Tycser - Page 4

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tycser

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nap   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 12:03 am

"I don't know why," Tsuji yawned, "but after that eclipse, I am really tired." Tsuji lay down. "I think I'm going to take a small nap. Wake me... when your... hungry..."

Tsuji went to sleep.

"xxxxxx Tsuji. You have to xxxxxx. This isn't your xxxxxx. You have a secret, and only you know it. But you have long forgotten it. You need to find out xxxxxx. You will encounter many other wolves along the way. Don't xxxxxx. They are not xxxxxx. Now wake up Tsuji. Your quest is not yet completed. You do not have much time left. xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx.

Tsuji slowly woke up. "Wow! I must've slept for hours! We'll I'm just going to go for a walk outside? Okay? Bye!" Tsuji left before either Tycser or Aleu could say anything.

"It's right, you know." Tsuji continued to think about the dream. "You can't stay here. You have your own things to do."

Tsuji recollected the dream in his mind. He knew who that voice was. And he knew that the voice was right. And yet, Tsuji couldn't help but try to find a way around the situation. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't find any solutions.

Then he remembered the line that really irked him. "You don't have much time..." No matter how hard Tsuji tried to force this out of his mind, he couldn't. And the one recent event brought back stronger memories of how much time he really had left: The Solar Eclipse. However much time he did have left, he would have to use wisely. But how could he find the voice before... it was too late?

And then there was Aleu. Suddenly, at the thought of Aleu, all of his anger dissipated. Her eyes, her fur... "Augh! Tsuji! Stay on track!" Anyway, he couldn't leave her. Her leg wouldn't allow her to hunt on her own, and he hadn't brought Tycser out to hunt to see if he could kill yet. Right now, he was supporting both wolves.

No matter how he looked at it, he couldn't find a way. He could find the voice, but put Aleu at risk, or stay there, and... He couldn't bear to know what could happen then. He decided to head back to the cave. "See what you've got into? You should have never helped the pup: that Aleu and Tycser were trouble from the start."

So what would I do? Let them die? Leave them there, Tycser to be killed by hunters, bears, whatever, and Aleu to die slowly? And with so little wolves left?

As he walked, he argued the fact that maybe the dream was a fake. Maybe he had more time. Maybe he could help Aleu and Tycser.

Or maybe not. What if the voice was her? What if he only did have a little time left? Could he forgive himself if...

"Hey guys, I'm here." Tsuji slunked into the cave, feeling utterly miserable. He wanted to escape it all, but he couldn't. He feared sleep, was too depressed to go on anymore "walks", couldn't hunt, and felt very bad. Finally, he went and sat down in the corner of the cave. "I'll be over here if you guys... need me." He said.

What can I do? What will I do?
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 12:30 am

Aleu noticed that her paw felt much better.She took the leaves off and saw a huge scar where she gashed her paw.She smiled and jumped in the air.Aleu trotted over to Tyscer and showed him her healthy paw.Then she went over to Tsuji and smiled showing him her paw."My paws bet-"Then she noticed he didnt look to happy.Aleu sat next to him and asked "Whats wrong Tsuji"?Aleu sat there looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nothing.   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 12:34 am

"Nothing. Nothing is the matter." Tsuji felt bad. "Oh and you shouldn't be walking on that-" Tsuji looked at Aleu's paw. "You paw is... healed?" He examined it all over. "How did it heal that fast? Thats amazing! It must be that tree..." Then Tsuji looked Aleu in the eyes. He turned around, and a tear formed on his nose.

"I... have to go, Aleu. I can't stay here."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: But Why...?   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 12:40 am

Aleu looked at Tsuji and with sorro.Aleu put ears down and asked"But..Tsuji...I thought...You,Me,and Tycser could be a fa-....".Aleu stopped and looked at the ground and shed a tear.Aleu looked back up at Tsuji and shed another tear.Aleu wiped her eyes with her paw and sat there staring.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 33

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 7:04 am

"What? Why...Why are you going? Dont go...Please?" He layed down, whining. "And you Aleu, are you going to? Dont leave me...." If they leave...He doesnt know what to do....He's to young to look after him self.... They are very nice, he would love to stay with them. If thats okay with them ofcourse. "Dont cry Aleu, he wont leave you...right?" He looked Tsuji in his eyes, hoping he would stay.

