A terrible way to live - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A terrible way to live

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

A terrible way to live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 2:55 pm

(do you want to end the topic or should maybell chase after him?)

maybell looked in the direction scar disappeared in, wondering what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2015, 9:17 pm

(I don't really know....... what do you think?))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2015, 11:28 pm

(how about i make her mad? Bwahaha!)

maybell stared after him for a moment, then started feeling angry. she saved the guy, and he repays her by ditching her? heck no! she started to run after him, if only to give him a piece of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 10:26 pm

Scar slowed down, and began hearing a beep in his mind. He growled and went into a frenzy, clawing at the ground and biting himself. he howled crazily at the empty sky. "evael em enola!!!!" He howled in his crazed language. He began biting the bandages, drawing more blood, as his eyes were rapidly changing colors. The chain around his neck jangled, making him even angrier. He banged his head against a tree, and rubbed it in, as tears slowly formed in his eyes. He sniffed, and fell, unconscious from his blow.

((thought I'd shake it up.)) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2015, 5:45 pm

Maybell finally caught up to him to find him unconscious with his legs b leading from new bites. She growled at him quietly in annoyance, then grabbing his scruff with her teeth, she dragged him into the cover of some nearby bushes. Then she carefully ripped off the bloody bandages. She licked the bites clean then pressed moss to the bites to stop the bleeding. Then she lay down next to him, grumbling irritatedly, waiting for him to awake
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:22 pm

It didn't matter, the bites on his feet were already infected. He took in calmer breathes and blinked a couple times. He noticed immediately that Maybell was near him. He moaned on pain, realizing the briuse on his head right in between his ears. He shakily stood up and furrowed his brow at her. "Why do you follow me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 5:31 pm

Maybell growled at him irritated. that ungrateful fluff ball! "well someone has to take care of you or you will just get worse! look at how I found you. on the ground, unconscious, and bleeding from self inflicted wounds. you are obviously incapable of taking care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 7:11 pm

Scar smirked, and looked away. "I don't know why you care so much..." he said, looking back, with a gleam in his indigo eyes. The rusted chain on his neck clinked in the silence, him flinching. "What makes you say I can't take care of myself? May, I've been doing it since I was a teen." he stated, furrowing his brow. He winced at the bruise throbbed on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 6:08 pm

maybell got right up in his face. "your ability to take care of yourself then and your ability to take care of yourself now are two different reality's! you need a keeper, or you'll tear yourself apart!" maybell glared at him, then stalked away to lay by a tree a few yards away.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 4:09 pm

Scar's fur bristled at this comment. "I've been in human attainment since I was a pup! I was free when i was a teen! I'm sure I know how to take care of myself!" he howled with rage. His eyes switched colors, and his breathing increased. He blinked hard, trying to get rid of the beeping haunting his ears. "Please leave me alone, i don't want to hurt you or anybody... I'm insane, cookoo, and i will go into a fit and possibly rip you apart. thats why i left, May." he admittede aalmost in a whisper. He looked away, as the beeping grew louder.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 10:39 pm

maybell suddenly felt guilty for yelling at him and her anger drained away. she got back up and walked over to stand beside him. "I think I'll risk it" she said quietly. she looked down at the angry red bite marks on his front legs where the moss had fallen away. "you should really lie down though, and give your poor front legs a rest. they wont ever get better unless you let them." she said gently. she pressed her side against his. "let me help you." she said persuasively, in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 12:24 pm

Scar smiled and lay down, his eyes switching colors rapidly. He closed his.eyes and tried to rest but the only thing he could hear.was a razor, and beeps, and the sound of people and other animals screaming in pain. His body twitched, as he tried to wake up from this nightmare.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 10:58 am

maybell sees scar suffering and nips him on the ear. hard. "snap out of it! you are here, and your never going back!" she stated firmly. she knocked him over. "snap out of it!" she said again.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 4:56 pm

Scar jerked up, and lunged for what he thought was an enemy, until he did wake up, and looked into Maybell's eyes. He padded a way from her and sat down. "I'm sorry." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:17 pm

maybell blinked in surprise. wow he's fast! she thought he had her pinned in like, two seconds flat. she shook off her surprise and sat next to him. "hey its ok. you didn't hurt me. and I know you didn't mean it. you just need time to heal."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:02 pm

Scar sucked in through his teeth. "Sure, time to heal." he sighed and shook it off.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2015, 11:01 am

(sorry I've been gone so long, job corps. is keeping me on my toes.)

maybell padded over to him and sat down next to him, her fur brushing his, and tried to comfort him, though she stayed silent this time. she hoped he would try to accept her attempts at helping him and try to heal. she didn't like seeing others in pain and misery and he was in both. she was determined to help him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 3:33 pm

Scar said nothing either. he was lost in thought. Why would she risk her safety to help his screwed up mind. He sighed and lay back down as the sun set. Scar took no notice or care in those things, too focused on staying sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A terrible way to live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2