Six Spirits: Part one

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters

Good? Part two?
Yup
Six Spirits: Part one Vote_lcap100%Six Spirits: Part one Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
A little
Six Spirits: Part one Vote_lcap0%Six Spirits: Part one Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope
 0% [ 0 ]
Forget about it.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Tsuji
` dispersal

Tsuji

Grr bark bark!

Male Age : 31

Six Spirits: Part one Empty
PostSubject: Six Spirits: Part one   Six Spirits: Part one Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 4:37 pm

Six Spirits: Part One
Introduction

Author's Note:

I made this story because the idea hit me. I've never seen any stories like it, but I guess you can say I got the concept from Wolf's Rain, with the whole human/animal things, but with a twist. The following characters are all humans (Tsuji, the wolf, Sami, the puma, Justin, the bear, Ellen, the Raven, Xanthur, the mouse, and Das, the snake) in part one, but all reveal a bit of their animal-like personalities. I won't tell you what each of them are, so your just going to have to read to find out! Very Happy I hope you like it, as I stayed up past 12 midnight making it just for this forum. So, on with the story!

Tsuji, the wolf
Tsuji was running through the Tundra. He saw his target straight ahead of him: a snow white hare. It was kicking up snow and dirt as it ran through the powdery landscape.

The hare started to distance itself from Tsuji, but he wouldn't let it get away. He put on an extra burst of speed: he was hungry, and he wasn't going to let this morsel get away.

Finally, the hare slowed down, but Tsuji didn't falter in his pace. With his final amount of energy, Tsuji jumped, started to fall. The food was inches away from his jaws.

*Ding! Ding! Ding!*
Tsuji Awoke with a start. Mumbling the whole while, he picked up his books and left for his next class.

Sami, the puma
"Aw! Mom! DO I have to?" She begged to her mother. 'Just give her the puppy eyes, it always works.' Sami thought to herself.

"Yes." 'Or, almost always. Well, theres always anger...'

"No! I wont! he is a snotty barf bag, and I won't babysit him!" Sami yelled.

"Sami! you will! And what are you complaining about, anyway? You are getting paid!" Her mother fumed back.

"I don't have to take this! I'm going to my room!" Sami stormed off towards her room. On the way, she saw one of her 5 cats, Jessie.

"Hey pretty kitty! How are you?" She stroked the cats back, and it purred affectionatly. "You are so lucky! You don't have to go watch little idiots at other people's houses." Sami stopped petting the cat, went to her room, and closed the door.

Justin, the bear
"Hey guys! Wait up!" Justin hollered to his buddies. A group of kids ahead of him stopped. "Hi guys! Whats up?"

"What do you mean, whats up?" Justin's best friend, Matt, stepped up. "We've only been doing the same thing after school ever since kindergarten. We're going to your house."

"Oh. That's right!" Justin smacked his head with the palm of his hand. "So I guess that means we aren't going to the Marmosets concert tonight?"

"No way, man! You got tickets?" All of his friends chanted in unison.

"Only enough for all of us, and... you know who." Justin smirked, then blushed. His friends broke out laughing. "Hey! it wasn't that funny!" He exclaimed, and tried to force that stupid smile off of his face, but that made them laugh harder. "Anyway," Justin said, finally controlling himself, "I'm going home to eat. I'm starving! I'll see you guys,
" he flashed a stupid "you-guys" hand sign to them, "at the concert tonight."

On the way home, Justin saw a beehive, and had an incredible urge to smack it and eat it's yellow fruit.

"Mmh. Honey..."

Ellen, the raven
"And now, John with the weather"
*click*
"No, Rebbecca! It cant end like this..."
*Click*
"Now, put the eggs in the bowl, and..."
*Click*

the TV screen was blank once more, and Ellen consumed another mouthful of peanuts. She had been watching TV for over the hour that her mom allowed, and she knew it.

*Click*
"First, you have to understand you have a problem..."
*Click*
A new virus has been discovered today, and..."

Finally, she put down the remote. She found what she was looking for. She ate some sunflower seeds and watched all the rest of the program.

Xanthur, the mouse
"Aaron, Aphran, Bad, Daniel..." Xanthur admired his newly organized bookshelf, with every single book in it's alphabetically slot. "Perfect!" He said to himself. "Now, to make my bed..."

Xanthur walked over to his bed and lifted his sheets. Something started to fall from one of them, but he caught it as it was about to fall.

"Aha! Rebbecca, Taking Care of Hamsters! What are you doing off the bookshelf? Can't I trust you...?" Suddenly, the door to his room opened.

"Xanthur! You're not talking to your books again, are you?" His mother poked her head in.

"Uhh, No!" He exclaimed, and hid the book behind his back. "I'm just... talking."

"My! Is your room clean! Why, I don't think I've seen a room so clean in my whole life!" She paused, then pretended to think. "Except yesterday, and the day before, and onward. Xan, why do you insist on taking such good care of everything you own?"

"I can't help it, mom! It's my nature! I'm a pack rat!"

"Aaw, your a rat alright..." Xanthur's mother exited the room

Das, the snake

Careful...

Careful...

Not a sound, Das, ol' buddy...

"BUAGH!!!"

Das's target, Molly Robinson, jumped (literally) three feet in the air. When she came down, she was red-faced and fuming.

"DASYOUSUNNUVAGUNIMGOINGTOKILLYOU!" Molly turned around and started to chase Das, but his snakelike agility kept a good distance from himself and Molly.

"Augh!" With her final attempt at injuring him, she threw a bottle of water at his head. It flew way off course, and missed it's target.

"Misssssssed me, molly!" he taunted, flicking his tongue out like a snake.

Molly stormed off.

Ellen's News Report

"And now; news at nine, with Jeff Horkits!"

Quote :

Thank you, Dan. Urgent news today: a new virus has been discovered recently, and it's origin is unknown. This rare occasion is marked by celebration from head scientists across the nation, as its discovery may lead to the cue of multiple other viruses. It was found, discarded in a rubbish bin, and later found by a rummager, who reported it to local authorities. He said, "I was afraid it would be toxic, and break, and someone might die." This new virus has been temporarily dubbed "DATA G," due to its basic component "Di astatine Silver," or D/AT/AG. Although composed of purely solids, it has an unusual characteristic of being able to be transmitted via air. While not potentially harmful, it is still quarantined until further research can be conducted. Back to you, Dan!"

PROLOGUE
So... thats it. I would like to get started on part two, except I have school finals, etc... Maybe done in 2 weeks, if I work hard. So... Yeah.

Last edited by Tsuji on May 24th 2008, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :roll: It is a mystery! :roll:)
Back to top Go down
Tycser
` dispersal

Tycser

Male Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: Six Spirits: Part one   Six Spirits: Part one Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2008, 4:27 am

Cool, i like the idea. Please do continue!!

-Tyc
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Six Spirits: Part one   Six Spirits: Part one Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:41 pm

Wow that's really good! Do part two! Do part two! *makes picket sign that says "Do Part Two!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Spirits: Part one   Six Spirits: Part one Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1