Miami

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Miami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siqiniq
` pup

Siqiniq

Female Age : 24

Miami Empty
PostSubject: Miami   Miami Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:18 am

Hey I would like to claim Miami, Chenoa needs it for her backstory. It is she got lost in a city and she cannot find her way out, is it alright?
Roleplay sample ~ Chenoa was walking through the harsh city, all alone. She battled to survive in the shadows of the city however her white pelt wasn't helping at all. "If only wolves lived here with me, we could make a wonderful pack..." Her mind trailed off to how amazing she thought it was to lead a pack, instead of dwelling the city alone and cold. She continued to travel, her head down, she ~had~ to get to her den in the dumpster. She found the den in about eleven hours. She curled up nice and cozy, in a warm den.

Last edited by Siqiniq on April 16th 2014, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put letter color XP)
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami   Miami Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 3:29 am

Well, you can't really "claim" a city, but you can certainly have a pack there. I could add a line that says "Residence of the ___ Pack" if you would like? I just need to know what you want the pack's name to be.

EDIT: Just saw your other post, haha. You'll need to post your character bio in the Character Area, and then you can have your pack. ^^
Back to top Go down
Siqiniq
` pup

Siqiniq

Female Age : 24

Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami   Miami Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:50 pm

Name ~ ~|HiddenSpirits|~
Age ~ The pack has been here for about 900207 years
Specialty ~ Stealth, they need it to even take a breath in the city
Alpha(s) ~ Alpha male is OPEN, Alpha female is Chenoa
Deputy/Beta(s) ~ Beta male is OPEN, Beta female is OPEN
Medic(s) ~ Medic male is OPEN, Medic female is OPEN, Medic apprentices are OPEN
Rules ~ Be kind, fighting is bad|No cursing, you may use fake ones like Foxdung but none like the bad S word|Be respectful, always respect your alphas and tell them when you would like to challenge for someones rank and/or kill them|No mating, you may mate in PM but some people don't like the grossness -Points at self and raises paw slowly-|
Saying ~ "You cannot hide from your fears, they will just come back over and over."
Character accepted ~ Yes

Last edited by Siqiniq on April 17th 2014, 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miami   Miami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miami
Page 1 of 1