How I see

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

How I see

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

How I see  Empty
PostSubject: How I see    How I see  Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 4:05 pm

Snowstar sat, looking at the creek. Ice coated it and it looked almost lifeless. Irina was somewhere, hunting rabbits. Snowstar's thoughts wandered as she stared at the trapped bubbles. She started to get a headache. If Shadow were here, he would tell her to loosen up and stop worrying. But it was his carefree attitude that had gotten him killed. Now, she would never be able to talk to her brother. He was dead. She was alive, but yet, was she really? Ever since she had left the forest of mist, and her family, she had survived. But there was a difference between surviving and living. Like actually living. Shadow was an expert at life. Irina was an expert at life. And yet, although Snowstar was living, she wasn't. Snowstar saw life differently than others. She saw it as a chance, but you only get one chance. There wasn't a second chance. And if there was then, what was it called? It sure as heck wasn't mercy. Snowstar sighed as her thoughts were interrupted. Irina bounded up by her. "Earth to Snowstar. Can you hear me?" her voice slithered into Snowstar's ears. She smirked. "Loud and clear." she said, snapping out of the trance.
Back to top Go down

How I see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: The Lands of Ice :: Frozen Creek-
Jump to: