Rachel and Angela

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Rachel and Angela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 11:16 pm

Angela~
There I sit at the dinner table watching Rachel and the rest of the family eat. I look at my half eaten dinner and start eating again I gave a nervous giggle. "Thanks um....mom for the peas." My mom ignored me and I rolled my eyes I really didn't like peas and looked at Rachel again. Rachel, This was my 13 year-old sister she has a big imagination and it gets out of hand. I have a perfect house perfect city and perfect life but......my sister doesn't seem so perfect she loves annoying me.

Rachel and Angela Selena161
I looke at Angela with her unfinshed peas I here the phone house phone ring from inside the kitchen. "I'll get it!" I yell and see Angela roll her eyes she ran in the kitchen she picked up the phone and looked at the number. "Ohhh....David's on the line someones caaling, Angela." I answered the phone [b]"Hellooo, I don't know if she has room for you."

[b]"Little Pest!"
I mumbled, I ran in and reached for the phone. "Give me that!" I snached the phone from her hand and started talking, "Sorry about that....Yeah.

I went in and saw mom and dad were about to leave "Bye mom, Bye dad." I gave them hugs and they soon left.
Rachel and Angela Image-aHR0cDovL2JsdWJlZGJ1aWEwMTo4My9pLzg1L0Q4MUM3ODk5Q0MxNUFDQkNBNEIxQTY2MzM3RUIzLmpwZw

Last edited by Angel on August 24th 2010, 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 11:30 pm

Ria waolf from the forests was walking down the streets lost, as she saw people running away from her, she wondered why and walked a bit faster her tail wagging as she smelled something sweet in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 7:50 am

Angela~
I come from the kitchen putting my shoes on and started brushing my hair. "We're meeting David at the park so put on your shoes." I said still brushing my hair.

"OK." I putting my shoes on I grabbed my camrea excitedly.

"And no embrassing me around him! I'm seriouse" I tell her when I see the smirk on her face. I grabbed her hand and started walking there when we got to the park I saw David 'He's so hot' I thought "Hi David.

Rachel~
I walked away into the distance with my camera held in my hands my imagination sent me to Yellowstone park Wow. I heard the sounds of little chimpmunks bears growling and roaring wolves howling I took pictures of the trees and things but then I saw a wolf in front of me was I still in my inagination land I had to find out I closed my eyes and opened them there I stood in front of a wolf. I was surprised, Angela! I yelled for her name.

Angela~
"I'll be right back," I walked over to Rachel, "What do you want?

Rachel~
"That!" I smile. "Isn't she Amazing?"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:19 pm

Ria backed up seeing a human infront of her, arching her back she growled, and bared her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:32 pm

Angela~
I looked at it and grabbed Rachel`s hand "Come on lets go."

Rachel~
"No!" I shook her hand away from mine "Maybe she`s hugry, You hugry girl?"

Angela~
I chuckled, "Yeah for you."

"He` he` he` very funny" I took out a chicken sandwhich from the bag I took "Here" I whispered. "I won`t hurt you I promise."
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:45 pm

Ria smelled the sandwich and her tummy growled, she looked down and ran past the girls to the park area, her coat shinning in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:50 pm

Rachel~
I set it down. "Here come get it." I back away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 5:58 pm

Ria sniffed and it and bit into the bread, tasting the meat, she picked it up and backed away, from the human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rachel and Angela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Angela   Rachel and Angela Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Angela
Page 1 of 1