Pups in Yellowstone

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Pups in Yellowstone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Pups in Yellowstone Empty
PostSubject: Pups in Yellowstone   Pups in Yellowstone Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2010, 1:17 pm

Hello this is Kihyah from Yellowstone, my mate Mystery and I have been mated several times in post...hence the posts remarking 'sorry kids'. We are currently RPing that Mystery is pregnant, I was unaware that we HAD to post here for pups. Forgive the folly that was my fault, we are however asking that since we have been RPing such things that if we are accepted for having pups that the current RPing with the pups in her stomach continue where it left off. We had just begun making up details for the pups ourselves so catching this early is going to help. We however have not determined exactly how many she's having nor all the sexes. However I have one pup that I had been working on in specific as I was going to take on the role of at LEAST one of the male pups.

We would like very much to continue where we left off but would enjoy the details of the litter already set in place. Again I am sorry for the folly, I was NOT aware like I said that we had to post for the option of pups. In the future we will make sure to post here before RPing that there are pups.

Thank you for your time.
~Kihyah

P.S. Some of the posts where Mystery and Kihyah mated were erased during the clean up in YS. They were not posts that were being used at the time. However they have mated in post a total of at least five times.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Pups in Yellowstone   Pups in Yellowstone Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:11 pm

Alright, that's perfectly fine. ^^ There's no pups hardly anyway [ on the site ] so it's a nice change anyway. ^^

Also, they weren't removed, merely moved to the archives.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Pups in Yellowstone   Pups in Yellowstone Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:16 pm

Thanks Wild :D
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Pups in Yellowstone   Pups in Yellowstone Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 12:20 pm

OH I forgot about the archives, thank you very much Wild. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pups in Yellowstone   Pups in Yellowstone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pups in Yellowstone
Page 1 of 1