Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 25

Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Empty
PostSubject: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 10:38 pm

Kiona's white fur glistened in the moonlight. Her eyes sparking and glowing their beautiful green. She sucked in the beach smelling air, and released. Her paws soaked by the waves washing away onto the shore. She wagged her tail slow, and decided to relax by the water. The warmth and the cold was just perfect.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:24 pm

A dark wolf rushed at kiona, he was in a snarling fit. "Leave at once!" He howled with anger. He stood there with a cold expression on his face. His eyes were black, and they had no twinkle. He was a frightening sight
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:40 pm

Kiona quickly got up her fur shone in the moonlight. "I have to leave? As far as I know, This isn't claimed and I am relaxing" She calmly explained to the dark wolf, who wasn't really such a fright to her.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:45 pm

The mean wolf growled even more. "Well, i know it isn't claimed!" He said. He sounded pretty confused himself. "I'm just living here for the moment so i don't need trespassing on my temporary territory." He said quite proud of himself. {By the way this isn't really my character, just felt like responding ;-)}
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:11 am

OOC: Oh Alright :)

Kiona looked at the wolf who greeted her disrespectfully. "Well, I'm also staying here for a bit, I made a long journey here, and I will not leave. Unclaimed territory is for public use." She smiled. Unafraid of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:04 pm

{heehee}

The wolf {see i don't even know his name either} laughed bitterly at Kiona. He kept laughing.{this is a little weird} His eyes started glowing bright with fire. His Black fur started to burn and it seemed like he was a smoldering piece of coal.
Maybe not Kiona. Maybe not. Sorry you came here.
The wolf said in her mind before disappearing. leaving a trail of ash flowing in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 6:21 pm

A small grey wolf pup came out behind a rock. {this on the other hand is one of my characters} "Whoa,did you see that?" he asked.  pale "he looked scared whitless. "what did he say?" the little pup asked. "oh sorry i didn't introduce myself! Well my name is Blake. What's yours?" he asked quite nicely, like most pups.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:17 pm

(May I join in with my wolf lunar?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:39 pm

OOC: Yes, YEs you may.

Kiona looked down at the little gray pup "My name's Kiona, and He told me to leave, when I just got here. Oddly enough, this is a public territory. It's very nice to meet you Blake" She smiled warmly at the wolf. She is very friendly and loves pups
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:51 pm

Blake smiled. "Cool name. I wished i was named somethin like that but my parents chose a human name for me." Blake laughed. "So why'd ya come anyway?" -gasp- "do you have a pack? I don't know why but i love the idea of being in a family." Blake mused.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:04 pm

Kiona looked down, She started to hurt. She looked at Blake "No... I was kicked out of mine as a young wolf, and I was a loner ever since then...." Kiona sat down "I never thought of going into or making a pack of my own..."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:19 pm

Blake looked sadly at Kiona with his big lime-green eyes. "I didn't mean to upset you. My dad dad killed my mom, then left me all by myself." Blake sighed. For him today had been a very long day. "Ya wanna change the subject? This is sorta depressing."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:20 pm

Oops i said dad twice my bad. :-)
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:22 pm

Kiona looked at Blake "Sure, I made a journey here because I always wanted to visit and see what it is like a Moon cliff since I heard pack wolves talk about it when I pass by..." She smiled and sighed a bit "You didn't upset me... Thinking about my old pack upsets me"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:30 pm

Blake smiled, he had always been alert of peoples feelings. "I'm glad were still friends." Blake had no friends at all living at moon cliff. "how long will ya stay?" Blake asked.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:37 pm

Kiona raised her head into the air, breathing in and releasing, she looked back down at blake and smiled. "I was thinking about staying, for good. I made my journey here and the way here I thought of a new beginning for me.." She gave her brightest smile "You are a great pup Blake. I am glad I met you"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:42 pm

Blake smiled broadly. "Thanks." He said. "I like it here a lot. Not many wolves stay, usually they are freaked out by that weird,ghost, you can say." Blake joked. "But as for me, i don't know anywhere else to go." He said
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:44 pm

Kiona smiled at Blake "I'll stay with you..." she flattened her ears "Well that thing, I am not afraid of one bit... I know how to stand up..." Kiona looked at her paws. "Oh and Uhm.. No Problem"
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:47 pm

Blake laughed, "c'mon, I'll show you a cave where you can sleep!" Blake exclaimed. He ran off down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:50 pm

Kiona followed behind him, She smiled. This isn't to bad she thought to herself as she followed Blake to a cave were she can stay. Meeting this pup, brought new memories. Knowingly, what she thought of before, was final. She is staying, and she will start a new beginning. "Just behind you Blake" she made sure Blake knew.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:04 pm

"Here it is." Blake said calmly. It was a big cave above sea level, just for safety so no one could drown during a high tide. "If you go further enough there are glow worms" Blake mused
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:06 pm

Kiona entered the cave, She looked around and smiled. She was fascinated with what she was seeing. "Do you stay in here to Blake?" she asked the pup kindly. "Also, Thank you for showing me this cave, Its the most beautiful thing I have seen.."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:10 pm

"Well i used too, but i like sleeping on top." Blake said. Blake looked around, he wondered why he had stopped sleeping here. Had it grown prettier, he wondered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:14 pm

Kiona nodded "I understand" She looked around some more. She looked back at Blake "This is very nice of you to show me this, Thank you" she said politely and pulled a smile onto her face.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:17 pm

"So, do you have friends outside if moon cliff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff)   Kiona's Journey (Finally At MoonCliff) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next