During Dawn - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

During Dawn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

Female Age : 28

During Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:00 pm

A hunter shot a dart at Jasmine and Spottedfire growled at the hunter.He came up and grabbed her scruff pushing her against the cage."What are you going to do about it?!"The man yelled at her.Spit flew in Spotedfire's face as he pushed her startled self back and laughed.That face.....she havent seen him up claose before....the smae face of that day...that horrible day....anger rose in Spottedfire's belly as she remembered him,the one who killed dusty, the one who caught Lupus."What did you do to Lupus you....."She went on and on,knowing he wouldnt understand her when a confused,hushed bark entreed the room.Spottedfire turned her head towards the other wolf that had a collar around his neck.He looked full fed and lean mussled."Traitor!"Sottedfire yowled at him.The wolf was black, and had white ears.His nametag had some knda foerign languange written on it.She glared at him untill she heard his soft voice call her name.Then she passed out.

Last edited by spottedfire on June 3rd 2009, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

Female Location : Where I am

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:05 pm

Jasmine woke up an hour later. Jasmine saw Spottedfire get yelled at. Another wolf came in. With a....a collar? "Hey, dude. Can you help me get out? Please?" Jasmine asked the male. The male just flicked his tail and walked past. "Whats going on here? Who are you? Did they capture you, too?" Jasmine asked him many questions. Jasmine saw him eat out of a BOWL.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:16 pm

Spottedfire woke up with a start at the sound of her friends voice.Stiff with shock, she got up and walked towards the far side of her cage."Jasmine?"She whispered silently.She saw her brother eat out of a bowl.That was it, she snapped at him, anger flared inside her, pushing ut at him.Her and Jasmine were locked up in cages, starving,trapped,scared and here he was eating out of a BOWL all COMFTY and NOT in a cage."You!"Her brother looked up, shockin his eyes."YOU, TRAITOR!HOW COULD YOU?""YOU LET SOME RANDOM DUDE LOCK YOUR SISTER AND HER FRIEND IN A CAGE AND ALL YOU DO IS EAT?OUT OF A BOWL?"words jut flew out of her mouth uncontrolably."YOU DONT EVEN HELP US!"She spat the words out at him now, gaining control of herself.Her brother looked sad lke this was all a distant memory."Lupus, you got to help us."She whispered these last words as she sat down and put her head on hre paws."It is you?"He called.Spottedfire looked up at him.He was stnding next to her cage."And who is your friend?It cant be Dusty, he's long dead."Sopttedfire flinched at his words and looked at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:24 pm

Jasmine listened to their conversation. The last sentence, Jasmine just lost it. "YOU THINK I'M THIS GUY NAMED DUSTY?! I'M A FEMALE!!!!" Jasmine yelled. The wolf so called, Lupus, just stared at both of us. He shrugged. "What can I do?" He asked. He showed his paws and wiggled them around. "No thumbs." He said, sadly. "BUT YOU HAVE A FAMILY! TRY TO TELL THEM!" Jasmine yelled again. The wolf stared then he went towards the hunters. Jasmine looked at Spottedfire. "No offense but your brother is stupid." Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:32 pm

"He always did fall out of the trees."Spottedfire agreed.She saw Lupus come back,dropping keys out of his mouth."Your both lucky,They were all sleeping."He opened Jasmine's cage,then mine.Irubbedmy head on his pelt."It's good to see you again."Spottedfire said as he led them out into the forest.He stopped at the kitchen and led me and Jasmine towards a cabnit."Uh, Lupus, the exit is that way."She said pointing her tail towards the door."I know that."Lupus said as he brought a pointy object out ofthe cabnit."Beware of these.They are traps they use and it will cut off,brake,or scar your paws."He warned.I took a good long look at the trap that ws held off by a stick."Will do."I said nodding my head."But we have to get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:38 pm

Looking at the pointy object, Jasmine remembered the real thing we had to do. "Ok uh thanks but isn't escaping like more important?" Jasmine said. Jasmine ran outside, picking up all the steaks. She rested at the waterfall. She was suprized from her tiny legs, how she got there so quickly. Dropping the steak, she thought what was going on. Why did the hunter kill one of her brothers and keep one of them? It was all so confusing. Jasmine waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 6:41 pm

Spottedfire,thanked her brother and ran after Jasmine.She heard paws padd after hre."Wait up!"It was her brother.She stopped at the waterfall and sat down.Panting hard.Her brothr sat down as well and stared in to space as if just relizing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 7:28 am

"Do you really LIKE those hunters?" Jasmine asked, panting. Lupus shrugged. "Well we have to do something with that collar. You can't fool mother nature by being side by side with hunters." Jasmine said, trying to rip off the collar. "Help me rip it off, Spottedfire." Jasmine grunted, pulling the collar. Her teeth now hurt.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 3:11 pm

Spottedfire griped the collar between her teeth, after the fith pull, the collar snappedoff and she landed on the ground with a grunt. The collar was beeping and Lupus's eyes looked dazed as his stomach growled."Why did they keep you but...."Spottedfire hesitated and Lupus finished her sentence."Kill Dusty?"Spottedfire flinched. "Well, i really have no idea."Lupus shrugged and layed down. "They stuck needles in me, experimented on me, and in the end called me a gaurd-dog, whatever that is."Lupus shrugged again and sat up looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2009, 8:16 pm

"Guard dog." Jasmine repeated. She remembered her life with humans. She shook the memory out of her mind. "I think I know what that is." Jasmine admitted. "A dog is our relitives and guard means to watch over and protect. I think. So a dog to watch over and protect!" Jasmine said, remembering the memory again. "I uh just a guess." Jasmine lied.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 2:41 pm

Spottedfire nodded.It all made sense now.She sat down and shook her ruffled fur. "Well your not now Lupus, your free."Spottedfire said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:36 pm

Jasmine nodded in agreement. She shivered at the memory of her being a hunter's PET. "Well lets eat some of this steak- er meat." Jasmine said. She took the brownest one and gulped it down.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:45 pm

Spottedfire looked at the brown peice of meat.It smelled weird.Her stomach grumbled and instead of complaining she bit into it and tore a peice off. She had to admit it was good, and her stomach did seem thank her,so when she was done she wiped her muzzle clean and smiled drosily. Her eyelids drooped and she yawned, showing her gleaming teeth. Her brother spoke. "I wont go back."He said reasuringly.But the next part scared her. "But I wont stay here either."He said. Spottedfire looked up at him in shock.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:52 pm

Jasmine looked up at Lupus right when Spottedfire did. "You shouldn't go back with THEM either. They're horrible. They put on the itchy collar and they give you dry meat in a bowl. They also have bowls with water in em'." Jasmine blurted out. "Er uh I observed." Jasmine hesitated.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 4:59 pm

Lyanti,a tall she wolf,a one with beautiful brown fur and odd blue markings walked into the forest.Where there was something that was taller than her,the trees.Pausing for a minute,she looked around,shaking the anklet on her left paw.Trying to get it off as she usually tried btu yet it would never come off.Cocking her head,she looked up to see that some of the trees were growing actual leaves than pretty pink,white flowers.A cool breeze from the mountains swept over her,ruffling her mane and letting her tail whip in the air.But then as soon as she was at peace she senced more wolves nearby.What should I do... Greet them?What if they have food?Steal it or Leave it.Her stomach rumbled in agreement to try and take it.Pricking her ears forward,she set a few pawsteps into the brush and peeked out at them.A male and female..But then she noticed a dog,not a wolf.What the heck is a dog doing in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:04 pm

Eating, Jasmine smelled the air. Another wolf. "Spottedfire, theres a uh a scent over there. Another wolf." Jasmine said. She looked around and she saw something. A brown wolf. And something else. These beautiful sparkling blue markings. They swirled around. "How odd." Jasmine thought. She continued eating but did not leave her gaze towards the wolfess in the distance.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:05 pm

Spottedfire looked at Jasmine with curiousity then looked back at her brother, "You cant be serious!Where will you go!"Spottedfire yelled at him.
"Somewhere."He said.Spottedfire heard Jasmine tell her something abot another wolf. She turned around as did her brother and spoke."Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:11 pm

When Jasmine finished her meal, she ran towards the other wolf, threatening looking. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TRYING TO EAT IN PEACE?" Jasmine yelled.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:12 pm

Spottedfire quickly ran up to Jasmine.What if she is just a nice,lonely,hungry wolf?She only knew that feeling to well."What do you want?" Spottedfire asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:15 pm

Stopping, Jasmine growled and narrowed her eyes at the other wolf. "BUT LOOK! SHE IS SO ODD! SHE HAS BLUE MARKINGS! IT'S NOT WOLFLIKE!" Jasmine protested.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:17 pm

Spottedfire looked at the other wolf.It was true, she did look different, but didn't they all?Spottedfire sniffed the odd wolf. She was actually part dog, but she never told anyone, not even her only friend Jasmine.She looked back at the odd wolf and asked."What is all that blue stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Ganna23
` omega

Ganna23

IM EPICLE .W.

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:21 pm

Jasmine nodded. "YEAH! AND IT BETTER BE QUICK!" Jasmine said, snarling. Readying for an attack, Jasmine shielded herself and Spottedfire. She couldn't risk her friend getting hurt by an odd wolf. "YOU LOOK AS THOUGH YOU ARE A THREAT AND-" Jasmine added, stopping. Her friend didn't look as though she was ready for an argument.
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:24 pm

Spottedfire's eyes drooped in sleepyness.She was so tired."All we want is a answer."She replied softly, forcing her yawn back."Are you a threat or not?" upus looked over the team. One angry wolf, one tired, and one care-free.The odd? He didnt know. It would help to learn more about this wolf. He walked up to her, sat down,and just said,"Hi."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:26 pm

Lyanti was curiously watched the wolves before the odd looking with black fur white paws and blue eyes charged towards here.A hot glare in her eyes before she could even answer.The young she-wolf,Lyanti could see wasn't one to hesitate when questioning someone or was this just some brave act that she was pulling to seem brave and unscared."WHAT DO YOU WANT? CAN'T YOU SEE WE ARE TRYING TO EAT IN PEACE?"She yelled loudly in her face.Growling viciously,this she-wolf was puny compared to her side.She was bigger than the normally sized male wolf.Unshealthing her claws she hit her along side the head with a good blow."Oh shut up.."Growled Lyanti,seeing that the other she-wolf had atleast some patience."I don't want anything in particular."Her stomach growled,making her smile half heartidly."BUT LOOK! SHE IS SO ODD! SHE HAS BLUE MARKINGS! IT'S NOT WOLFLIKE!" She heard the black wolf say."What is all that blue stuff?"The other questioned."YEAH! AND IT BETTER BE QUICK!"Snapped the younger wolf."YOU LOOK AS THOUGH YOU ARE A THREAT AND-" Lyanti showed her teeth."Will you shut your trap already!I'm suprised you can make friends!I wouldn't be any more suprised if all the prey from here to the mountains ran away."
Back to top Go down
spottedfire
` pup

spottedfire

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 5:29 pm

Spottedfire looked up at her when she heard the words mountains."Mountains?"Lupus laughed."Did you caome from the mountains?"Spottedfire looked at her brother with a glare, which shut him up."Are you a threat?" She asked, for the lasttime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: During Dawn   During Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During Dawn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next