Testimony for Forever-Goodbyes

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Testimony for Forever-Goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Testimony for Forever-Goodbyes   Testimony for Forever-Goodbyes Icon_minitimeMay 17th 2009, 11:14 am

Since I don't have time to respond to each departure personally, I will address them all here:

I'm sorry you had to leave Wolf Life, you will surely be missed by many. All I can say is that I hope you had a fantastic, memorable experience during your time on this website; always remember these moments and all the wonderful people (some you may think not-so-wonderful, but try to see the best in everyone) you've met and talked to from across the USA. I can't help wishing, despite your outside interests, that you chose to stay with us even if you were to be inactive -- though I totally understand your intentions of leaving; middle school is bound to keep me very busy -- but I will always remember every one of you and how this website has changed my life. =] Not everyone knows the awesome privileges and rewards of hosting a wide community of kids/teens that share the same interest; to give so many people the chance to meet friends throughout the country. As a final word, I'm sorry once again you felt obligated to leave; good afternoon, good evening and goodbye. Thank you so much for everything. =] I love you all! <33

~ MajesticWolfs
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1