(you post to much, we got a big time difference, there are always 5-6 post between my posts cuz im not oline as you are. i dont mind though, just keep that in mind ^^)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 11:33 am

Aleu looked back at Tyscer and walke towards him and stood in front of him saying"I will stay with you,Tyscer.I dont know why Tsuji is leaving.."Aleu then remembered what Tsuji said that he would stay until my paw got better.Aleu looked at Tyscer and said"He said he would only stay till i got better....".
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 1:30 pm

"Okay...Thanks.... But what about Tsuji? He cant survive on his own..." He looked at him, he looked strong.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 2:05 pm

"Tsuji is Strong".Aleu said sitting there staring at Tsuji.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Final hunt   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 3:39 pm

"Hey, guys. I'm gunna get us something to eat. It just might be the last meal I eat." Tsuji started to walk out of the cave.

Last edited by Tsuji on May 21st 2008, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Sorry Tycser. I was wondering why you havent posted in a while... I'll make sure to slow down with the posting.)
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 11:47 pm

Aleu watched at Tsuji walked out of the cave."..Ok..."Aleu said turning around.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 7:02 am

"I dont want him to go... We need him...." He looked at Aleu. "We cant let him go, we need him....We have to do something!" He stood up. He cant take it anymore, he cant let him leave.
He, no he AND Aleu wouldend stand a chance. He has to do something but...... Tsuji is to strong to do something. He was just a small young wolf...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 10:12 am

Aleu sat there pondering in sadness why Tsuji said*This maybe the last meal I eat*?Aleu knew that she wanted him to stay but it was the deal..He would stay and take care of Aleu until her paw was better."*deep sigh*Leave him be,Tyscer..I dont want him to leave either but it was the deal"Then aleu frowned and put her ears down.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 1:48 pm

"But...But....Okay..." He lasy down, think of a way to let him stay.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 3:23 pm

Aleu sat there staring outside of the cave wondering what will happen next?
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Hunt   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 3:46 pm

Tsuji was well away from the cave. Tears blurred his vision. "Why?" He whispered to himself. "Why do I have to leave?" He continued to look for somethung to kill. "I don't want to leave them. They are the only ones I know. I can't just leave them! He found a rabbit. He chased at as fast as he could, and caught it. "If only they could come!" He stopped in his tracks.

"No. It is too dangerous. Who knows what could happen to them?

But what if they ask?

Then I have to choice. Like the dream said, "I will meet many wolves." If they decide to come, I have to let them.

Tsuji caught a few more things, then brought them back to the cave. "I'm back." he said. He dropped his kills at the mouth of the cave, and went to the back of the cave and went to sleep.

Zzzzzz...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Lost Dreams   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2008, 11:31 pm

Aleu walked slowly to the mouth and picked up the three rabbits up by the ears and sat one next to Tyscer and said"Eat Up Tyscer...".Aleu sat one down for herself and picked the biggest rabbit up and sat it next to a sleeping Tsuji.Aleu whispered"Here you go.."and walked away to her rabbit.She leaned down and sat her paw on her rabbits neck and tore the leg off and dug a hole and set the rabbit in there and got some fresh wet grass and put it in the hole with the rabbit and covered it up.Aleu then walked out of the cave and said"I will be back...Later".She walked out of the cave and walked out into the field and sat under a willow tree and watched the beautiful sun go down.Her tail whipped in the wind,and fur blew towards the sun.As the sun shimmered in her eyes the willow leaves/vines blew in the wind.Then a huge full moon came out.She gazed at it and howled at the moon.She then got some hay,and soft grass and layed on her back as she fell asleep under the night sky.

(Dream:She heard voice coming from deep within the forest,it was the voice of the cheif.xxxx:Aleu:YOU!xxxxx:Yes it is me Aleu..I have a message for you....We are still here Aleu and waiting for you to return to us.Aleu:I will never return to the Tribe!No for what you have done to my family...Or the elder that took me in.Elder:Aleu...Return to your native home...)Aleu woke up and looked very shocked.Aleu"It was just a dream....."

Last edited by MajesticWolfs on May 23rd 2008, 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add her dream...)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 4:37 am

"Wait!!!" He yalled after Aleu. "Be back soon....." He starts to eat. The 'pack' is falling apart.... And he cant do nothing... He is done eating and lays down, waiting for Alue's return.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: BEAR!   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 11:09 am

Aleu decided that she would return to the others and see what she missed.When she left from under the willow tree and down to the stream to drink.She heard something growling from in the very tall grass.She looked and shrugged.She kept on drinking until she heard a roar.Now Aleu knew something big was near.Then a Black bear came running towards Aleu.Aleu gasped and went to her pouncing stance and jumped for its throat tearing at it with her claws,and her back feet tearing into its back.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Short...   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 3:26 pm

Tsuji awoke and ate his meal. As he was eating, he heard a howl, then a roar. He dropped his meal, and ran outside.

"Aleu!" He saw the bear and Aleu hanging from it's back. "Hold on! I'll be right there!" He ran over to the bear and jumped. The bear hit him out of the way, and Tsuji hit the tree that Aleu got the sap from. "Al--eu... He said. He blacked out.

OOC: Sorry guys. I'm at school ,and my friends bothered me, so I couldn't post long message. And the bell is about to ring.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Bear   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2008, 3:48 pm

Aleu saw that the bear did that "Tsuji"!and bit down on the bears throat as hard as she could.But the bear threw her to the ground and she was on her back as the bear pressed down hard on Aleu's chest making her loose her breathe.Aleu was on the brink of death as the bear tryed crushing her when she heard that voice.(xxxxx:Dont Give Up..)Aleu Thought *How can i do this..How...Then Aleu thought of Tsuji and Tyscer..What if the bear got to them..What if they both died and i survived..I would have no one...*Aleu then grabbed the bears foot and he threw her and she hit the ground and wiped her face with her paw.Aleu glared and barked viciously.

I am very busy today...I dislike today...
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: TYCSER!   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 12:35 am

Tsuji awoke. First, he noticed the blood. Then the pain. Tsuji felt as if every bone in his body was shattered into a million pieces. His fur was wet. He tried to stand up, but he collapsed in pain.

"Tyc- Tycser... We need... your help..."

The last thing Tsuji saw was Aleu flying through the air, then darkness...
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Aleu's Power   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 12:43 am

Aleu noticed Tsuji was up and awake.Aleu had to think quick..she had a plan..Aleu ran quickly around the bear making him dizzy and him falling on the ground.Aleu swiped the bear in the eyes making it roar in fury as it wiped its eyes.Then Aleu grabbed Tsuji by his mane and put him on her back and put him in the cave.Aleu returned to the bear and who roared at her and teared into her back with his mighty claws but that didnt stop Aleu..Nothing would.Aleu gave all she could into attacking the bear.She jumped on his back and was able to swing around grabbing the bear and finding the soft spot on the bears neck and biting down hard making the bear gasp and run away bleeding.Aleu sensed that the bear was going to die shortly so she returned to cave before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 11:19 am

"Tsuji!!" He's hurt badly. "Aleu!!" What have you guys done? "you need to rest for now, ill watch over you. I guess im atleast usefull for that." He lays down.
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dreams...   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 1:24 pm

"You really want xxxxxx to xxxxxx, don't you, Tsuji..."

"Yes. They are my friends, and they are my pack."

"They are not your pack. Your pack xxxxxx long time ago."

"NO! Times change!"

"Wont they be a xxxxxx for you, Tsuji?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't bring it up..."

"Tsuji, if it is what you xxxxxx want, then so be it. But find xxxxxx, Tsuji. You still don't have very much time left. Now, get xxxxxx. You have a long xxxxxx ahead of xxxxxx..."

Tsuji woke with a start. His vision was blurred, and the light from the now setting sun was hurting his eyes. He closed them again.

"Tycser? Aleu? Where are you?" Tsuji listened hard, but couldn't hear anything.

"Oh... No..." He began to accept the worst case scenario. "NO!" He opened his eyes. Regardless of the pain, he got up. A wound opened up, and he started to bleed again. "Aleu! Tycser!" He looked around the cave, and then he saw Tycser near him. Oh! Thank Fenris your alive!" He sat down again, and his vision began to blur again. "Tycser... Thank you for saving us." He just realized how helpful Tycser was. "We would have been dead if it weren't for you."

Tsuji looked for Aleu, and found her. She was near the entrance of the cave, and appeared to be...

"Tycser. Please tell me that Aleu isn't..." Tsuji turned away.

"I can't believe I survived," he thought to himself. "But did Aleu?"

"Tycser, I have something to tell you, as soon as I get..." Tsuji fell down. Things really started to spin now. "I'm loosing... too... much bloo-"

Zzzzzz...
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 2:25 pm

"Tsuji stay with me...Dont die." He starts to lick his wounds. "Dont die...We need you...Aleu needs you... Dont die...." He's hopeless. Tsuji is dieing so is Aleu. It looks that way though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tycser - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tycser   Tycser - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tycser
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next