I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolf Moon
` pup

I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Empty
PostSubject: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:45 pm

Tala stumbled onward, hoping that soon prey would be plentiful. Enough prey that a poor hunter like her would never starve, like she was right now and had been for the last moon or so. Her paws brushed across grass, and the she-wolf sat down and looked around herself for the first time in a few days. She was sitting at the edge of a vast plain, with some prey-scents nearby. Tala forced herself up on shaky paws and moved on, continuously scenting the air to try and detect any new prey-scents. Her best hope were rabbits: they bred fast and surely this grassy area would be teeming with them, and because hunting larger prey on her own was nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:53 pm

Red lain his paw on his sisters back as she started to whine. "Shhhh..." He murmured. Roho gently bit his paw in reply, making her brother remove it."What's your problem with being noticed?" She replied. Red shook his head. "We only have to have each other, and I don't think I could stand change in my life."He said. "After all, your my sister and were all we have left. Roho nodded at the fact her brother added. It was very true. Together they rested in silence.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Moon
` pup

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:38 pm

Tala stumbled to a halt as she realized two wolves were already there. Crouching low in a sign of submission, she cautiously approached the pair. She hadn't thought others would be there, but of course they would, seeing how prey was in abundance here.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

Roho jumped up quickly at the rustle of the tall grass, much to the alarm of her brother. "Hey! Roho!" Red yelped as she wacked him hard enough for him to fall. Roho quickly turned to face him, and turned away from the stranger she had just spotted. "Sorry!" She said as Red stood up. Red flicked Roho's ears softly and smiled. "Well, at least turn and greet the stranger you found." He said softly. Oh! Right! Hello stranger!" Roho said as she turned to face the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Moon
` pup

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:26 pm

"Er... hello," Tala replied softly, hoping that she could get out of there soon. Hoping that they were not about to chase her out for being here, she warily sat down, studying them. At least they looked nice. "I'm Tala. What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 7:31 pm

Roho wagged her tail, and Red had to jump away before it smacked him. Red shook his head at his sister, then nodded to notion she should speak. Roho looked at Red and then smiled. "I am Roho, and he is my brother, Red She said happily. "Hello Tala." Red said as he dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Moon
` pup

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:23 pm

Ah, so they're siblings, Tala thought. Not mates. Still... I'd better ask, just to be sure. Still keeping a wary eye on both of them, she too allowed herself to be amused by Roho's tail-wagging, and Red's consequent jump away from her. "May I ask whether you own this land? If you do not wish for me to be in your area, I can leave."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 2:17 pm

Red shook his head."We are travelers, we own no land. And I don't think anyone owns this land anyways." He said. Roho nodded."Yeah. Red said that this place appears to be the least populated of the places we've been so far." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.    I'm lost and lonely, but I need no one.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1