Hello

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hello

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 2:27 pm

Is this place still alive at all? It's been forever since I've came to visit this place but I just thought of it randomly and decided to hit it up!
Back to top Go down
Silver Wolf
` dispersal

Silver Wolf

Male Age : 25

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 2:32 pm

Hello ^-^ I think it's still alive, from what I've seen. I'm usually on a furry-fandom though, since I can never find people on here to talk to :/
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 2:51 pm

Wow, I'm amazed this site is still kicking it! It's been around for 6 years now and I was around since the beginning of it xD I just haven't been active for a long time as you can see. But I'll talk to you if you want to or rp with, either or!
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 7:18 pm

Hoooly guacamole hello Maj! This is crazy - Wild and I thought we'd never see you 'round these parts again! Goodness, how long has it been? Over 6 or 7 years now.

How's things?
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 10:10 pm

Wow, I never thought I'd see you again. Last time I saw you active was a few months before I disappeared when I was still really active. I just randomly thought about this place and curiosity struck! I didn't think it would still be alive but I'm super glad it is! Recently, I've been alright but the past couple of years has definitely had A LOT of ups and downs! But I'm still alive!

How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2014, 11:08 pm

Haha sounds about the same. Pretty crummy recently, but I'll get through it like I do. Mostly just school, work, and family all kicking my ass simultaneously. Actually been trying to get back into RP again, and I've been trying to post here, so it's pretty convenient timing for you to show up now!

Well it's awesome to see you back! If you ever want to start up another RP, I could definitely afford to reboot Tsuki and start RPing with her again. Despite my tribulations, I'm finding myself with more free time to reply on account of new employment with a less restrictive cell phone policy. So hit me up if you ever get bored!

Anyways, awesome to see you back! Another member of the old crew, back from the past!
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 12:45 am

I actually posted up a new character that I'm waiting for to be accepted. I've been in an rping mood as well and my writing skills have improved immensely over the years.

As for your issues, I hope you get through them soon. I understand the feeling. Believe me! Works been kicking my butt lately too but I've recently acquired a new full time job making good money, so no complaints in that department yet. Family is a whole other set of issues I could write a series on and never have enough to say. As for school, I graduated last year and I'm hoping to go to a community college.

I'll try posting sometime tomorrow if I can. You can hit me up on here or my Skype account. I pretty much frequent that a lot on my phone haha.

Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2014, 7:44 pm

It's really nice to see you back, Maj! You wouldn't believe how excited I got to see that you posted. It's been way too long.

I'd offer to start up a rp with you too, but I seem to have my plate full in that regard. :P
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2014, 10:56 am

Hello Wildwind! It's been forever since I've talked to you last! How have you been? I'd love to rp with either of you at any time since I got my new character accepted c: I'll make an open topic on one of the boards and see where it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: