Entering sleeping fields

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Entering sleeping fields

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

Entering sleeping fields Empty
PostSubject: Entering sleeping fields   Entering sleeping fields Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2010, 3:21 am

Me and Kouga (Kiba) made a pack I call it Mystic pack our territory is sleeping feilds now about the pack.

Lead female: Wind (Me)

Lead male:Kiba (Kouga)

I well accept members in the pack if they RP in sleeping fields in the only topic

We well have a website but it wont really be on forumotion but i have to make it so it might not be done aswell we thought im trying to find a website creator to use than forumotion.

Our pack respects everyone and does not kill people as so like other packs they fight if their is any fighting in this pack! we well stop it even in any pack between us we well not fight for death we well not fight to win we only fight if they want out territory!

Mystic pack got its name by good thinkingi was thinking about the myst and tic-tok and put MYS togeather then put tic!
and i got Mystic

Our theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z10JD59W1w4
Our logo: We will fight for our territory,we are respectful and loyal, we wont fail our pack
Back to top Go down

Entering sleeping fields
Page 1 of 1