An Evening Hunt! (Open)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

An Evening Hunt! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

An Evening Hunt! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 3:59 pm

An Evening Hunt! (Open) Whitew13

A flash of the white creature pushing its legs further to fly over the ground with leaves, rocks and old trees, passing throught the mist like a ghostly shape with its honey-eyes set ontop of an target. A frightned deer that's lost in the woods, a perfect prey for the creature running behind. The deer who just had begun to run, lost where it was supposed to run, tripped on a log and fell, rolled over a little stream of water and broke the mist and a growl was heard.

The deer got up, heart beating faster as it started to run once again, but it didn't come far. A agonized pain flowed in its body as a pair of strong jaws with razor-sharp teeth shut around its neck, opening the airway and got pushed into the ground with sharp claws dug into the ribcage. The creature slowly raised her head and inspected her pray, it wasn't much but it did not matter. She set her jaws into its side and ripped fur away with the sharp, small frontteeth and then started to feast upon the meat, peeling it clean by every little bone, and only left the head for the crows.

Zaeli, a wolf in the age of two and a half, have always hunt alone and stayed away for herself place to place, she knew the forest as good as her own paw - Every rock, every tree, every little insect to big log. To the drinkable spots and to sleeping spots. She licked her paw from blood and started to walk in a slow phase over the forest, breaking the mist in her white fur and ghostlike appearance. Frightning but beautiful. A rare exemplare of her kind. She raised her head to peak up asgood as she could between the treetops, the moon was raising and she brung a smile upon her muzzle, baring the sharp teeth.

Zaeli kept walking, alone as the air was moisty but did not bother her, slowly spotting her sleeping place, deep into the forest beside a small river it was an cave, her cave. And she wouldn't give it up by a fight. Her ears kept perked up, laert incase of hunters that often came into the forest, fools as they were, and tried to find her. Jokes about calling her "Ghost wolf". She shook her head and cleaned her snout in the water and sneezes, pawing her nose before entering her rather warm and calm cave and lied down, gazing out over her area.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 4:39 pm

Silent, white paws padded through the undergrowth, avoiding sharp thorns or rocks along the way. 'Whoever lives in this blasted place must have some kind of luck if they didn't get lost,' the male thought to himself before pressing onward. Everything looked dead to him; Even the trees, with leaves, appeared like death bringers to any unknowing creature who wandered the woods. There were no mice, no rats, not even any flies that he could see, everything dim. A unwelcoming mist lingered above him, and he couldn't help but feel a little uneasy; but that didn't stop him, but the scent he caught later on did.

It was hard to identify, but it was what it was. A female wolf, and by the strength of the smell she wasn't far away. A wolfish grin spread across his jaws, and he started walking at a slower pace toward the unsuspecting female he was about to meet. It was an eerie feeling he got from his surroundings, and he was somewhat hasty in getting there, but still at a slow walk. It wasn't long before he saw a small cave in the distance, with a creek running in front of it. Making quick dashes forward, he jumped onto the roof of the cave and hung there, waiting foe her to come out.

"You know I'm here, so don't pretend you're asleep," he said tauntingly. Novaac's tail swished in somewhat boredom, and this was just what he needed: someone to mess with. His head looked up- merely to see how far he could see from the ledge- and was somewhat disappointed that nothing but treetops were there. What the trees didn't cover in the sky, the heavy fog did, and the only light that is let through was a gray, depressing one, which seemed worse than night itself. A smile pulled across his teeth again when he smelled the female's scent; This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 4:48 pm

Zaeli raised her head, the scent of an male came closer. She raises an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. What idiot goes FURTHER into the forest then trying to get out? She though and crinkled her nose, soon enough the pawsounds were heard and she pushed herself against the cavewall and kept quiet. She listened, carefully to figure out if it was an friendly wolf, or a dangerous one.

In a unspected way, Zaeli somehow managed to use the mist to sneak out of the save and stood behind the black wolf, eyeing him and drawed in his scent in her black, sensitive nose and cocked her head. "What do you want?" She asked, nice and calm strangely enough and mostly hoped she do struck him with surprise by her appearence and tries to set a paw, soft onto his back to hold him in place, just incase he was going to try to attack her, or being defencive by touch. She cocked her head, nuzzling her nose in his neck, curios about his scent. Where did he come from? Why was he here? She sneezes and raised her paw soon enough she had drawed his scent and stood up behind him once again, her honey-eyes watching his moves carefully.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:02 pm

The male was prepared for her to come out to see her intruder, but was surprised when she had come up behind him and started rubbing at him with her nose; holding him down with a paw. He didn't want to move, just... Wondering what she was doing. What do you want?" She had said, which seemed a little too calm for being right beside a large male. He figured he might as well reply, as she didn't seem aggressive. "Oh, just passing through," he said with a matter-of-fact tone, shifting his body so that he could see her better, but still laid on the ground casually. "What about you? You don't seem like the type to be living here. Are you lost?" His last sentence seemed to be a bit cocky, but he couldn't resist asking.

Novaac stood onto his white paws, slightly shaking his black-and-white coat to remove whatever twigs or leaves or dirt had clung to it. Not that he should have cared about his appearance, but she seemed like quite the beauty, so somehow he just "wanted" to look nice. His neck raised in an attempt to stretch it, but just held it there, merely slightly raised. She was watching him, but he was also watching her in case she was trying to fool him into thinking she was friendly.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:12 pm

Zaeli didn't move a muscel as he had a cocky tone in his voice while asking her. "What about you? You do not seem like the type to be living here. Are you lost?" She snorted and shook her fur, noticng his try to look "nice" and rolled her eyes. "No, I am not lost. I live here." She answered and turned on her heel. "Wait in the entrance." She said and got out of sight in the thick mist.

Soon enough she came back with a brown hare in her jaws - By the scent it've been dead for days. Mostly some of her store of food at moments the food is out in the forest. She went to the entrance and into the cave before dropping the hare and got to her little spot of leaves on the cold ground, lying down and licked her paws, not bothered at all to invite a stranger and feed him. "Though you were hungry, as it isn't much food out here, no need to eat it if you do not feel for it." She remained to watch him, curios in her mind what his reaction would be by her offering, but very calm by his prestence.

She broke her sight on him a moment and looked up, throught the mist and spotted some light from the moon, cocking her head to the side and then looked back at the male. "Passing by? You do know you're in the deepest part of the forest. It will take hours to find just the right -way-. Can take days to get out, you know?" She shuffled to the side as the air have gotten moisty and chilly, making space for him beside her on the little leafpile.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:29 pm

Novaac watched as she froze at his voice. Was she afraid, or just... Damaged? He dismissed that idea quickly, though, when she talked. "No, I am not lost. I live here," she had said, which seemed odd to him. Of course, he had been lying himself. He lived here, but somewhere he could leave and find more bountiful prey and return easily. Though he didn't really know the forest that well, but his thoughts were interrupted when she spoke yet again. Wait at the entrance? Obviously she didn't think he meant harm. This surprised him. Normally all find him frightening and turn defensive just when he's around, but her, she was either oblivious or didn't care.

Shrugging his shoulders, the male jumped from the ledge, seeing the female leave in the process, and sat at the entrance of her little cave. It wasn't long before she brought back an old hare carcass, which smelled pretty good compared to the damp stink that the forest seemed to emanate in some areas. "Thought you were hungry, as it isn't much food out here, no need to eat it if you do not feel for it." This surprised him even more. Not only was she willing to leave him around her home- not at all afraid of him- but she had offered him some of her food? He cocked his head curiously, not really hungry, so merely answered with words of his own. "I don't think I saw anything in this place except dead bugs, but thanks. Don't really need it though." He smiled and nodded slightly, having moved forward a bit, standing in front of the entrance. Her question seemed rather true, considering he had absolutely no idea where he was or how he was going to get out.

A cold breeze flew by, and he seemed to even shiver slightly, even with his dark fur. He had looked out at the distance, or as far as he could see through the mist and the brush, before he heard a slight scuffing sound behind him. Turning his head over, he saw that the female had moved to the side of the cave, making room for him. "You want me inside, or are you just shifting?" He asked curiously, turning to face her completely.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:38 pm

Zaeli watched his reactions closely till he told he didn't need it. "Even if you do not need it you can be hungry, you know?" She smiles upon her muzzle and shuffled more to the side and got his reaction of 'You want me inside, or are you just shifting?' and tilted her head. "Well, you do shiver. And it is cold, so come here before you catch a cold, do that out here and you're doomed." A wolfish grin appeared on her muzzle as she turned her gaze back out over the forest.

She stood up and grabbed the hare's carcass and walked it over to the leaf pile and lied down once again with room for the new male and dropped the carcass infront of her paws, incase she would go hungry after her deer's hunt. "You lied, didn't you?" She asked, calm as her ears were perked up, alert of anything in the forest and she would know. "Just a pure guess, just asking. And yes, come here now. Don't be so stubborn." She remained her neck stretched in a elegant and proud possition as she watches him again, awaiting him to join her by her side.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:55 pm

Novaac silently agreed when she had said her reply to his decline of the rabbit, then all was silent for a few moments, before she spoke again."Well, you do shiver. And it is cold, so come here before you catch a cold, do that out here and you're doomed." A smile spread across his muzzle, and he looked over to her, raising an eyebrow yet again in disbelief at her attitude towards him. "I guess you're right, but a shiver can mean many things," he answered, his ears slightly perked up now. He was surprised when she questioned him about lying, he hadn't expected her to figure it out; at least not that quickly. He saw her ears perk up then, too, and he almost walked in there, but resisted still.

"Just a pure guess, just asking. And yes, come here now. Don't be so stubborn." This made him chuckle quietly, and as he finally entered the cave, he said, "Alright, alright. So I'm not "passing through." Of course, I'm not really lost, either. And, if you insist on me coming in, I'll come in, but hey, don't complain when I do, alright?" Laying on the cave floor with a low 'thump', he saw her moving over to the side even more, moving the hare, too. Not that he minded. He just didn't figure she was hungry after she offered it to him. "So... What, if I may ask, is your name?"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:05 pm

Zaeli noticed his reaction to her question. "So you did lie? Hrm, and I though I was rusty reading emotions." She chuckles and watches him come in, gently bitting his neckskin to drag him onto the pile of leafs next to her before releasing. "I won't complain, do not worry." She smiled with the tint of grin upon her muzzle as she sneezes once and rubbed her nose with her paw. 'Alright, alright. So I'm not "passing through." Of course, I'm not really lost, either. And, if you insist on me coming in, I'll come in, but hey, don't complain when I do, alright? the male said and she tilted her head. "If you are not lost, or passing by, then what?" She peered him carefully, mostly alittle aware. "How come a male runs after a scent by a female wolf all of a sudden? Did you search for food and accidently came upon it, or did you find the rests of my deer I killed earlier?" She watches him with her calm expression.

'So... What, if I may ask, is your name?' he asked and looked at her. "Zaeli." She nodded, short and simple. "My name is Zaeli. Yourself?" She watches him, her curiosity taking over once again as she watched him while stretching her neck elegant once again, tilting her head to the side and watched him with her honey-eyes. The gaze went over him again, now inspecting him more detailed by his muscels, thinking of what he is good at and then chuckled for herself a moment before going smiling again. She lowered her head and chewed some upon the carcass by her paws.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:15 pm

The male laughed a bit at her self-observation, which seemed rather false in his opinion. He was still confused when she sneezed again, either she was allergic to him or just had a cold, and he'd never heard of a wolf being allergic to another before. "If you are not lost, or passing by, then what?" He opened his mouth to respond, but was interrupted by her speech yet again, peering at him with suspicious-looking eyes. "How come a male runs after a scent by a female wolf all of a sudden? Did you search for food and accidentally came upon it, or did you find the rests of my deer I killed earlier?" A grin lit his face, and he answered, "Exploring? I'm not really sure. It's much colder out on the plains, so I thought I'd try my luck deeper in these woods, to see if perhaps more prey lived within. Obviously, I was wrong. Where the heck in this place did you find a deer? I didn't smell it, but still. The only way I found you was from walking a few yards away from this cave, other than that I don't really track females, if that's what you were thinking."

