Devilish Tricksters

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Devilish Tricksters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Devilish Tricksters Empty
PostSubject: Devilish Tricksters   Devilish Tricksters Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 4:45 pm

First of all,  I don't know what I was planning to do with this. I have absolutely no creativity when creating stories. I was bored and I wrote this. It's really short and the descriptions are a little off, but I felt like sharing. I'd like to make this clear but this is not an ongoing story. I would continue to write about this, but I have no talent with story board lines. Enjoy~!

The snow had set in and was still showering the earth in bright white flecks. The frozen water crunched underfoot, and it left a cool tingle when it landed and melted on the man’s skin. He shivered as the wind blew right through his fur coat. The days of travel had tampered with his strength and peace of mind. When he looked through the trees and spotted a blurred pelt, he rubbed his forehead and trudged on. His white breath billowed from his mouth, and hundreds of thoughts whirled through his mind.
He stopped when the air surrounding him grew warm. An impending presence filled him with dread. He whirled around to meet the skeleton mask of a familiar figure. A red fox, his face clad in bone, and his nine tails bristling with the evil that lie beneath it’s skin. “When will you learn to mind your own business, and not that of demons?” The fox stood over the man. His build resembled a very large bear, and his ears pricked at the tundra wind that died down in his presence.
The man sighed and scratched his head. “When you decide to stop trying to destroy mankind.” He shot the demon a casual grin. “Not that it will happen anytime soon.” He spread his arms out, with a wide teasing grin. “And until then, I will be the tick that crawls under your skin. Sending shivers down your spine.”
The demon laughed loudly. His voice sounded unearthly, and it rumbled, as if other things were speaking alongside him. His voice thrummed with malice, and it’s deep tone made goosebumps erupt from your skin. “I have never found such a humani as your self. You entertain me with your cocky words.” His red eyes appeared hard. “However, your presence is a hinderance to me and my brothers. I prefer it if you’d kept to yourself, human.”
The man waved his hands, as if saying no to something. "I must decline, Crimson Tail. I have an inclination to do something about your schemes."
"What schemes? I am doing the others a favor by eradicating unneeded pests."
"That would be what I am working against."
"All you humani are the same. You claim that, but what of the rats or the maggots that live in your walls?"
"Crimson, the celestial beings gifted earth to us. Do you recall Lupus?"
The fox narrowed his eyes. "The one that humiliated my father in front of all that live? How could I forget?" He gave a snort and lifted his lips to show maniacal toothy grin. "I was glad when he fell under the same spell that defeated my father."
The man drew an intricate design in the air. "And we miss him terribly him." He held his hand over his heart and sucked in an emotional breath.
The demon crouched to lay down on his stomach. "I do not understand human emotions. I do not feel regret or sadness. All I feel is an unquenchable thirst for chaos."
The man looked up at him with a hearty chuckle. "There are times for chaos and peace, but I would prefer peace over chaos any day."
"I beg to differ." The red fox took a deep breath through his bleached white mask. Instantly his fur crawled and shrank. He stood up and a young man, probably in his mid-twenties, dusted off his black suit. His skin was stark white, and his hair was a black that seemed to suck up the light around him. However, his eyes retained their fiery red. "You humani are always waging war upon each other."
"You cannot blame them. We humani have very different ideas, and those ideas create chaos. In this realm, conflict is unavoidable."
The fox walked in a purposeful manner towards the man. "Am I one of those conflicts?"
"But of course."
A blindly bright white light lit the ground in the same pattern the man had drawn in the air.
"My dear human, you have no chance against a demon." The shifted demon snapped his fingers, and the ground around him turned into another unique pattern that curled and bled across the ground. Air rushed up from the energy being released, and a haunting red color erupted from the odd runes.
"I can try. You know how stubborn I can be."
"Then you will go out with a 'boom', my old comrade."
The pressure in the atmosphere seemed to grow as they called on their magical power, then a flash of white covered the scene. The demon stared at the blackened pit where the man had stood just seconds ago. The tundra had been minimized to a gray wasteland, but the weather held strong and piled the area in pristine white snow.
"Touché," The demon said crouching down to finger the shards of crystal created by the intense pressure and heat. "You can't defeat me, but you surely can run, Lucifer."
Back to top Go down

Devilish Tricksters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion :: Stories-
Jump to: