Battle for dense woods

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Battle for dense woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

Battle for dense woods Empty
PostSubject: Battle for dense woods   Battle for dense woods Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:52 am

((I hope this is okay))

Rylia slowly walked into the clearing she had finally found. The place was known as dense woods and as she had looked around it seemed perfect. Her shoulder slightly hurt still but it was healed mostly and hopefully wouldn't reopen anytime soon. She would have to prey to the heavens, hopefully shell make it out of this with the prize in mind. She slowly circled a few times, sniffing the air for any smells then ever so slowly she lifted her muzzle to the sky and let out a howl. The howl spoke of the past and the ancient ways of battle for land. But in words it said. " I alphess of shadow pack call out to the alpha of dense woods, by the law of old I wish to battle for claim of these lands. "
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Battle for dense woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle for dense woods   Battle for dense woods Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 12:13 am

As there has been no reply from the challenged pack, the territory goes to Dreamfall.
Back to top Go down

Battle for dense woods
Page 1 of 1