Charm & her children

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Charm & her children

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

Female Age : 32

Charm & her children Empty
PostSubject: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 3:42 pm

"Momma get up~" Whined a young human girl as she shook her mother to wake up. "Nooo. Nap time isn't over yet," A she wolf complained, rolling on to her other side to face away from the girl. "But you've been napping all day! Let's play!" The human girl pouted, crossing her arms as a sudden thought popped into her head. She suddenly tackled her sleeping mother and playfully growled, biting her mother's ear all in good fun as she tugged it. The wolf smiled to herself as she laid there, letting the young girl bit her ear and tug it. "Oh you~" The wolf cooed, laughing. She flailed her four paws before another voice was added. "Leave momma alone!" A young human boy came out of no where as he tackled his older sister. His sister squealed, laughing as she tackled to her back. The two children seemed to be acting like pups even though they were human, biting at each other softly. Their mother rose to her paws, running over to them and tackling the children playfully. "The big bad wolf got you now! Muwhahaha!" Their mother growled, licking their smiling faces as they tried to push her off of them. "Doggy kisses! Mwah! Mwah! Kisses for my Malaki and for my Evelyn. Mmmwah!" The wolf made herself drool as she licked her children's faces once again. "Eww~!" Evelyn laughed as she turned her face away, flailing her arms playfully to avoid the bombardment of kisses. Malaki giggled as he tried to push his mother off, saying, "No more, Momma! No more!" The children laughed loudly as Charm finally got off of them, sitting back on her rump with ears perked up straight. They soon scurried to their tiny feet and ran full speed toward Charm. They tackled her, planting kisses all over her furry face like she had to their naked faces. "Oh no! You got me! The kisses! Oh they hurt!" Charm joked around, pretending to be hurt by the kisses. "They're my weakness! Ack! Oh! My heart!" She suddenly went limb, laying there with her tongue out of her mouth. Laughing ceased as the children looked down at Charm then at each other, then back at Charm. "Momma..?" Malaki questioned, reaching out to touch his mother. "Don't touch her, Malaki!" Evelyn snapped, swatting his hand away. Silence came over quickly, but was broken just as fast. "Boo!" exclaimed Charm as she magically came back to life, licking their furless faces. The kids fell back on their rumps, bursting into smiles and laughter as they scrambled to their feet, running off and hiding. Charm laughed. She stood up on her paws as she trotted around almost in a circle in the small clearing in the woods. "Oh, where, oh, where, can my Evelyn and Malaki be? Hmmm!" She spoke loud enough so they could hear her. "Are...you here!" She suddenly bursted through a bush, but saw nothing. "Hmm!" Of course, those were the only two children that could speak and hear wolves as if they were people. To humans, it did sound a lot like barking.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 3:54 pm

Titus heard the commotion from near the lagoon, his ears perked as he was curious as to what was going on. He had been so bored and alone for so long not having seen or heard from his mate in many months that he decided he would go to investigate, hoping for something that would be like his earlier experience with those pups and their mother when he had been able to play with the pups. It did sound as if there were pups and his tail began to wag, he slowly made his way through the wooded area as he tracked them from the noise they were making. He was a superior hunter and his nose was directing him right to them, his stealth kept him very well hidden as well and once he was at the area where the wolf was at he saw two human pups hiding. His eyes grew wide as he noticed a fae whose colors were unlike anything he had ever seen before, she seemed to be searching for the two and as he hunkered down inside of a bush he wanted to watch what exactly this all was as he was more then curious now as to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:05 pm

Evelyn was the first to hide in a bush nearby. Her younger brother, Malaki following her. They both giggled softly to themselves, silently as they hid out of sight. "Shh, Malaki or mother will find us." She placed her index finger against her pursed lips, smiling softly. Malaki stared up at Evelyn, smiling ear to ear as he nodded his head silently. He never said much, but his sister always did. That's why she always stuck up for him. Evelyn parted a small spot in the bush, peeking through it as she looked around with honey brown optics. She watched as Charm passed, sniffing the ground for a moment and then lifting her head in the air and trying to get a whiff of her kids. "Come out, come out wherever you are~" Charm cooed, looking around. Her nose got a whiff of their scent, though she pretended like she didn't. "Momma find us..?" Malaki whispered to his sister. "Shh!" Evelyn hushed her brother once more. "She won't find us here," she tried to reassure her brother, who nodded, trying to peek through the parted leafs.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:17 pm

Titus cocks his head to the right as he continued to watch, he was more then curious as to how this female had come to adopt these human pups as her own. But the more he continued to monitor them the more he realized they were unlike humans, the way they spoke even though low was in barks and HE could understand them. This blue orbs continued to survey what was transpiring before him, now fixated on the female curious as to why she hadn't found them yet as they were right next to her and he could have smelled them from hundreds of miles away however he then began to wonder if something was wrong with her sense of smell all together. But at the same time how could she not hear them either as they weren't exactly being quiet, could this all be the reason as to why she kept them? Perhaps the human pups and her needed each other for survival, this stood to be the best reason he had fathomed so far in his skull.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:30 pm

Charm didn't want to ruin their fun. She knew they had fun knowing she wasn't able to find them. She knew where they were and could hear them perfectly well. She didn't roam too far away from them, but stayed relatively close around the area. Those triangular ears hearing their little barks among each other. An expression left on Charm's furry wolf face indicated that she was smiling. "Hmm.." She wondered around, poking her in certain bushes. She knew they were watching her from the bush across from her. She could smell something out of the ordinary; another animal entered the line of her temporary territory. She kept alert as she wondered around. She walked to another bush, trying to force herself to play along until her face was face to face with another wolf. She retaliated a bit, pulling her head from the bush almost in disbelief. "Evelyn! Malaki!" She barked out a bit worried for her children. The smell of the other wolf flooding her nostrils. "Uh oh.." Evelyn grabbed her brother's hand and led him out of the bush. "Yes momma?" Evelyn questioned. Charm quickly ran over to them, scanning them over with her eyes. No cuts, no bite marks. Good. She looked back at the bush, growling now. "State yourself!" Charm demanded, snapping her jaws at the air as her tongue glided over her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:42 pm

Titus was just as alarmed as she was but not in fear for pups but in fear for his own life, his blue eyes bulged when he was face to face with the female he had not been expecting her to find HIM. When she left and ran to her pups he thought maybe he had scared her so badly they would just take off but when she turned back towards the bush he was in to then get in a stance of aggression he whimpers. His ears low and his tail tucked firmly between his legs he slowly walked out of the bush. He was a mangy looking mutt, his fur short in some areas where in others it was almost all together missing from where his body held the scars of his past life where he grew up in a pack full of fighters. " I-I'm Titus...I mean no harm miss, this is just my territory and I was curious was all." he says his voice quaking at every word, he was an extremely good hunter but when it came to fighting he would turn tail and run.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:53 pm

When the male wolf came into view, Charm watched him carefully. His submissive behavior made her growling soften, but she wasn't going to be fooled. From the pits of her throat, she did growl, but just not as loudly. Evelyn and Malaki stood there, hand in hand. They weren't scared how their mother was acting though Evelyn watched carefully. She may have been young, but she was smart for her age. She was analyzing the wolf from afar as Malaki looked rather confused. He wasn't as mature as his sister was though he did leave his sister's side and run behind his mother when the other wolf spoke out finally. Evelyn smiled as she stood there, watching. Eventually, Charm did stop growling as she lifted her head in a confident manner. "We need a day to rest. We'll leave as soon as we can. Do you have a problem with that?" She was certainly assertive.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 4:59 pm

Titus listened to the fae's growls soften but when she continued her stance he merely flopped over and rolled onto his back to show he meant them no harm. He really didn't want to get caught like that around other wolves but her growling was getting less and he figured if he showed her how little of a threat he truly was she'd feel more comfortable. He wasn't a big wolf by any means and was even smaller then the female, but that wasn't due to age; he was as full grown as he would get he had just been the runt of his litter and didn't get very big. " It's okay. You can stay here as long as you'd like, no one much comes here anyways and it's just me right now...I don't know where my mate went but she's been gone for months and I don't know if she'll ever return." he said as his words were that of being defeated towards the end, he had already lost one mate before Scar and now she had gone missing as well. It was just his bad luck, he wasn't much of a male to look at to begin with so he just figured Scar had left him as well.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:14 pm

Evelyn watched curiously like any child would do. She giggled a bit when the other wolf flopped down and rolled onto his back. Malaki did poke his head out from behind Charm, blinking his small eyes as he stood silent. The growling that was emitted from Charm, slowly faded as she stood there. Her muscles relaxing as her stance shifted to a bit more of a relaxed state. The young girl suddenly copied the intruder, letting her legs and arms flail in the air. Evelyn thought it was pretty funny. She hadn't seen other wolves around like her mother, but she was glad to see that there was more than just her mom. "Look, Momma!" Evelyn shouted, looking at her mother as she giggled and smiled. Charm huffed, stepping over her daughter and nudging her with her wet, black nose. "Don't do that, Evelyn. You are strong, not weak, my child," Charm added. Malaki was too busy staring at the other wolf to notice his mother leaving his side, but once he realized she did, he ran and hid behind Charm again. Evelyn rolled and sat up, her brown hair was a complete mess. Charm looked back at the male. "And you haven't gone to look for her?" Her question was referring to his "mate".
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:22 pm

Titus turned his head to watch the little girl mimic him, his tail moving from between his legs to wag softly against the ground as he watched her play. But then his attention was snapped back to the female when she asked him about looking for his mate. " Well I figured she had went off hunting perhaps or in search for a den but when I realized she was gone for far to long it had rained and most of her scent was gone...I still tried to find her but I think she just left me, it's okay though it's happened before." he says as he rolls to his side, shaking his head to free it of the dirt and blades of grass that had gotten stuck in his fur.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:37 pm

"And you gave up? That's not like a wolf." Charm questioned, looking at the male suspiciously. Charm didn't trust any human or anyone for that matter. That was just how she was. The wild was her home, but there was a reason she didn't want to be in a pack. She did have trust issues. That much was true. The one human she thought she could trust, ruined it when he began to abuse Evelyn and Malaki. Now, the only ones she did trust were these children. They were her whole life and they were hers. No one could get in the way of her motherly love for them; that sacred bond between mother and her pups. Malaki eventually came out from hiding behind his mother when he heard Charm stop growling. "Wolf sad, momma.." Malaki finally spoke up, looking as innocent as he was. He walked around Charm, but his hands traced along his mother's side just in case the other decided to attack. "Is he looking for his princess, momma? Like in the fairy tales I heard?" Evelyn questioned, looking up at Charm. "No. He just didn't look hard enough," Charm answered. She was rough around the edges.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 5:47 pm

Titus' ears flattened against his skull and looked at the ground, he had already beaten himself up for losing Scar in the first place...he did every day he sat there alone; howling every five minutes hopeful for her return but then after a few months he had given up hope. He was certainly rough around the edges as well and he didn't take kindly to her poking open a wound that was still rather fresh even though it had been so long. " You know what?! You're just-just pissed off because you don't have a mate and have humans for pups. What you couldn't have any of your own so you decided to steal humans?! Have fun being miserable cause I'm not and I do what I can when I can so if you don't like it just-just piss off!" he says turning around and starting back towards where he always sat waiting for Scar since it was where he had last seen her and whether or not he had been deserted before the poor wolf never gave up; whether this female thought so or not.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 6:04 pm

Evelyn and Malaki had immediately stopped smiling and laughing when she heard the other wolf yell at Charm out of hurt. She didn't say anything, but she looked at her mother to, watching her mother's expression grow angry. Malaki didn't speak a single word. He could see that his mother was angry and that made him walk over to his older sister and sit down on his rump.//Charm was angry. She was pissed. She wasn't angry at the fact that he talked about her not having a mate. That was a reason she didn't have one; fighting. She was purely mad at the fact that he decided to put her children into his mouth. That, made her pissed. The skin on the top of her muzzle, wrinkled up as she growled. That was a nerve he shouldn't have poked at. She walked after him, her fur a bit ruffled by her anger. "Who do you think you are, huh?!" she suddenly ran in front of him. "How dare you put my pups into that filthy mouth of yours." Her growling never did stop. "What gives you the right huh? What gives you the right to take your hurt out on pups? You can hurt me all you want but when it comes to my pups, you have another thing coming." Her long, smooth tongue glided over her teeth as she bared her teeth, threateningly. "I'm miserable? You're the fool trotting around thinking your mate is coming back when she clearly isn't. And you want to know why? Because she realized what a fool she was stuck with." She was speaking merely out of anger.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 6:12 pm

Titus had taken one step back with his left hind leg when she got in front of him, he was by no means a fighter but he wasn't backing down with everything she said. " I have every right! What gave you the right to sit there and tell your pups I didn't TRY hard enough! You don't know me and you don't know anything about what happened! I realize I'm not a good mate, I GET THAT ALL ON MY OWN! But you- you just think you're better then everyone else around you yet I don't see YOU with a mate, maybe it's because you don't know how to shut up!" he says, his own fur on his back however little it may be stood at end as he readied himself for it to wind up in a brawl. He knew he'd lose horribly but that wasn't the point to him, he was sick and tired of being picked on and left alone by the cruel harsh world and he wasn't about to let her walk all over him.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 6:35 pm

Oh, she was ready. She was ready to fight till one of them ended up dead in the end. She never fought since that day she killed her human pups, father. But she was clearly of alpha status if she decided to be in a pack. She'd be too much of an alpha. Even though she was born a runt, she was a leader and never a follower and she wouldn't back down until that was made clear across other wolves. He was picking on that nerve. That one nerve that kept her in control. The beast within it's cage was shaking. It was going to break loose. Once he insulted her, that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She lurched her head forward with jaws apart, to bite at him, though they clamped on the air when her tail was suddenly being tugged on; it was Evelyn and Malaki. They both had tears in their eyes. Not because she was ready to tear the other limb from limb, but because they didn't want their mother getting hurt. She snapped her head, looking back at them, growling. They both fell back on their rumps, looking at Charm, sniffling as tears streamed down their face. When Charm realized what she was doing, she stopped. "Momma no hurt wolf.." Malaki stated, softly. "Don't do it, momma..." Evelyn added, wiping the tears from her face. Charm sighed, looking back at the brute in front of her. "You're lucky."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 6:45 pm

Titus had yelped and jumped backwards when she had bit at the air, however when he saw the kids holding her back his demeanor changed almost instantly. When she turned back to him to retort that he was lucky he merely shook his head, " No you're the lucky one that you have two pups that clearly care about you..." he says before he moved away from her, he started back for the area he normally laid in. Titus was in no shape to fight that wolf, more so now then he ever had been before. He was thin and hadn't eaten anything but a rabbit in several days in fear that if he went too far in search of a decent meal that he would miss his mates return; but the fae had been right he already knew Scar wasn't returning for him that much was clear but somewhere inside of him he had held onto a false hope that she would so he decided it was time to get some food in him. In his current condition it would have to be rabbits and a few birds until he had his strength back to find something a bit more sustaining like a deer. Sticking his nose to the ground he snorted in a few times, searching for the scent of something that could tide him over.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:14 pm

Charm's expression changed when she heard his reply. The ears that were flattened against her head, returned back to their normal position, swiveling around and perking up. Her head lifted as she stared at him, watching him walk away. Her attention was taken when she felt small hands touch her fur. It was like she turned domestic for a minute, but it was common for her. She had been in a human home and lived with humans since she was a pup. Even though she was wild, she still showed her domesticated side with Evelyn and Malaki around. "I'm sorry..." Charm looked at her human pups. Slowly, she turned around and walked toward them, licking their salty cheeks as they grabbed Charm's face and hugged her face for a couple of minutes. Close up, she could hear their little stomach's growl. How many days had it been since the last rabbit? She assumed one. She wanted them to eat every day. She knew they were human afterall. When Malaki was done taking a turn in hugging her face, she stepped back and looked at them. "Hungry?" she questioned. The children nodded their tiny heads, sniffling. "Well, let's go find something to eat." Charm had to admit. She was hungry as well, but she could ignore it. She wanted to catch something big for them. Something nice. Maybe a deer? Oh, that sounded good. Just the image of eating deer made her mouth drool, but taking a deer would acquire help. She looked over to see the brute. "Hey!" She barked, walking over. "Listen, I could go without food for a couple of days, but they---" she nudged her head over to her human pups before continuing, "they need to eat. I figured if your hungry as well, that I could use the help taking down a deer for tonight."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Titus had caught a scent and was about to follow it when he noticed the females paws in his way, he brought his head up; his ears perked when he listened to her and his stomach growled loud enough for everyone to hear when she mentioned taking a deer. " Sure I can help." he says with a smile starting to form on his mouth and his tail beginning to wag softly, " Not to brag but I am an excellent hunter...unfortunately I haven't eaten much in awhile and I could certainly go for some extra meat, I know I can help you take down a deer though." he says as he sat down on his rump. " You might want to get those pups somewhere safe though before we head out, I found this cave nearby that would give them the perfect cover if you're interested."
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:43 pm

Charm could feel that lump in her chest when she asked for help. She could track one, but it was helping bringing it down was what she needed. She could only get so far with just herself. She may have been strong, but if she got her hands on a male deer, she could certainly need the help since she would have to watch out for the antlers. "I guess that makes two hunters then. My owner was an expert hunter. He took down a moose when I lead him to it. Bullet through the brain, of course." She wasn't even sure if he knew what a gun even was, but she didn't care to ask. She looked at the children for a moment and thought it over. A cave would shield them from falling trees or larger animals such as bears or a moose. Both weren't friendly especially when a male moose was in the season to mate. She stood quite, thinking as her eyes were looking toward her human pups. She had no choice. They couldn't tag along and if she and this wolf were to take down a deer, it acquired her full concentration. "Alright, but if anything happens to them, I will kill you since it was your idea." She had to force herself to trust him even though she didn't. She was very skeptical about it, but she cared for Evelyn and Malaki. She wanted them to eat. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 7:53 pm

" Alright...no pressure or anything..." he lets out a nervous chuckle but he knew the cave was safe, there were no old scents in it when he had found it and not a single sign that anyone but him had discovered it. He heads for the waterfall, it was just behind it and with the water that close it covered up any scents it was perfect for hiding inside especially for two human pups. " Just warn your pups to be careful the rocks we have to use to get to it are very slick due to the water coating them. I wouldn't want them to slip and hit their heads." he tells her looking back to make sure they were following him closely. His nose sniffing out the area to make sure there were no predators in the area to watch where they were headed and his ears turned on top of his cranium like two radar dials picking up sounds of the woods around them but there was no sign of anything that may harm the pups for many miles. Once at the large rocky structure he leaps onto the stone closest to him before hopping to the next ledge and slowly sliding hid side next to the wall as he crept closer to the waterfall. He looks back making sure they were all okay so far before moving with another leap to the next ledge. " This way, be careful there are a few loose stones there." he indicates the ledge he had just jumped to, a few small stones had fallen into the water below as he climbed higher on this ledge. " Not to much further, just don't look down and you'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 8:17 pm

Her nose was sniffing the ground the whole time she was she following the other. The children kept close to her and Charm made sure that she wasn't moving too fast for them. She could feel their hands cling to the fur as she walked on, but she didn't mind. It let her know that they were close to her so she didn't have to keep looking back to make sure they were still there. She was making sure that no predators around even though she knew the male wolf was doing the same thing. She just wanted to be the double checker to ease her nerves. She didn't smell anything except for the scent of the brute in front of her. She lifted her head from the around and sniffed at the air a few times before returning to sniff back at the ground. When they reached the rocks, Charm warned them, but of course Evelyn was the second to go after the male wolf. "Be careful!" Charm barked, loudly. She grabbed the back of Malaki's pants and carried him that way, even though the 5 year old had a look of discomfort in his expression. She had no time to throw him over her back because she had to stay close to Evelyn. She took the other path of wet rocks. It was a bit more dangerous since the rocks were more loose, but she didn't the young girl to fall. Charm could hear the rocks wobble slightly under the girl's feet, but she someone managed to keep her balance at the same time. Evelyn thought it was a game, laughing and smiling as she song a small song. Her small arms out straight to keep her balance. When it came to climbing, she let 6 year old go first, pushing on the child's butt with her head as Malaki still hung out of her mouth. "I hope so." She mumbled even though her voice was a bit distorted as she held onto Malaki's pants. Malaki was the one to look down as he clung to Charm's face while she pushed Evelyn with her head as the young girl climbed up. "You kids are going to be the death of me." She muttered. Evelyn made it to the top, running and leaping like the male wolf did. Charm couldn't see much due to the boy clinging to her face though she could see a bit. Luckily, she didn't see Evelyn jump for the other edge or she would have had a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 8:29 pm

Titus watched the girl like a hawk as she jumped to the ledge he was on, " Alright now we just follow this behind the waterfall and we're there." he told her and the wolf while he hugged the side with his side. " Stay close to the side." he tells the little girl; stopping several times to look back and make sure she was still behind him safely near the side. If she slipped and fell she would more then likely fall into the water after knocking into the rocks several times. He knew if he let that happen the female wolf would tear him apart and he wasn't exactly looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 8:47 pm

"Okay!" She shouted over to the male wolf, smiling and giggling right after. She watched him and copied what he was doing, but she placed her back against the side of the wall and began to side step along the way. The kids might have spoke like pups and acted like animals, but in some ways they still contained some of their humanity as innocent and pure they may be. Charm followed right behind, she could still see, but with one eye. The other eye was covered up by Malaki's elbow in her other eye. She grimaced, but she kept her composure, staying close to Evelyn as her side hugged the wall of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 8:59 pm

Titus got behind the waterfall which wasn't too loud but once he entered the cave it stopped, it was an oddity that was for sure. When he first discovered the secret cavern he had thought that perhaps the sound would echo against the walls of the cave but for some reason it was muffled but that could have been due to the green moss that grew along the walls abundantly. " Welcome to my secret place." he said turning around once he was inside enough to allow the others room to enter as well. It wasn't huge but it was enough space for the four of them to fit comfortably into. " The water keeps scents from getting out and the sound of the falls keeps anyone from hearing anything too. Pretty neat, huh? Plus further back there's a spring of fresh water that trickles in should you get thirsty."
Back to top Go down
One&OnlyCalicoWolf
` pup

One&OnlyCalicoWolf

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2014, 9:30 pm

Charm was certainly glad they were finally their. She couldn't see anything due to the boy still hugging her face for dear life. She could no longer hear the waterfall thrash into the water below. Her ears were still ringing a bit since she wasn't used to such loud noises. It did take her back to the gun noises she used to hear when she went hunting with her owner. Oh, bittersweet memories. She lowered her head to Malaki could get off her face. The boy stood on his barefeet and looked around. He still clung to Charm's side as he looked around. "Malaki! Isn't this awesome!" Evelyn shouted running over to her shy brother, who looked at her like she was crazy. The side of his face rested against Charm's side as the wolf stood there. "I don't like it.." Malaki responded softly yet in a shy manner. "You'll get used to it," Charm said reassuringly, nudging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charm & her children   Charm & her children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charm & her children
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next