Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 11:20 am

Dameon turned around smirking. "Me? Nah, I'm just tryin' to get away from drama. What brings this strange group together?" he asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 9:29 pm

Alex sighed. "Nothin' much... just a dead carcass and a stupid move." he replied, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2015, 12:57 am

Dameon smirked. "Well we all make mistakes. I sure know I have. Stuff happens kid don' worry about it." He replied stiffling a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 4:31 pm

Alex sucked in through his teeth. "Kid, okay, alright, I guess i deserve that." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 7:35 am

Dameon laughed and smiled. "You remind me of this guy I used to know. He was funny and I always had to get the.guy outta trouble." He recalled. He stiffled another laugh and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 9:17 am

"Ugh. More wolves." Triangle groaned.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 10:09 am

"Well nice to meet you too." Dameon growled rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 10:14 am

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen any wolves in this land except starved cannibals." Triangle replied mock kindly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 9:39 am

Dameon smirked. "Who says I'm not." He said barring his teeth, but soon backed down. "I'm just pullin' your tail. I would've killed you already if I was."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:05 am

"You'd have a hard time trying." Triangle replied, flicking her ear.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:07 am

Dameon stood to his full hight, way taller and larger than her. "Sure, doll." He said smirking. "I'm not going to underestimate you, but I still have my doubts."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:13 am

Triangle rolled her eyes, smiling slightly."Glad you have some brains."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:15 am

Dameon smiled back and sat down. "Thanks, I guess." He said laying his ears back, an adorable confused look along with his signature smirk. He looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:20 am

Alex sat smiling. "That was cute." He said, swishing his tail.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:21 am

Dameon narrowed his eyes at Alex. "Damn it kid just shut it." He growled but couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:23 am

Triangle laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:26 am

Dameon slightly nudged her. "Hey, I'm not cute. I'm as manly as ever." He said standing up. He tail was in melted snow and it uad dried. Now it was all fluffy as he stuck it out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:28 am

Triangle laughed. "Maybe, maybe not."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:31 am

Dameon smirked and threw snow on Triangle with his fluffy tail. "I hope you get fluffed too, doll!!" He said laughing.

//Yup, I totally love that nickname lol//
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:34 am

Triangle shook the snow off her pelt. She glared playfully at Dameon. "Your in for it now!" She said with a laugh, kicking snow at him.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:36 am

Dameon fell backwards before hitting a tree making a huge pile of snow fall on her. "Ha! Give up yet, doll?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:43 am

"Never!" Triangle said, jumping on a tree branch that was above him, causing the snow to fall on top of him. She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:46 am

Dameon stuck all of his paws out of the snow. "Alright, alright, I give!" He said jumping out.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:50 am

Triangle laughed. "Victory!" She shouted as she jumped into the air happily. She landed in a snow drift, sending snow flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:53 am

Dameon smiled at her. "Yeah, whatever. I let you win." He said glaring playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next