Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Angel's Pack (Plez RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:51 am

Zeta looked sad. "I thought they were going to join our pack. Oh well. She looked around for the female Angel had found earlier. "Where is the other one?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 8:16 pm

Hearing the sound of mate made her think " Well if that's what you want to do take over my territory and start a pack I'll just go sit...." She began to sniff as she was about to cry Hearing the sounk She began to sniff as she was about to cry "over there and wish I had a mate." As she walked away tears slowly went down her fadce she lied down she surely didn't want to lead any harm to this happy couple her word was rather misrable she looked down at a clif "Ummm.... God please forgive me." She came to a whisper she was going to try to drown herself she looked over at everyone saying good bye she got closer to the edge and yelled "Sacrifice!"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:34 pm

Kihyah stops and looks up at the white wolf, " Exactly what are you doing young one? Do you think that will solve anything? Just running from your problems won't help you to grow as a wolf, to learn from your mistakes. That is a wolves true way, instinct and experience those alone is what makes you survive. This is the wild, we don't just give up or give in when a problem faces us." his haunches plop into the ground. " Come with us...only on the preface that you might learn something along the way... Now you're either coming or you're not." he says standing, " That choice is up to you. No matter what I say you'll make up your own mind. But I will say I hope you join us and other then that I will think no further on it." he turns and start to saunter off giving the two wolves time to keep up if they so choose to follow.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 9:54 pm

She yelled to the top of her lungs "I am not young Kihyah! I'm just playful and BTW I have a pup of my own." She thought about it. "A beautiful young pup." Then she faced him looking angry "But when guys are with eachother I feel so left out. My heart was broken about three times and it feels like neither one of them seemed to love me. IT ALL SEEMS LIKE LOVE HATES ME!!!!" She sighed and sat on the edge feeling like she was about to cry. A young wolf was yelling from the woods "Mum Mummy" She ran out "Mum auntie sent me back" She ran to her mum "Don't you understand?" Angel said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 10:18 pm

"And I thought I had a best friend." She said a whisper looking a Mystery padd off. Then it came to a yell she madly "I HATE YOU MYSTERY YOU AND YOUR MATE I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN YOU HEAR" She said growling and barking loudly those three words echoed in her head I hate you kept repeating in her head again and again.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2010, 11:00 pm

He shakes his head and sighs looking towards his mate giving a motion to keep up as he began to pick up his pace trotting off into the woods. As he had said no matter what he would say she would have made up her mind the way she choose, she had made her decision clear and would have no part of the reckless activities she tried to invoke upon herself and the others surrounding her. He had a mate to think of and her safety was his priority. He swiftly moves through the trees with her by his side, no words needing to be said as he was sure she knew it was the best decision for them both. He wouldn't have done it otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 12:39 am

"Please! Please! Please!" She started to cry "Why do I feel so differnt?"
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 1:09 am

She does pick up her pace when Kih does but not without looking back at Angel, her I hate you had cut deep.. made Mystery cringe and whimper when Angel had said it. She wasn't the sort of wolf that was hated and it bothered her that she was now.. Mystery's orbs darkened as she thought this, the gold around her pupils now a brown color while the jade was a black just with jade tints to it. Her orbs told Angel a silent I'm Sorry.. before Mystery turned her crown back forward again. Her gaze never leaving the terra near her fore paws other than to lock glances with Kih every now and then for a few seconds. She shook it off after a bit though, shaking her crown lightly as she pressed close against Kih and nuzzled her crown into his neck gently.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 7:43 am

*wow I'm behind.*

Watching all of this made Zeta's head spin. She padded over to Angel and nudged her shoulder. "I'm not your mate, true, but you've got me. You're not left out." She thought about Mystery and her mate and suddenly, she understood that her words might not help like she'd planned.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 7:55 am

"She was my best friend." I said in a whisper. "I thought....." Sigh. "I could give her with her mate another chance." She sniffles. "But why would I think that will change? I had millions of best friends before. But something's still telling me that she's gonna be my best friend... I JUST KNOW IT!" She nuged her daughter
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 8:38 am

"It's gonna get better soon. I think they'll come back. They just have to come back." Zeta lay down, her blue eyes a bit more dull from having seen so much in one day. She suddenly pricked her ears then lowered them again. Just a fish. "So do we go after them or just wait?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 9:43 am

"As I see it..." Angel replied starting to lie down her blue eyes shinning in the sun with her pup beside her. "I'm were all gonna find eachother.... Then she'll apoligze I'll apoligze I think you will and we'll once again be best friends."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:03 am

Zeta looked around as if Mystery and Kih would magically appear among them. When she confirmed that no one had come just yet, she sighed and got up. "Well 'each other' means we both find each other so I might go find them and then howl when I have. Then I explain it to them and they understand, and then you two are best friends again like nothing ever happened." Her eyes gleamed at her seemingly foolproof plan.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:33 am

She nodded "As I see it we were hunting it might happen someday. NOW GO!"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:43 am

Zeta sniffed at the way Mystery had left in. She got her scent at last and ran off in that very direction. It felt so good to run. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and howled back at Angel. She was gone on a search and nobody could stop her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 10:47 am

Angel howled back her voice sounded lovely. She exspcielly loved to sing or when there's a chance sing in harmony with wolves she doesn't know. Paradise got up from her mothers side and let out a little howl too.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 11:02 am

Still running, Zeta felt almost indestructible. Finally, she did get tiered and decided to rest. As she lay down, she already missed Angel. She missed everyone. She thought of her family, a thing that always pained her to do, so she shook off the memory and let her mind drift until she slept.

She was in the Lunar Plains with some wolf. He was beautiful in the moonlight. His silver eyes gleamed at her. Who is this? she thought. They both ran through the plains and she realized that this was her mate in her dream...her mate...

She woke up, feeling lonely. She dared not think about anything but finding Kih and Mystery. She ran. She would run until the day after tomorrow and then she would just have to return to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 11:35 am

Angel was hungry she tried staying there but couldn"t help it Paradise complained "Mummy I'm hungry!" Angel was laying down with her head stright "I know..." She replied. "I know." She got up and sat down "We Just have to wait." Paradise compilained more. "But mummy..." Angel looked at her fast "No buts" She was hugry herself she thought about it. "Maybe later" Paradise put her head down "Okay"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:50 pm

Zeta laid down to rest. After an hour or two, she got up. She was hungry and weak and she knew that she had to turn back. So she abandoned her "mission" and ran home until she had to slow to a walk. After hours and hours, she finaly caught Angel and Paradise's scent. She also smelled another young pup. I wonder if she'll join our pack. I can take care of her since Angel has her pup i guess. Oh well. I'd better let them know I'm coming home. She howled and then caught sight of them. But where was the pup? Either way, she was excited to see them again. Her adrenaline rushed through her veins. She started to run and then...collapsed. She was exhausted. She got back up and walked over to them. "I know it hasn't been long but I missed you guys so much!" She laid down about two feet away from them. "I didn't eat. I felt so invincible. But now, I'm going to rest and then hunt."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 3:55 pm

"Zeta.." Angel said getting up. "I'm going to hunt so your in charge." She said with a sigh "We'll soon be able to move to Mami, Flordia" She said walking bumping into her friend Nesha She went over to the waterfall and began to fish she stuck her paw in the water and took out a fish.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:14 pm

"But aren't there a lot of humans there?" Zeta got up and caught a fish as well. It was small but it would do. "And what about prey? And besides, I like it here. It's beautiful and peaceful."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:47 pm

"Zeta" She said and sighed "We can`t go on like this this ground has already been claimed I`m sorry but it`s just gonna have to there. Trust me it`s beautiful there ive been before." She said calmly "I`ll protect you i`m i`m i`m i`m i`m.... a hybrid" She said quickly. "Mixed with angel, demon, human, vampire, and what i am now a wolf." She got out a small salmon for Paradise.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 4:55 pm

Zeta jumped back, chocked. "You---You're a what? Your're kidding with me right? And is your daughter? I mean is she a...hybrid too?" So much had happened recently and Zeta's head was clouded. "How would we find mates in Mami? I went through the Lunar Plains and I didn't find anyone. Can't we stay there? It's safe and we can still find mates. Isn't that what you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:02 pm

She smiled putting the fish in her mouth eating it "Recently my daughter`s just a Angel but...." She picked up the small salmon walking to give it to Paradise "Here sweetie" Paradise started eating "You don`t have to worry about being there by humans and stuff cause...I...I`m gonna give you the chance to be a hybrid. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:09 pm

"I..I'm sorry...but I just...no offence but..I just don't want to..." She backed away a bit more just in case she needed to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Pack (Plez RP)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next