Never the Reality.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Never the Reality.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neverland
` pup

Neverland

never the reality.

Female Age : 25

Never the Reality. Empty
PostSubject: Never the Reality.   Never the Reality. Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2014, 9:19 pm

The name here is Neverland but I am also called things like: Mis, Misera, Local Pimp Daddy, Kite, Harley Quinnie, and (of course) my real name. But I won't burden you with that. Most people shorten the alias I use here to Never, or anything else you might think of. I'm not bothered by most names placed upon me but if I am, I will speak up about it. I refer to people as love, lovelie, etc.

Let's see.. I'm a fifteen-year-old , bisexual, female living in the United States of America. I'm slightly more attracted to females than males but don't mind a good-looking fellow once in awhile. I have a very distinct type. My favorite celebrity faces are: Jessica Truscott (perfectness in one pretty lady), Olivia Wilde, Kelly Kirstein, and Bailey Chase. Candece Accola is nice too, though I don't like blonde hair.

Moving on! I take a huge interest in mental disorders, murder[esses/ers], flat out minds of criminals, what twisted things drive people to kill, role-playing, and being my weird self. I very much dislike emoticons (we'll get to the root of that later on), the sound of others' and my chewing, being wrong about things, arguments that drag on, idiots, and etc.

Hmm.. I'd say I'm very much an introvert and hate [actual] company, though I do spend hours chatting online. I am a partially diagnosed Schizoid (look up: Schizoid Personality Disorder) and don't make friends easily. My only friend is my cat, Kitten. I don't understand why people cry when they're joyous and laugh when they're angry/sad. I don't value anybody's opinion but my own. And, though I don't have emotions, I can get gravely deep.

Lastly, I am a life-long insomniac who has OCD traits & am diabetic.
Back to top Go down

Never the Reality.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: