•Megan on a starmoon walk•

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

Female Age : 29

•Megan on a starmoon walk• Empty
PostSubject: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 3:13 am

The black female padded through the maze of forest, weaving through trees and jumping over logs and rocks. She stopped, her green eyes scanning her surroundings before she lifted a paw and began totrot forward. Movements like liquid, she barely made a sound as her paw pads hit the leafy earth. She kept her nose about and inch off of the ground and sniffed deeply, trying to catch the scent of another so maybe they could join on this misty moonlit night.

As she reached a split in her path she stopped, her ebony pelt seeming to make her disappear when she stilled. Quickly, she merged to the right and quickened her pace down the right path. After a few tight squeezes through logs and rocks, she made it to a cliff where the land just stopped and dropped straight down. She looked over the edge, curiousity prickling at her paw tips. Kneading her claws into the muddied earth, she sat back on her haunches and looked up. The clouds blew away, and a white light could be seen over head. As the fog and mist began to settle, the image of the moon came clearer and Megan closed her eyes. A gentle breeze shook her wavy pelt as she let loose a smooth, seductive howl. Opening her glowing green eyes, she looked around, the wind gently tugging at her neck fur.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 7:25 pm

(( Mind me. I'm alittle rusty.))

A lone female, not part of any of the far off nor local packs. She preferred to be alone most of the time. Finding other wolves annoying or mongrels that took up presence space and time from your life. But as she continued on her midnight quest through the forest, Katasha got a strange sensation run along her spine. And a sudden hint of loneliness struck her like an arrow. Why in the world would she be longing to find friendship or even companionship with another wolf. Trying to ignore it, she continued on her way to a small pond. Lapping up the remnants of the cool, muddied water when she arrived there. Feeling quite satisfied with her find, she laid there for a few moments. Upon hearing the short, smooth howl of another wolf in the distance. Pricking her ears , she responded with a long, quick howl. Staring off into the direction the howl had come from. Katasha's pace slightly quickened as she followed the dirt path through the wood.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 11:55 pm

I heard a reply and pricked my ears. Though I could tell that the answered wasn't I male, I didn't quite care. I stood and shook my pelt before paddingdown the hill towards the distant sound. I slowed my pace as I came within sight of the other wolf. I inhaled deeply before stepping forward and out of the foliage.

I stopped, head low. The presence of the other wolf seemed unnatural, but I didn't mind that much.

"Oh hello..." I said in my high but low voice. My tail settled and the tip of it brushed the ground.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 12:04 am

A young male had also heard the call. Rain was his name and he was a young timber wolf. Just fresh out into the world. He was a dispersal wolf, and like all wolves at this age. Looking for a mate. But that wasn't the first thing on this young males mind. No, it was to have fun before he would have to give that up and become an alpha of his own pack. Or eventually join one of the packs in the region. Though he didn't find that idea to good because Rain infact was not good at initiations. He didn't respond back but quickly ran to the maker of the noise. It had quite a while since he had any contact with others than his own family. But he was cautious when heading to the other wolf. Knowing that the maker might chase him off or welcome him. So he peaked his head through the brush only to see two female wolves.

Katasha finally looked at the caller. It was a female maybe about her age, and didn't look to fond of her presence. Though the she-wolf didn't go any where or shift from her place she calmly layed her ears on the back of her head and sighed. "Ello. " She spoke, trying to lighten the mood as an unknown male entered into there presence.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 1:49 am

My body seemed to deflate with relief as the other female spoke. My words were more fluent now and spoke in a friendlier tone. "How are you today?" I then shifted a bit as a scent wafted through the air. My eyes narrowed as I looked towards the bushes nearby. Sure enough, I saw a male peeking in. He had no need to though, if he was truly interested he would just come out and show himself. I looked at the ground then worked my eyes up so that they were staring into his.

I shifted a few times before finally speaking, "Go ahead, come on out." I spoke in an unsure tone. I had never met another wolf in awhile, especially a male, I didn't know what he would do so I just stayed come and went along with the setting around us. Calm but deadly....
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 12:44 pm

"How are you today?" Questioned the she-wolf to Katasha. The wolfess was unusually calm and not what she had expected when entering the presence of another. "I'm doing well. How about you?" Responded Katasha, flicking her eyes curiously to the approaching male as he exited the brush. He was a timber wolf and by the looks of it. New to being on his own.

Sniffing the ground and inspecting the area before entering further more. "Go ahead, come on out." Rain dubbed it ok and finally was in full view of the two females. The wolf to the left (Megan) look sleeker and younger compared to the wolf on the right (Katasha) whos coat carried many battle scars. As he noted the long gash along her right leg that ran from her paw to ankle. She looked older to but that is what most wolves assumed when she was only a youngen of three years of age. "Hello there." He said, gently bowing his head as he introduced himself like some kind of Victorian gentleman. "My name is Rain."
Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

Male Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 1:29 pm

Mirikuil lay in the clump of tall grass he had, nuzzled down as far as he could get. His eyes blinked open, awaking to the sight of the Lunar Plain in all it's glory. He streched his neck, rising to go for a casual walk. He strolled around at a leisurely pace, enjoying the quiet of the night. Until...

A wolf's call echoed through the dark, coming from not far away. His inqusitive eyes searched, ears pricked up. Soon he thought he heard two females talking not far away, and began heading towards them. He hadn't had company in quite a while, in fact he hadn't seen another wolf in weeks. He had been mostly alone sine he left his pack after his parents were killed a year ago.

After a short walk, he finally reached where the voices were. There were 3 wolves here now, 2 females and a male. After looking around, to make sure it was safe, he trotted over to them. "Uhh, hey, I hope I'm not interuppting anything," he said, cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 7:51 pm

I looked to Katasha blinking my eyes, the black around them was black velvet acting like mascara. I switched my green eyes to Rain and the new male as I answered Katasha.

"Im doing well. I am Megan. And you didn't inturrupt anything important." I smiled, tail wagging slightly to the left as I looked to the ground. I looked at my body compared to the others. Mine was sleek and untouched except for some dried mud on my paws. I looked my age, then I looked to Katasha, battle scarred in ruins. Though she was my age, she didn't quite look it. I turned to the males, they looked average, but both seemed nice and friendly. I continued wagging my tail a bit faster, and fluttered my dreamy jayde green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 9:36 am

Mirikuil relaxed, now knowing he was welcome. He sat down, looking around at the others. "I'm Mirikuil, though I tend to get called Miri," he said, pawing at the ground. "Umm, so what are you all up to?" he asked. He had been so long without talking to anyone he couldn't properly remember what to do.

(OOC: Sorry for shortness, can't think of anything :()
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2010, 12:51 pm

(it's ok :) )

I looked at him. "Hello Miri..." I looked around at the others, they stood by us with interested faces, though they didn't seem as social as other wolves, which I approved of. I hated talky-talky social wolves. They would never be quiet, and I was the type of wolf that if you annoyed me, I'd attack. I closed my eyes, enjoying the silence for a bit before reopening them, my green eyes sparkled with the white moon. I looked around and then up into the trees and night sky.

"I'm here on a journey, I suppose, and I'm searching for a companion..." I lowered my head and looked at the others.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 5:32 pm

(( Sorry I haven't responded :/))

Katasha intriguingly looked at the two as they talked. Rain was silent for the time being and didn't seem to respond to much except with raising an eyebrow here and there and slightly cocking his head every now and then. "I'm Mirikuil, though I tend to get called Miri, Umm, so what are you all up to?" Spoke the male wolf who had so come in earlier. Mirikuil.. An odd name but very cool in its own unique way. Katasha wasn't exactly a common name either among wolves. "My name is Katasha. I'm just.. traveling. Living my life before its gone" Said the wolf, bowing her head to the two males and smiling a bit. "Hello Miri..." Megan suddenly paused for a moment and made eye contact with them. Maybe she was expecting them to talk.. "I'm here on a journey, I suppose, and I'm searching for a companion..." Katasha piped up. "Aren't we all." She said, now sitting and curling and flicking her tail.

Rain to was also looking for a companion. Though that really wasn't at the top of his todo list right now. As stated earlier by the narrator. Rain would rather be adventuring, hunting all that fun stuff before taking on his own responsibilities to a family and companion and such. Cocking his head a bit, he pawed the ground and looked around. "Me to." He said, responding to Miri's sentence. "And I'm not up to much." Smirked Rain to Miri.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2010, 7:56 pm

((it's ok :) ))

I smiled at the others. This was awkward, and none of us really had a real reason of being here. Though everything had a reason, maybe all four of us, two male and two female, were joined together for a reason. But what exactly...? I shrugged and exhaled with a sigh. I looked around then into the twinkling midnight sky.

So...uhm....what shall we all do now? Everything has a reason, and all four of us coming together must have a reason, so maybe we could find that reason...?" I mumbled the last few words, trailing off inti awkward thought of the current position we were all in.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 7:11 pm

As the seemingly peaceful scenario played out between all four wolves. A group of hunters one armed with a shotgun, and the other with a hunting rifle were walking through the woods. Unsuspectingly walking towards the group of wolves. Whom had just recently met. The hunters were poachers, something extremely dangerous to the wolves. For they would have to run or risk being captured and killed by the hunters.

I'm adding this to add some drama to the topic since it seems to be going very slow.
Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 7:27 pm

Miri tensed, his ears pricked up. Something didn't feel right. Being by himself for months on end had taught him 2 things, how to feed himself solo, and when to run. He cast his head around, searching for... something. His tail straightened, his nose twitched. What was wrong? Nothing seemed to be awry, but...

He froze. He knew that smell. Very slowly, he sank down, keeping his gaze off into the trees. "We. Need. To. Go. Now," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 12:31 am

I looked at Miri, he was concentrating on the distance. I laid my ears back, tail erect, slowly i turned, nose twitching to an acrid smell of gun powder. I bared my teeth, hunters, human hunters, appeared from the bushes, their guns raised at all four wolves.

"We can't turn back. We must dominate, otherwise they will just chase us." I whispered low and serious. I stepped forward, tail, neck fur, and back fur bristling. I snapped my jaws, showing my large fangs. I began to back up by centimeters, ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 4:11 pm

Sorry for breaking in. ^-^
•Megan on a starmoon walk• Zaeli_10

Zaeli was trotting around in her normal round in her Plains and soon enough catched the scent of a several wolves, and hunters. She had just been having a long, nice nap under her peach tree and instantly started to dash in the grass till she found the scene - Quickly leaping up the air at the hunter who aimed at the wolf standing its ground and bit the neck. The man screamed, paniced shooting up into the air and fell down, kicking and punching at the wolf who kept the iron jaws around the neck. A shoot echoed once more as one of the other hunters shoot the white females shoulder and she clunched her jaws and a snap was heard, the man in her jaws went limp and she released her jaws and leaped onto the neck one and bit the gun. Clearly expecting the wolves to aid her. But soon pushing that though away.

She growled angrily and her back leg got shoot and she dropped the gun and ripped the mans gut open and went for the last one, bitting and clawing whereever she could reach. Soon enough the three hunters where down and she stood, bloody and trembling. Slowly limping away in the grass, whimpering by the horrible pain in her body.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 4:55 pm

(( I need to post more often Exclamation Also please don't god mod. That was alittle to good for a wolf todo. To take down three hunters armed with guns to get taken down single handedly. Also I control the hunters since Penman isn't around to do so. ))

Katasha's tail and ears were both erect. Her eyes pointed towards the hunters. She gave them a grim growl, showing her ferocity and sharp teeth. "We can't turn back. We must dominate, otherwise they will just chase us." Spoke Megan sternly, turning towards them and backing away yet standing her ground. Sure the hunters were outnumbered and if they worked together they could be taken down. "Alright." Growled the aged she-wolf. With years of experience in fighting, she wasn't the most docile of females. Fur torn and hair mangled Katasha didn't look quite friendly either.

Rain was very scared and trembled. This was his first encounter with humans and it wasn't a good one either. He'd always thought that they were weak bone bags. No fangs, no claws, they were defenseless. But these ones were different. In there hands they held long sticks- something alien to him. Everyone else in this group seemed high on alert and not wanting to look like a sissy. He to joined in, not looking as offensive as the others.

Suddenly a flash of white sprinted by. It was hard to tell what it was and within a matter of seconds the first two hunters were dead. A bullet shot out of the gun and blood splattered the ground. The white wolf had been shot. Katasha looked around seeing another few hunters approaching with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 5:20 pm

(Majestic, just lemme know if this post is allowed or not, if not I'll shorten/change it.)

Miri was startled by the sudden appearance of the 5th wolf, but knew well enough not to let his guard down, especially with humans around. As the first group was taken down, he slipped into the undergrowth and slowly approached the newly arriving hunters.

As they neared, Miri sank down as low as he could into some long grass, the night mixing with his black fur to make him near invisible. They got closer, closer, until...

Miri pounced at the middle human, his claws swiping at the hunter's chest. 2 bloody streaks slashed across his shirt, and Miri crashed into him an instant later, knocking him down. Before Miri could do any more, however, he was suddenly made aware of the remaining humans as they reacted to his attack. He closed his eyes, realising what was most likely coming.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 9:59 pm

(( It's fine.))

She wasn't sure what was about to happen. The pile of dead humans had caught the attention of the other hunters and by the expressions on there faces they were very unhappy. Though they grimaced at the site they pointed there guns at them in defiance. There guns clicked once they finished loading them. One was pointed specifically at Miri. Katasha lepta before the man had any time to react. The gun fired and it struck her shoulder. She growled, pain surging through her body as she fell to the ground. When she got enough strength to get up a gun was pointed at her.

Rain looked around in horror. They were being taken down one by one. Miri had stood there and closed his eyes letting them do what they had to do. But Katasha had jumped in before hand and taken him down. Getting shot in the process, he felt sorry for her but when one was pursing him. He attacked, biting into his arm.

Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 3:31 pm

Miri opened his eyes a split second after the gunshot rang out, already expecting to be dead. Looking up, he saw Katasha had taken the bullet for him. He leapt off the dying human, straight into the standing hunter. He clamped his teeth around the gun as his body thumped into the hunter, knocking the gun out of the way of Katasha. The bullet harmlessly impacted the ground. The human, however, span around, landing on top of Miri. A knife flashed in the hunter's hand, fury in his eyes. Pain flashed across Miri's left side, his eyes watered, and a pained howl escaped his jaws. Red blood stained his sleek back fur.

He waited for death.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 5:53 pm

Sorry taht I broke in, just tried to get active. *Shrugs*

Zaeli limps away to let the other wolves take care of themselves and take a sleep and clean her wounds under her peach tree.
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 1:27 pm

[sorry that I haven't been on. I was on a school trip, and I'm leaving for another one this week so... ^^" hehe. Could we pretend Megan was fighting the whole time?]

I panted, legs spread, kneading my claws into the ground. Breathing heavily, I watched as Miri fell to the ground with a bone-jarring thud. Then and there, I thought that we would all die right there. No, we couldn't. The hunters did have guns, but we had eachother, and claws, fangs, and clever ways. I rolled over to Miri, gently pressing my nose against his wound. I looked around, the hunter with the knife was now approaching me and Miri, anger was in his unforgiving eyes. I stood up, my paw was bleeding from a split toe I had from when I had killed a hunter and his gun sliced my paw. I ignored it though, and stood, face to face with the human.

I stood over Miri, and lunged, the hunter fell backward, his grip on the knife loosened, and the blade fell onto the ground. I held the human down, pressing hard on his chest with all I could. My bloody paw stained his camoflauged uniform. I snapped my jaws in his face, he was soaked with sweat, his eyes were scared but seriously angry. My eyes narrowed and I bit down hard onto his neck, clamping my fangs onto the soft flesh. I felt his warm blood rush past my fangs and his body felt limp. I let him go, licking he blood off my fangs as he layed motionless on the ground.

I looked around, all other hunters were dead or they had run off like cats, back to their smelly death-filled dens they called houses. I steadied my breathing and closed my eyes, wishing all that what happened was just a dream, but when I opened them again, their was blood stained wolves, and earth surrounding me. I shook my head.

Suddenly, I inhaled deeply and rushed to Miri, he was bleeding rapidly, and I ran into the forest, returning with a long leaf. I wrapped it around his side, presing it close. "That should help a scab form..." I looked up. "The hunters have gone."I motioned to the pile of leaves I brought. "Who else would like one?"
Back to top Go down
Cracker3011
` pup

Cracker3011

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 3:08 pm

(No prob :))

Miri painfully watched as Megan saved his life from the hunter, his wound too crippling for him to help. As the hunters ran off, he lay as still as he could to lower the amount of blood he was losing. As Megan wrapped the leaf around him, he winced in pain, but managed to turn his head. "Th... thanks," he managed to whisper, before he passing out.

(Don't worry, he won't be out long :P)
Back to top Go down
Lisarra
` pup

Lisarra

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 1:07 am

I nodded, and sat by Miri's side, licking the blood around his wound. "Humans are so incredibly evil. They should be the ones that have their pelts hung on walls except for us and our prey. I understand that we all must kill at some time, but why us? What have we done to deserve this?" I motioned to Miri and my bloody split toe as evidence. I licked my toe before continuing in my speech.

"I have heard stories that my elder used to tell me about the humans with the large black foreguns. They say that after they kill a wolf that they take it back to their house and skin it and then hang it on their walls. Well I say that we should hang the humans on our walls and see how they like it! We could rip their skin off while they are still alive and stab them with daggers."I stopped myself. I had probably been boring the others. I get carried away sometimes. I sighed, licking Around Miri's wound again. "What shall we do now...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2010, 2:26 pm

I hope its not minded if i buted in i just started and i was looknig for a RP to join into my chars name is Larka and i am a full white wolf. and im 2 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •Megan on a starmoon walk•   •Megan on a starmoon walk• Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next