Nature is different from the others.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Nature is different from the others. Empty
PostSubject: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 3:54 pm

Nature
I run swiftly running real fast the wind in my face I heard the gunshots but I didn't see them I looked back my front paw up to my low chest just as I thought the humans we're gone BOOM, BOOM! the sudden boomshots sounded again in the twighlight forest I kept my pace and suddenly I tumbled in the bushes I looked out into the twighlight night and stayed quiet my yellow eyes glowing like the sun. Now I was ready for the revenage I came for. 20 mins later I saw them come out they probably lost they're way. "Where did she go?" One person asked. "I don't know maybe we should come back tommorow..." The other man sugjested oh no not this time I growled viloently in my throatband ran out attacking one men as they could not hardly see me all they saw was yellow eyes. I put my jaws on the first mans neck and snapped it. When the second man was scared and and put his gun up for the attack I snarled and took the gun from the hands and attacked him snapping his spine making him die. I dragged them to the bush and left them there dead andb lie there under the moon and looked up to it.

Last edited by Nature on September 11th 2010, 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:11 pm

I walk across the forest, the moonlight making my black fur shine. It is such as peaceful night as I walk along, untill I hear gunshots go off. I take cover as they get louder and I hear humans talking. Just then something like a growl erupts and then screaming. Scilence comes over the forest after that, so i come out of hiding. I go to see the source of the sound and I find two dead humans, and a female wolf standing over them.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:45 pm

Nature
As I look up at the moon I smell an unfimaliar wolf close by I got up and growled. I looked around trying to find this unfimalar scent but there was no use finding this wolf by howling I just growled vileontly hoping I would scare it off. I looked around whatever this wolf was disturbing my soft side I wasn't usually like this. I just killed a humans that killed my parents what can get more hareder then that. I said nothing all that came from my mouth was growling.

Last edited by Nature on September 11th 2010, 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 4:49 pm

As I get closer I can see that the other wolf is growling at me, and that has me a little on edge. But I come closer and swish my tail to show her I am friendly. I know how adgitated a wolf can get after a kill so I try to appear non-threatening. But as I get closer I can see that this female wolf is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 5:03 pm

Nature
I stop not growling but not all the way I kept growling lowly. "What are you doing here at this time at night?" I ask with a brave, bold voice swishing my tail swishing slowly and my growl kept low and viloently. I showed I wasn't scared. I showed I was brave. I showed I was bold. I just stood there waiting for the answer I gonna stop growling making sure it wasn't an inturder or a enemy or anyone I looked friendly but I can get abit over-protective of myself that was true but I needed to stay alive.

Nature is different from the others. Wolf7
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 5:45 pm

I keep trying to show that I am non-threatening as I come closer to the female, "I am just passing thorugh this area, but I heard all the nose so I came to see what it was. Did you kill them?" I look over again to see the humans, and I am surprised at her act.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 5:51 pm

Nature
"Yes I did they were heartless hunters." I told him licking my maw for left over blood I stopped growling and closed my eyes licking my paws silently. I was finally free free from those humans that came EVERY SINGLE DAY!! I kept cleaning myslef not really looking at the male in front of me not really intersted I felt a sudden breeze go through my fur I kept licking my paws clean.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 5:59 pm

"Well I have to say, that was impressive. I hardly knew any wolves who were able to kill a human." I see you stop growling so i come a little closer and sit in front of you.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:07 pm

Nature
I roll my eyes and get up by a real close river right by. "Thanks I am quite impressive." I go to get a drink of water I was thirsty after all that energy I put in the kill. I was impressive at fighting but not that skilled. I loved impressing wolves put I don't like when wolves usually flattered me. I kept my eyes below the water looking down at the water, my refection.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:11 pm

I follow her to the river and I am next to you taking a drink when I see her looking into the water. With all the blood off of her, I can see that she is a very beautiful wolf. It is rare to find a female wolf who is so good at hunting.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:22 pm

Nature
[b]I look over at him and sigh still drinking water I then lift my muzzle and look down at my reflection it was clear but dark I yawn it had been a long day I turn and lay down to look up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:22 pm

Nature
I look over at him and sigh still drinking water I then lift my muzzle and look down at my reflection it was clear but dark I yawn it had been a long day I turn and lay down to look up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:34 pm

I see that you are starting to lay down, so I come over and lay next to you. I can see that there is something that is bothering you, "Whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:39 pm

[u]Nature[b][u]
[b]I look over at him and sigh.
"Just thinking of my parents." I tell him and look up at the moon again.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:44 pm

I look over, "I'm sorry, it must be hard without them." I lay my paw on yours to comfort you. "but remember that they are always with you."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 6:54 pm

Nature
I move my paw away to lay my head on them I suddenly close my eyes to go to sleep.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2010, 7:08 pm

I lay my head down too and close my eyes. I just lay there to listen to you breath. I can tell that you are a wolf who has been hurt by life, and I hope that I can talk to you and get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 8:35 pm

Nature
Through the night I had nightmares of my parents in the humans "No, no....." I whispered "No!" I woke and looked around just the night beyond me. It was beautiful the moon the river it was just.....I walked up with my tail swishing behind me the moon shining big and low into the horizon. I sigh and sit there looking at it I looked into the river and saw the moon bright moon I smile.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 10:04 pm

I roll over in my sleep and I wake up because I notice you are not there. I look around and I see you staring at the moon. I smile as I gaze at you, and I wonder what it was that made you so withdrawn.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:03 pm

Nature
A warm smile warm as the wind blew against my fur I lift up my head and gave a long beautiful howl letting my parents know I was missing them very much And I know they're still with me. The moon shone on my fur brightly and it was just.....amazing unbeliveable I would say
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:13 pm

I continue to gaze at her, and I am amazed at how free of a spirit she is. I get up from the spot I was at and I come over and sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:19 pm

Nature
I stop my howl and look over at him startled. "Whoa you scared me! I thought you were sleep." I told him silently.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:25 pm

"I was, but then I heard you howling" I smile and look over the river and into the night sky, "its a beautiful night, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:31 pm

Nature
I shook my head looking at the moon shifting my gaze over to the wolf. "I don't believe I got your name I'm nature you are?" I ask him with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:37 pm

I smile back at her, "You can call me Kouga"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next