day?  Twi, Suka, SoulHunter, Tsuji, Icestar, Shadow, and so many others that I can't even remember... I wish I could get back in touch with them :/  Heh, now that I'm thinking about it, I really do want to stay.  I guess we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:37 pm

well i might not have ever gotten the chance to really meet you but the opportunity will be missed.

good luck in all your endeavors.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 10:42 pm

(Augh, I hate that.)

That's good to hear! I would hate for you to be gone forever, even if you thought it was for the best.

And oh, I miss those days so very much. We had a lot of fun back then. I do still talk to SoulHunter and Tsuji (and sometimes Shadow) quite often on Skype, though. If you want and if you have/get a Skype, you can add me and I could put you in the big group we have. Even Snowest pops on once in a while. It would be great to have you on there with us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 9:23 am

Sure Wildwind!  I completely forgot about Snowest T.T  I used to talk to Soul on xBox live but I haven't for years.  I have a skype but I've got to re-download it and figure ot my username and password xD btw, I like the new banner :)  I'll message you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just coming back to say goodbye   Just coming back to say goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1