Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 10:00 pm

"He's right, if I could switch my pelt for silence, I would. Be grateful you don't have a pelt of a fox." Fox said quietly. She was wary and scared of the wolves here, but Dream was okay. Dream didn't seem like the type to judge so far. At least that was Fox's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 5:17 pm

Dream frowned. I think your pelt is beautiful. she thought. She sighed and lay down. Fox was a pretty wolf, even if she had the pelt of a fox. Dream liked the color of foxes, she thought they were cool.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2014, 8:54 pm

OOC: I can't think of anything for everyone else...

Riptide watched as the crème wolf shifted away. He grunted in apology. 'Didn't mean to scare her.' The dark blue wolf curled his tail around his cold paws. Flexing the stiff muscles from a cool, moist night. Fox's reply had most definitely clashed with Dream's. She wished for a voice, even if it meant to be shunned and pitied. He opened his mouth several times to speak, but each time, thought better of it. There was no comfort you could offer in that kind of situation. With a frown, Riptide sat hunched over staring at his small paws.

Dusk shot Pine a side-ways glance. 'There is no reason to do it like that...You know I don't like being called out...' He thought giving her an exasperated look. Sunset smiled and agreed happily. The black wolf offered his agreement with a curt nod. "You are fine the way you are. There is no need for complements." He muttered, flicking back on of his ears in slight embarrassment. The reply sounded cold, and blunt, but Dusk meant to be friendly. There was no change in his expression, but his gaze turned side-ways to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 5:27 pm

Sunset smiled. "Thank you." She said. The two sisters were known for their kindness. Although if you ticked the sun colored fae off, you would surely pay. She had a way with words. Sunset looked past the two wolves too her sister. Sunset was extremely protective of her muted sis'. She looked back at the two wolves. "I'm going to check on Dream." she stated, before pacing in that direction.

Dream sighed and hung her head. Oh, if only I could speak. She thought. She looked back at Rip-wait what his name. She cocked her head. Sunset and her had made a way to talk to each other, but these wolves wouldn't know the code. Well.... crud.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2014, 5:10 pm

Fox saw the other new wolf coming this way, and backed away to find a place to hide. But, as she would have noticed, there wasn't any place to hide without being seen. she gave up her pursuit and hunched down, hoping to not be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 3:25 pm

Sunset came upon her sister. She looked at Fox curiously, and rather haughtily. Sunset wasn't as nice as her silenced sister. "Dream, I see you have met someone. And......" but her voice trailed off as Dream glared at her. She flicked ear twice in annoyance. That was the signal for, 'Shut up.' Sunset bit her lip. "Oh, how rude of me. I'm sorry, I'm Sunset, who are you?" she asked Fox.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 8:30 pm

"My name is Fox." Fox said softly as she sat up, her tail curled up tightly on her side. She laid her ears back and flicked the tip of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:34 pm

Sunset nodded politely. "Suits you--" she said, before being smacked in the face by Dream's tail. She spit out the fur that had collected in her mouth before glaring at her sis'. Sunset shoved her, once again taking the place as the dominant sister. "As I was saying, the name fits your PERSONALITY." she said, eyeing her sister maliciously.

Last edited by Goldenashes on September 14th 2014, 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 8:08 pm

Pine raised an eyebrow at Dusk's somewhat harsh comment. She dipped her head slightly with a smile as Sunset padded off to her sister, then she turned her gaze to the familiar black pelt. "Dusk! C'mon you don't need to be so uptight!" She spoke, her voice hushed. Her chastising tone scathed his pelt. "And stop pulling such a scary face!"

He flattened his ears and opened his muzzle with a somewhat monotonous expression. "Uptight has nothing to do with it." Then he lifted his paw to gesture at his muzzle. "And I was born with this face." He muttered with an indignant snort.

The sunny colored fae had appeared to jump in the conversation. To be honest, he was doing just fine on his own with the three others around camp somewhere. He flicked his ear in dismissal and turned his head to the side. Fox seemed to be slightly unnerved by the fae, shrinking back, as if wishing to bury herself in her fur and then the ground. He narrowed his green eyes, with an irritated expression pasted on his face. He hurrumphed lowly and whipped his tail in the air impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2014, 2:29 pm

Dream frowned and hung her head. Sunset could be a jerk sometimes. "I'm going hunting." she said in an exasperated voice. Then, Sunset stalked off, a little in a moody attitude. Dream sighed and looked at Fox, to Riptide. She made a face that would say, 'sorry.' Ugh, Sunset needs to stop being so rude. I'm so sorry about her attitude. She thought before hanging her head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2014, 6:42 pm

'you wouldn't know...' Fox thought as Sunset walked away. Dream seemed the nicer of the two. Seeing Dream's silent apology, she shrugged. "It's how most others react to me..." She sighed as she swished her tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2014, 5:30 pm

Dream looked up at Fox. She sighed and looked away. 'I guess you and I are alike. No one understands us. I just wish I could tell you that.' she thought. Dream's eyes watered, but she sucked it up and plastered a smile on her face. She was good at holding it back. She then frowned quickly and shuffled the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside   Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruff on the outside,still Ruff on the inside
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Wyoming :: Yellowstone National Park-
Jump to: