The tails of temptation

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The tails of temptation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

The tails of temptation Empty
PostSubject: The tails of temptation   The tails of temptation Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 2:28 pm

Have you ever been fooled? Betrayed? Well so has the traveler Hachi. He was wandering through a forest during a night like tonight. The moon was nowhere to be seen, but the stars shown bright. Hachi was confident on his routes to the packs he traded with.

He had been walking for sometime when a dark cloud passed over the sky. He wasn't scared and kept going. Then he saw a wolf walking towards him. It was a fae, with a cloak covering her face. "Fine night ma'am." He said. She paused in her steps and turned towards him. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean, her silky grey coat was well groomed and luxurious. She smiled at him, her teeth as white as snow. "Yes. Fine night indeed." her soothing voice said. Hachi didn't know it, but he was looking at the goddess of temptation, Delila. "I know a good place to star-gaze." she said, coming closer. Hachi looked in her eyes, and couldn't look away. She smiled again, and began talking soothingly to him. "Where we can be alone, and you can stay there forever with me. Just come with me,  and you and I can be free from other wolves." she stroked him. He nodded, taken over by her beauty. Delila was Spirits's mate. He let her do this so that they could kill off innocent wolves. She led Hachi to a cliff. "If you stand on the edge, you can see the stars perfectly." she said, watching him wag his tail. So he did, Hachi stood at the edge right as a strong gust of wind blew. He wobbled a little. Delila laughed wickedly, and before Hachi could understand, she knocked him off the cliff. As Hachi fell, he watched as the Fae rapidly grew bigger into the size of a god. Her eyes stared at him with amusement and her wicked laughter filled the air. No one heard from Hachi aver again.

So now my children, be careful who you talk to. The eyes of Delila are as deadly as the fangs of Spirits. Look out for the cloaked wolf and know what's in the heart. For someone may be as handsome as the sunset, but their heart could be as rotten as the flies.
Back to top Go down

The tails of temptation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion :: Stories-
Jump to: