Hunting in mist - Page 33

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hunting in mist

Go down 
+2
~Zero~
edme123
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Hunting in mist - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 7:34 pm

Midnight felt something ice cold come up from the inside of his body. His eye became cloudy, and the other became even more cloudy than it already was, so yeah. He growled at someone. A laugh resonated through his head. 'you see, when you made shadow, you opened your mind to me, i am now in control.' Spirits laughed. "Your to late Jasmine. Now, give me the relic." He seethed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Never. Let Midnight go!" Jasmine yelled. This wasn't Midnight. She was determined to get him back.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 12:15 am

Midnight backed up. He was resisting as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:11 am

"Please Midnight. Don't let him win. I can see your fighting. Don't give up. I love you too much to let you go." Jasmine said, tears brimming her blue eyes. She blushed at the fact she said she loved him but she didn't have time to be emberassed. She had to save him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 8:20 pm

"how sweet." Spirits sneered. Midnight growled at him. "What is wrong with you!" Midnight snarled. He gained control again, but he'd never be the same. Spirits was dismayed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 8:53 pm

Jasmine backed away slowly. "Is it you, Midnight?" She asked, afraid she had lost him forever.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 1:18 am

Midnight opened his eyes. He looked at Jasmine. "I'll be fine, Jazz." He said. Spirits growled. "Of course not Jasmine, he is mine! And I will kill him if you don't give me the relic!" Spirits snarled at her. Misnight laughed before turning to Spirits. "You, aee seriously twisted." He said, glaribg at him.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 7:12 pm

"Yes, I am. That's why I'm going to do this." Spirits sneered. He turned to Jasmine and looked into her eyes. Suddenly she started yelping in pain. She fell to the ground and squirmed. She felt like she was being crushed from the inside. "Your move." Spirits said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 12:01 am

Midnight's eyes widened in horror. "JASMINE!" He shouted. Spirits laughed. "Oh stop giggling master of the creepy clowns. We know too much about the joker already." He said cooly, but on the inside, he eas having a heart attack. He stomped on the ground ahd the fire grew biggerand brighter. But instead of it being a red steeak, it was a glowing white one. He knew the secrets to this cave. Soirits divertef his attention, and got out of the way of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2014, 12:53 am

Jasmine stopped moving. She passed out. It looked like she died. Spirits was gone. "I'll come back for you." Spirits voice echoed, even if he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 12:34 am

Midnight froze and looked at Jasmine. He squeezed his eyes shut as Spirits growled and his voice faded away. Midnight jumped up and ran to Jasmine's side. He sat down. "Jasmine....? Are you...okay?" He asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 8:54 am

Jasmine didn't reply. She lay there limply. She was asleep. But Spirits would ensure she didn't wake up.

~Dream World~

Jasmine got up. She was in a dark place. She started running. It never ended. She heard a laugh. "Well, nice to se you here." The voice echoed. "Who are you?" Jasmine asked. "Oh, C'mon! How can you not know who I am? Fine, I'll give you a clue. I'm going to kill you." The voice chanted. "SPIRITS!" Jasmine yelled. "Here, I am stronger, and I control you now." Spirits laughed evilly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:32 pm

Midnight backed away slowly, and didn't know what to do. He gasped as the fire began growing dimmer. He had to get out, but he couldn't leave Jasmine here in the control of Spirits. He began dragging her up a stair case leading back to the front cave. He lay her down in the back room with the fire pit and herbs. He backed up. "Jasmine?" He whispered. He hung down his head. He perked back and ran out of the room and back to the room he had just escaped. "SPIRITS, I KNOW YOUR HERE! LET GO OF JAZZ, TAKE ME INSTEAD!" He yelled out into the darkness. A laugh echoed through the halls. "I knew you would call me around. Very well." Spirits said. A shadow entered him and took him over.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2014, 11:37 pm

Jasmine gasped as her eyes flew open. She tried to get up, but fell down. Spirits drained all her strength. Jasmine lay back down. "Canus, please give me strength." She whispered. Suddenly, all the streangth came back to her. Her body was lifted off the ground. When she got back on the ground, she was covered in markings. She had swirls going up her legs and back. "Midnight!" Jasmine yelled running down the stairs.

Last edited by Frostwolf on December 7th 2014, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 12:07 am

Midnight was brought out from his cave through the mirror. It disappeared. He was empty. Though, there was a little part of him left. Since he had a bit of white on him, there was a sanctuary. His mind became like the forest of mist itself. Spirits circled him. "Well well well. Looks like you couldn't help but join me." There was no response from Midnight. Spirits so rked. "Nice and quiet. Perfect." He snickered.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2014, 3:23 pm

Jasmine rand down the stairs and back into the room Midnight was in. "MIDNIGHT!" She yelled. Infuriated, she ran out of the cave and howled.

"Oh Canus look what has happened.
Everything is lost.
I have no hope.
Grant me strength and bring in your light." She finished.

Jasmine didn't know what to do. "I'll find you Midnight." She whispered before laying down and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:49 pm

OOC: OK, I'm just gonna play Can us right now...don't kill me mods! Very Happy

Canus heard the sorrowful howl of Jasmine. He furrowed his brow. He marched to the cave of knowledge where Sancho was. 'Sancho, what is going in with the wolves of The Forest of Mist?" he asked. Sancho told him the sad news. Camus was infuriated. It was not the time to destroy his brother. He sighed, and he went down with Fenrir and Fenrir's son, Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 7:55 pm

OOC: I won't

Jasmine woke up. "Huh, must've fallen asleep outside. Midnight! I just had the wierdest dream." She said entering the cave. Her smile fell and a tear ran down her face. "No!" She yelled falling to the floor, crying.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2014, 8:01 pm

A bright light showed a distance away from the cave. Fair voices were talking amongst themselves. A kind, but stern voice ordered one of his to go down to fight to get Midnight out. Fenrir departed, and Ajax stayed with Canus.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 6:03 pm

Jasmine stopped crying and turned around to see a light in the distance. She got up and slowly approached. She heard voices as she neared. "Who's there?" Jasmine asked squinting in the light.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:33 pm

Canus turned around and smiled at Jasmine. 'Hello Jasmine.' the bright white wolf said. The light faded and a honey gold shimmered. Ajax, smiled, but he was a glossy midnight blue, and looked like night standing beside day.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:36 pm

"Canus!" Jasmine exclaimed. "It's an honor to be in your presence." She said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:54 pm

Canus smiled and bowed. "And for you. I am glad to meet you face to face. There is no time for that. We must be quick. But I'm sure that we can also talk." he said. Ajax bowed to Jasmine and stood back up. "We will he'll you find your mate." he said. Canus nodded and smiled warmly. "Canus and Ajax, son of Fenrir, at your service." he said.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 7:59 pm

Jasmine's eyes brightened. "Thank you" She said. "I miss Midnight more than anything. If there is anything a can do in return, it would be my pleasure to help you." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2014, 8:07 pm

Canus smiled. "You are humble. You will be rewarded. But we ask nothing." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in mist   Hunting in mist - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting in mist
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next