Still awaiting her name, she finally answered, "Zaeli. My name is Zaeli. Yourself?" He smiled, nodding in greeting. "I am Novaac." He watched as she let out a stretch, before looking him over again with her honey-colored eyes, which seemed to remind him of his own, except that his were much brighter and more yellow than brown. When she started eating a bit, he relaxed even more, considering she was, after all.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 3:28 pm

She wiggles her nose some and then watches him again as she got her answer. Exploring? I'm not really sure. It's much colder out on the plains, so I thought I'd try my luck deeper in these woods, to see if perhaps more prey lived within. Obviously, I was wrong. Where the heck in this place did you find a deer? I didn't smell it, but still. The only way I found you was from walking a few yards away from this cave, other than that I don't really track females, if that's what you were thinking." She snickered by that. "Alright, I won't think like that if it makes you feel comfortable." She adds. "It had got lost in the forest and I helped it abit to run deeper into the forest and catched it. Simple. It is how it works." She grinned.

"You did not answer why you were here." She looks up from her carcass at him relaxing beside her. "Just curios. I do not get alot of company except rivals or lost ones." She shrugs gently and chewed clsoe the bones with her sharp teeth, peeling the meat off and then uses her frontteeth to rib some meat off, swallowing it and then licked her lips pleasantly - The soft, warm blood made her cheerful the cold night in her small cave, and surprising enough she had company that was friendly for once. She cleaned her snout by licking her paw and rub her snout with it, soon enough licking his cheek with her pinkish tongue in a friendly gesture.

The night became intense of coldness and constant chilly winds dragging by the little cave, that luckily enough had been placed safely from most of the winds that dragged by over and over. The moon shone bright and stretched down between all the tree branches and bushes to reach the ground just to be able to shine some upon the little spot Zaeli and Novaac was upon. "I like your name by the way, Novaac, it is a pleasure to meet you." she said, mostly embarresed for forgetting to say that after he had already told his name. She looked up at him excusingly.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 4:11 pm

He laughed at her hunting statement, but he couldn't agree more with what worked and what didn't. He didn't expect to have forgot one of her questions until she reminded him, which he quickly answered, unsure of his actual answer completely. "Hunting, I suppose. Never was really hungry, just was going to store it for later on, in case it got colder," he said, looking at her again. "Guess that means I was right, eh?" He smiled, laying his head onto his paws in an act of slight tire. His eyes were about to close when he felt a gentle lick to his face, which made him pull up his head in surprise. A wide smile came over him, cocking his head playfully to the side. "What was that for?" He asked, half laughing. He didn't mind though, and gently licked the top of her head in response.

A cold chill ran up Novaac's spine, and the slightness of a shiver made him scrunch up a bit more rather than stretch out. His ears flicked toward her when she spoke to him, and he turned to look at her again, head still on his paws. "Heh, thanks. Yours is very nice too; very unique. I am very glad to have met you." He smiled, lifting his head and looking out of the cave, at the moon; or as much as he could see of it.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 4:38 pm

She watches him laugh at her statement and smiled, she nods slowly as he answers with: Hunting, I suppose. Never was really hungry, just was going to store it for later on, in case it got colder. Nodding in agreement. "So true, so true." She watched him lie down and then his reaction when she made her lick gesture and growled lightly as he licked her back. "A friendly gesture, of course." she answered and nuzzles her nose at his neck warmly and friendly.

She watched him shiver and curled up even more against her, she tilted her head and snuffled tightly against him and placed her head upon his head after complimenting his name and smiled. Heh, thanks. Yours is very nice too; very unique. I am very glad to have met you. He said and she smiled. "Well thank you, and I am very glad to meet you too, nice with some company actually." She placed her head over his head to give him some more warmth and share her own as she looked throught the corner of her eye at the dancing shadows out the cave and smiled. "Very beautiful.. And is it better now?" She asks, pondering if he feels uncomfortable by her sharing her warmth.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 5:02 pm

Novaac flattened his ears when he heard Zaeli growl, but they relaxed again when she agreed it was a friendly act. She nuzzled his neck lightly before he looked back outside. He seemed to have been knocked out of his daydreaming when she came over and huddled to his side, laying her head atop his. "Well thank you, and I am very glad to meet you too, nice with some company actually." She had said, and he smiled back at her warmly. "Same here. Everyone I meet don't act nearly as kindly as you do," he started, letting out a small sigh. "... Don't you have any family? Forgive my asking, but you just don't seem like the loner type."

"Very beautiful.. And is it better now?" Had focused him on her added warmth, and he nodded, saying, "Yes. Surprisingly, actually. All the time I've been this far in here I haven't seen any glimse of the sun or moon. And yes, thank you." Looking up at the moon with his golden eyes, he wondered how many others were out, as loners, tonight; dying from the place supposed to be called a forest.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 5:16 pm

Zaeli cuddled her head at his own as he responds her. Same here. Everyone I meet don't act nearly as kindly as you do... Don't you have any family? Forgive my asking, but you just don't seem like the loner type. He asked and her ears flicked, perhaps touched lightly by his question and shook her head gently. "No I do not. I lost it when I were a pup, lived alone since then. And I am just kind toward those who deserve it." She adds and nods frimly.

She cuddled at him as he respondes; Surprisingly, actually. All the time I've been this far in here I haven't seen any glimse of the sun or moon. And yes, thank you. and she chuckled. "Indeed, the trees are so thick they rarely let any sight of sun or moon glance throught. I like this spot, it does let some out and is on a safe spot. And you're very welcome, I find it cozy, so two mices in one paw. (is like two flies in one smack)" She says and snuggles tightly against him and lets her tongue gently lick his head before cuddling it over him again. She watched that he peered out.

"What're you thinking about Novaac? " She asked curiosly and watched out into the forest also, pondering what it could be. A several howls could be heard, some deep voiced by old wolves, or wounded, and some pups that have been banned somehow in the forest, but the sounds were far away, they were mostly alone in the deepest part of the forest. "DoWolves do not dare to go in here. Hunter've tried, no sucess. don't worry". She smiles and licks Novaac's ear before cuddling him again.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 5:38 pm

Novaac did not look at her as she spoke, but listened intently nonetheless. "I also lost mine, though I'm not sure whether they're dead or alive," he smiled when she said that he "deserved" it. He didn't see, but could feel her nodd at her words. "Indeed, the trees are so thick they rarely let any sight of sun or moon glance throught. I like this spot, it does let some out and is on a safe spot. And you're very welcome, I find it cozy, so two mices in one paw." "I can tell," he said jokingly. He slightly cuddled closer to her too now, with her various attempts to being ignored before. "What're you thinking about Novaac?" He looked at her then, ready to explain, but waited for her to finish.

"Wolves do not dare to go in here. Hunter've tried, no sucess. Don't worry." He smiled, gazing back at the sky again. "I'm not worried, Zaeli, just wondering how many others are stuck in some quicksand or something. I honestly have no clue what's in this place," he said, eyes blinking in surprise when a cloud moved away from the bright, white orb in the sky; revealing it completely. A small grin came, but hardly noticable, yet he figured Zaeli would notice it anyway.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 10:19 am

Zaeli's left ear flicked backwards gently as Novaac told about his family, perhaps feeling along with him but keeps cuddling him. "It is a chance they're still alive and out there, Novaac, so do not give up." She answered with a short nod and then licks his ear again, awaiting his responde that why he is looking out into the forest.

I'm not worried, Zaeli, just wondering how many others are stuck in some quicksand or something. I honestly have no clue what's in this place. Came from Novaac as he smiled and then looked ahead, blinking and she responded first; "Many is, different kinds. Most of them're here of bannedment, as pups as old alphas. Some've gone aggresive after a period of lonelyness and in these woods running around, lost and confused where they are and which way they go to get out." She slowly nodded and then looked out of the cave, spotting the moon shining upon them and smiled also. "A very nice place.. It's lovely, isn't it?" She says, still staring at the moon that reflects itself in Zaeli's eyes and shines over her white fur, making it brighter looking then it really is.

She curled against Novaac and placed her head upon his head again, ears perked up as she watched the moon with him in the latest hours of the night, enjoying every minute to the fullest. She tilted her head and placed a paw upon his head and raised her head some, letting her warm tongue run over his snout and nose warmly a several times before cuddling her head back ontop of his head once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2009, 3:01 pm

Like a Star @ heaven
A wolf padded through the forest, keeping her legs and her tail low, the leaves crunched under her paws like hail stones hitting gravel in a winter night. She was chasing something, something she had never seen, something unreal something unalive, It was a creature unlike any other, she had'nt seen it before! It was long and had elegant legs with antlers, Of course it was a deer, she had never seen a deer before it was all new to her! But then she relised it was an elk An Evening Hunt! (Open) Bull%20elk%201669

She ran after it fast, She pounced and dag her teeth into its back, She had brought it down! She finnaly ate it polishing it only the slightest carcass layedAn Evening Hunt! (Open) Alue_s13
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 4:16 pm

Novaac nodded solemnly at Zaeli's thoughts of his family, feeling a lick to his ear. "Many is, different kinds. Most of them're here of bannedment, as pups as old alphas. Some've gone aggressive after a period of loneliness and in these woods running around, lost and confused where they are and which way they go to get out." This made him think about how he was going to get out once again, considering he was smack dab in the middle of it. "A very nice place.. It's lovely, isn't it?" Came her response to his statement of the moon, and he merely nodded in agreement.

Sounds of a hunt rang in the male's ears, which perked forward to catch it better. It was hard to tell what it was, but it sounded like a wolf, and some kind of ungulate. Standing to his paws, he looked out, seeing only the faintest movement beyond the dark forest undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 4:52 pm

Zaeli peered at Noovac just nod and appearently ahd lost the interest of talking to her and she pulled on a grimace and sighed. Soon enoguh also heard the hunts sound and moved away so Novaac could stand up, alittle insulted by his rude movement when she was trying to warm him. She watched out of her little cave at the spot where an Elk appearently stood. "Why in the world is a Elk all the way in here?" Outbursted Zaeli surprised, then chuckling and glanced at Novaac. "You have the honor, my dearest. It is not often a elk wanders in here, go ahead. I will be back here if you need a hand." She smiled and gave his cheek another warm lick and sat down, her tail curled around her side.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 5:28 pm

Novaac looked at Zaeli as she sighed, apparently upset by his recent actions. "I'm sorry," he said lowly, nuzzling her neck softly. "Why in the world is a Elk all the way in here?" Exclaimed the female in surprise, Novaac laughing along with her. "You have the honor, my dearest. It is not often a elk wanders in here, go ahead. I will be back here if you need a hand." Smiling, Novaac replied, "I don't think I've actually seen you hunt. Why don't you just come with me now?" He nudged her side encouragingly, attempting to get her up before walking out of the cave, stopping at the entrance and turning his head back to look at her. "So, you coming?"
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 5:37 pm

Zaeli smiled as he apologized for his rude movment and licked his cheek as he nudged her. I don't think I've actually seen you hunt. Why don't you just come with me now? Came from the black male named Novaac and she laughed softly and stood up after his nudge - Walking relaxed after him. "If you say so, Novaa-" She got interrupted at the sound of the Elks last breathe and agonied voice and her ears perked up. "Noway. -None- is hunting in my area." She barked, insulted by a such rudeness from another wolf who've taken their pray in her territory and walked in a fast phase.

She didn't get far before a spot in a bush moved and she froze, staring at the spot tensed and slowly bared her teeth. Another one? She though confused as she carefully sniffed the ground, closer to the bush, but carefully by any hasty movements.

Cearus had been moving for days, hunting an Elk into the woods where it got chased away by another wolf and had kept going to search for food - The scent of an female catched his interest and while the moon was up he searched around, soon catching a males scent also and a hunger of blood filled his mind and smirked for himself. He lied down in a bush, waiting as a wolf barked. Waiting silently in the bush as he spotted a white wolf, a beauty indeed that started to walk closer to the bush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Hunt! (Open)   An Evening Hunt! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening Hunt! (Open)
Page 1 of 1