Sup, Dudes!

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Sup, Dudes!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Sup, Dudes! Empty
PostSubject: Sup, Dudes!   Sup, Dudes! Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2014, 5:43 pm

Heylo! I'm Justyce! I am know as ze Frostwolf. I am currently writing Hunting in mist with Goldenashes. I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!! My favorite is Raphael. I've trained in boxing, kick boxing, ninjitsu, tae kwon do, karate, ect. I currently play trumpet in band. I'm an all A student. I'm considered very strong. I like writing. I'm writing a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle story with Ashton (Goldenashes). She is my best friend. I'm the hot-headed, always in for a fight part of the group (you can guess why Raph is my fav). Ash keeps me in line, though. I have curly, brown hair. Chocolate brown eyes. I'm 5' 1". My favorite band is Onerepublic. My favorite song is counting stars. I also like r5. DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME GIRLY! Wink I entered in the talent show. I choked on a skittle before AND after the audition. I'm not afraid to voice opinion. I do anything it takes to protect the ones I love. ALWAYS stay on my good side. Everyone stays alive that way. Wink Any way, I'm really nice once you get past all the crazy hard stuff. Ashton knows, it took her FOREVER! But, it's not that hard. Anyway, that's me! Peace my lovelies! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sup, Dudes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: