The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Empty
PostSubject: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2014, 8:21 pm

Welcome to the world of dragons!

This is the world of dragons, where dragons rule and some human rebels try to fight for the right to live free. You can play as dragon or human, with ranks for each. You may have up to four characters.If you have a human, you might want to know about Bonding. Few humans can bond with the dragons, therefor if you already have a human who is Bonded you cant have another, but it is a very great ability for your human. If you decide that you want your human to be Bonded but you are already role-playing with it, if your human meets a dragon in the wild your human could bond with it.

I will appreciate any suggestions you may have, so please feel free to suggest something!

Character Sheet:

Ranks For Dragons:

Ranks For Humans:

The only rules her are be considerate for other players feelings, try to keep to third person and have fun!

My Dragon:

Last edited by edme123 on November 16th 2014, 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 5:10 am

Name: Midnight
strength: good at protecting and fling
weaknesses: Is not good with heat stays away from hot things
eyes: silver with gold flex in the right eye and silver light green flex in the left eye
Hair/scales: black scales with light green going thought it and silver at the and of the tail
personality: Quiet, lonely, over protective over the things she cares about,Aggressive, but secretly is a softy only to the most closet to her
power: has ice/water powers and reads minds
other information: is eating for a chosen human to bond with
dragon or human: dragon
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 10:05 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:45 am

As midnight sat on the edge of the cliff once more. she is always the lone one in the family all her brother and sisters get everything they desire,but midnight was cast aside because she looked different.

I don't need anyone. she thought I can take care of my self now. and with that she set off following the gentle Ra's of the moon.

a little while later she comes to a beautiful water fall that glistens from the moon. as she gazes into her reflection. They were right I am truly ugly. as the tears flow down her face but it was not normal ether, her tears were silver mixed with gold and hint of green.

I can't even cry right she roars.as she brings her wings to her face to shield herself from the world as she weeps.
Back to top Go down
lillylilly
` pup

lillylilly

Scarlett

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 7:48 am

I'm new at this sorry if I did it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 8:39 pm

New character:
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:48 pm

(Accepted.)

Emerald sat in her cave and looked out at her kingdom. "How wonderful this is..." She said with a sigh. She glanced at a flower on the floor of her cave and watched as it grew. It bloomed and she could see a pool of nectar in the cup of the petals. "No need now, little flower." She said before the flower closed.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:45 pm

Viron was awoken by an awful roar a few strides from his cave. His mounds of gold had left him unhidden. He grumbled curses at whatever was making the noise. Either it be those blasted young, or the stomping of men trying reclaim what I have rightfully stolen. he thought. That disturbed him deeply
A dragon of his age was not weak, but stronger. Yet they had battle wounds and more weak spots. He growled lowly. Viron the great then climbed up the passages leafing to the entrance. Smoke spewed from his nostrils as he snorted with disgust. So indeed it is a youngen, and a very annoying one at that. I am almost tempted to let it stay and cry into my drinking hole, but I think not, its disturbed me from my slumber, and now crying into my water. of course Viron hated the very sight of water, but it was on his land, and the dragon was trespassing.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 9:37 am

Emerald didn't hear the crying, she didn't have too. A little bird had thought Emerald would like to know about a vibria crying in another dragons territory. "You may leave." She told the bird before it flew away. Emerald stepped out of her cave and started to walk. She followed another bird that had seen the vibria, as she still couldn't hear it. It must be bothering another dragon, somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2014, 3:00 pm

Viron glanced ahead sensing the queen coming, from experience. Fire dragons didn't pay much heed to her-but mostly to the king of the fire mountain. He was a brute and was greedy but he had much more wealth than could be explained. Viron narrowed his eyes deceitfully. He flew to the other entrance-broken away from many years. He slithered out and curled up an ebony stone with a hole at the top. It held ashes and still embers burned hot or did the vibria not notice. He sensed she was a water dragon-making him hate her even more. He spouted great, rippling flames-white hot-from his mouth. The light glowed from his chest. He didn't intend to hurt her(he wasn't that cruel) just to warn her she was in fire land. It was called compassion. The water hissed like coals and vapor sprung into the air. "State your business here water foul. I never liked the kind, but may god have mercy up on you, for I will forgive. Just leave before you're noticed any closer than you probably already are." He hissed. His deep, gruff voice echoed off the walls. His eyes became narrow slits and his mane stood on end.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:26 pm

OOC: I don't mean to double post, but we're still doing this right?
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:43 pm

(I don't know... )
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:26 am

Hmm.....))

Ziron gave a final blow before flapping his wings and flying off into the rising sun. Now that he had awoken, he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 1:06 am

Emerald looked up to see a silhouette of another dragon fly by. It seemed as though the situation was dealt with, so she withdrew to her cave. The smell of nectar filled her nostrils as she sat with her tail curled around her feet with treasures received from other dragon kingdoms, a symbol of alliance and allegiance between them all. Only few didn't want her offer; a steady food supply for all their lands. All of the dragons potential meals needed flooded to the nature dragons den, obeying her every whim. Out of the eight royal descendants, she had quite the talent. The Mystic Wyverns may have their own abilities, that might have unsettled the Emerald Ridgeback species in their talented spot, but Emerald was a Royal and that raised her power. Magma Spindlewings, one of the rarest species, tried to challenge her power once, but the emerald dragon had a direct line to the creatures they ate. You could say she was the reason they're so rare. She may be kind, but her price for peace was very high. Her favorite piece, a sword of the Asian Streamflames sapphire and silver scales, rested above one of the sculls of her enemies. So terrible they didn't agree to peace, they're skulls were now strewn on the wall. Paintings describing Emeralds past victories hung on the wall. Emerald rested her head on a soft giant flower bud, drifting to sleep as a giant leaf covered her up.

(I hope that didn't seem too OP. There are four tribes she can't affect: Poison, Steel, Craft, and UNKNOWN. It's in caps cause that's how they are. I'm just doing world building, if that's fine.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 2:59 pm

((Hey, this is your forum, I'm completely OK...which one is the fire nation called?))

Viron flew into the mountain ridge, ashes blowing in the wind. He glided down, fanning the flames of the fires surrounding him. He loved the heat as he swirled around. He rose above the volcanos as one spout out plumes of ash. He breathed it in, enjoying its scent. Letting out a long blast of scorching white hot flames. Viron was an elder of the fire council. He was below the king, but no one else was above him. He was greatly respected by all who looked at him. He landed with a thump and saw a ram caught in thorns. How convenient. he torched it and ate it quickly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 1:18 am

(Magma Spindlewings. Rarest of the rare, but the only pure fire dragon original breed. I don't know what to write, Emerald had fallen asleep, and I don't want to create another character because ill make it too OP.)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 2:49 pm

The fire nation was growing, and the king had began seething for war. He had began keeping herds(controlling shepherds) and was satisfied that the queen wouldn't take his rule. A small bird came to Viron. Two of it's tail feathers were burnt. That meant he was needed at the council. viron took off, swelling up the flames. He entered a huge volcano, as lava oozed down the sides. The king stood on a rock, over looking his kingdom. He turned and looked at Viron. "You got my message. Welcome master." He said, smoke puffing from his mouth. Viron flicked his tongue in a sign of recognition. "I heard you needed me. Is something the matter?" Viron asked. Syron nodded and whipped his tail, looking down at his kingdom. Many fire dragons were swarming, feeding on sheep. "Our numbers grow. The plant queen's species is about as good as done for. We should take her riches. We shall take vengeance!" the King roared. Viron glared at the arrogant king. "Don't you have enough?! Why risk the lives of our people? She has other alliances! Do not risk it. And for what, what will we gain?" Viron counciled. Syron glowered at the elder. "We are supreme to all the dragons! We should be the ruling nation!" the king seethed. Viron looked at the vast range. "Have we not enough? Your ignorance will be tour down fall Syron." the elder spat. Syron growled, before cooling off. "My father was killed because of that queen. I want my crown! I want my revenge!" Syron roared. Viron sighed. "your father's downfall was his own fault, but if this is your desire, I can only advise you...you are the king." he said, and spread his wings.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608016994186693266&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

New Character

Name: Syron
Strengths: fighting, flames, hide is impenetrable, strategy
Weaknesses: water, inexperience
Eyes: Electric yellow
Hide/scales: sharp spines run down his neck, dark blood red scales and bright red wings with a claw on each. He has a whip tail with spines.
Other: none
Personality: Syron is a greedy dragon. He hates others who threaten his power and has a lust for destruction. He has great riches in his volcano. He wants to protect his people.
Power: he can spew lava and breathe fire(obviously.)
Other: no bonds
Dragon or human: dragon
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:53 pm

((I don't mean to be a nag, but this is still going right?))
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 10:09 am

(its still going, I just don't know how to reply...)
Spoiler:

Mist sighed, watching animals walk by her. She was unwelcome in the water territory; her hatred of the queen Emerald was shunned there. She was chased out, and now she sat at the border of the fire territory. She hoped they would accept her, since she knew their king hated the queen. She stretched her wings and yawned slightly. She kept her eyes open, watching for any signs of fire dragons.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 10:55 am

((OK, cool. Very Happy ))

Viron flew away and began flying back to his home, hi riches. As he flew, he saw a small dragon sitting among the rocks. Viron swiftly dived into the trenches for a small snack on the animals. He landed beside the dragon and blew white hot flames on a deer that ran right in front of him. After it was roast, his kind eyes turned top the yound dragon. "Hello there youngin'.... what brings you to king Syron's kingdom?" he asked, a slight hiss of annoyance towards the arrogant king. he didn't know if the Vibria would know of him, for she seemed a bit foreign.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2015, 11:57 am

The drakes appearance startled Mist, but she tried her best to not show it. "Hello. Im here because I heard that the king here disliked the queen. I was exiled from my home because of my disliking the queen, and I thought the dragons in this land would be more accepting." Mist said, lowering her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 5:10 pm

Viron nodded slowly. "yes...Syron does dislike her. He hates her. Everyone here does, but listen, the king is very busy....you know, planning war. But, as his master, I grant you full acception into our nation. You are welcome to come with me." he offered, flapping his wings.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 7:14 pm

"Thank you!" Mist said, dipping her head.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2015, 11:06 pm

Viron wondered what dragon would get kicked out of their own.... unless she was a water dragon. Viron suddenly became weary, and nodded back. "what nation are you from, before we go anywhere." he asked. 'I am a master an I can train you... if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons   The Ledgens of the Kingdom of Dragons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Alternate Role Plays-
Jump to: