I hate to say it, but it's Purge time

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters

What should we change?
Purge members (w/ warning e-mail)
I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_lcap0%I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Clean up RP character board.
I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_lcap0%I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Both options.
I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_lcap100%I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Nothing should be done.
 0% [ 0 ]
I have another idea (add to topic, please)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Empty
PostSubject: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2009, 10:59 pm

Heya everyone. I hate to say it, but I just was going through all of the members, and we have

• 26 members who have never made a single post on WL. Ever.
  • Of those 26, only 3 have been on this month of the new year.
  • 17 (+26) have only posted 5 or fewer topics.
  • Of those 17, only 1 has visited WL this month. One.
  • There are only 10 truly active members, meaning they have made greater than 10 posts, and have been on within the month.
  • Our oldest member who has made zero posts is dated the beginning of May (the 11th).
  • I'm not going to try to count the number of people who haven't used any RP characters... The number is in the double digits, I assume...
  • Since everything else is, I feel WL should have change come to it! Think of it as a New Years resolution!

You decide what to do (if anything.) I'm only stating the facts.

P.S. I'm running the poll for the remainder of this month. If nothing happens by then (if it should), then there's no point in this poll abusing PM's bandwidth. Also: you can cancel your vote if you have second thoughts.

Last edited by Tsuji on January 21st 2009, 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made a Boo-Boo. Added a poll.)
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 12:09 am

I absolutely agree, Tsuji. A while back I sent an e-mail to all inactive members, only one came back; Tycser. The others haven't even come on. So, if it's alright with Penman, I'll ban all inactive users who haven't been on for at least two months.. Does that sound like a good improvement?
Back to top Go down
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 12:22 am

Does banning them take them off of the members list?

If so, that would work great. Remember that people who come here will see that we have too many inactive members, but still large, instead of a small community that needs members.

If that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 12:35 am

Ah, then deleting them would be the way to go. ^^ I'll do that with Penman's approval.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2009, 8:45 am

ONLY if we send them a notice, I definetly agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate to say it, but it's Purge time   I hate to say it, but it's Purge time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1