The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
+2
Silver Wolf
Dreamfall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Empty
PostSubject: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:34 am

My user name is Luner wolf. I decided to start a pack with one of my wolves, her name is rylia. I know the pack name don't sound good but ill think of a good one later. And if you have any ideas for ranks let me know. And if I do not know you well I may ask for a rp sample, to make sure you can keep up with the others in the pack at rp level. On a level of 1 to 10, 1 being very illiterate, 10 being literate. I say I am and the pack will try to be around 7 on the scale.

Alphess: Rylia
Alpha: N/A
Beta: N/A
Omega(s): N/A
Healer: N/A
Offspring/pups: N/A
Fighter(s): Spirit, and Ghost
Scout(s): Shadow

Last edited by luner wolf on April 19th 2014, 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 12:18 pm

Spirit and Ghost would both be good fighters, they are fluent in battle, especially when they are with each other.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:20 pm

OKay, welcome to the pack, and you may see me ask if you wanted to join in rp and OOC: In the rp post.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:26 pm

Thanks, and, yea, I got it cx
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 2:35 pm

May my wolf Shadow join as a Fighter or scout?
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 7:43 pm

Sure, would you like to be a fighter or scout, you pick, I don't want to pick it for you incase you don't like it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:51 pm

maybe scout...
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

Okay ill put you down for scout.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 7:49 pm

Hello all pack members of shadow pack, was wanting to ask, though one of you I believe is in the other pack, but was wondering if all of you are okay with me merging this pack with stars shine pack, I think the name is close. If you would let me know of your answer.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:43 pm

May my wolf Kovu join as the alpha male? Kovu is an experienced wolf and knows a lot of things and knows a little bit about healing. Only knows what his mother taught him. His father and mother were alphas until his whole pack died leaving him stranded all alone in the freezing cold of the winter.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 4:49 pm

Hmm, I guess I could...though you wouldn't be alpha right away, you could show up when I get a rp started, which I haven't done, trying to straighten something out first. Though when I get it started, I don't care if your alpha though I would like to rp rylia meeting him first before becoming alpha in rp. Just so its not weird for others during the rp if you just show up as alpha. Is that okay, if I ever get another rpstarted for the pack? I might reopen the last one.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:11 pm

Yeah thats fine. Kovu was the Healer's Apprentice in the Star Shine pack. So his healing knwledge has expanded but it is still his main weakness. I could help you make a pack topic. I know you as Luner Wolf and you have an Alpha Female there and we had pups. So i guess we are a good RP duo.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:03 pm

I can get the rp started started, thank you for asking though. And about alpha, you might be mad about this, but you can go ahead and rp with the pack, but I don't know if I'll make you alpha. I was thinking over night and like you said me being the alpha female in another. I wanna try to had another user with a wolf for a alpha so I can change up who I rp with. I don't want to be mean, but its my second pack that I might have pups in and I want to mix it up a bit with other players/users wolves. I could make you beta  the second in command? I'm sorry I changed my mind like that, but I was thinking about it last night and like I said above. I hope I don't make you mad or sad.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:24 pm

Its fine Dreamfall. Just make sure you continue to role-play in the Yukiookami Pack as well. Yukiookami is japanese btw. i think it means ice or something close to ice. You can make me beta. I understand why you decided. Like if we already started then it would be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:33 pm

Yes I will, if your talking about the ones with fallon and renier. I believe I posted yesterday.
Back to top Go down
baby5221
` pup

HowlingDeath

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 2:29 pm

Can I join the pack?

Name: Fang
The rank I want: I would like to be betass
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2014, 8:47 pm

Baby5221, do you have a actual wolf profile made already? If you do could you link me too it? Just your name and gender don't work. And the rank beta is taken and I don't know if ill have the rank betas because I never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
baby5221
` pup

HowlingDeath

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 4:40 pm

I am new I do any really know how to do things yet
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 7:29 pm

Do the same thing as with Anna. Then you may submit a request to join the shadow pack.
XD, don't worry,about it, baby,
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 10:23 pm

Dreamfall here are the actual ranks in a wolf pack.

Alpha
Beta
Omega.

Alphas are the leader of the pack and consists of a Male and Female wolf.
Betas are the second in command of the pack and consists of a Male and Female wolf.
Omegas are the rest of the wolves in the pack and consists of male and female wolves that are not the beta or alpha.

Example:

In a TV show called Teen Wolf the main character Scott McCall is the alpha male and his girlfriend(a kitsune) is the alpha female essentially. Then a girl named Malia would be the beta because she is the only other female(werecoyote). And his beta is Liam. It is a bad example but it kinda shows the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 3:27 pm

Yes I know wolflover, and I know the show also ^.^ I was tired when I wrote that, but I know all the in depth concepts of wolves and the higharchy of the pack, im working on being a vet and wolves have been my animals my whole life.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 4:04 pm

Okay and also don't forget to reply to our pack topics. And okay i was just letting you know if you didn't. So am i still the beta male? Just making sure. And sorry for not roleplaying i been busy with school and playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2014, 5:50 pm

Yes your beta, and ive not been rping either recently because of college and online schooling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later   The shadow pack (Will think of a better name later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1