Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

Male Location : United states

Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Empty
PostSubject: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2011, 6:53 pm

Blackwolf walks into Lunar Plains,but he doesn't know where he is."Hello?Is there anyone out here?"He yells out.He keeps walking,hoping someone is there.He then howls just to signal any wolf in Lunar Plains.He lays down,waiting for a wolf to come.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 3:49 pm

icegaze walks around, so sad she almost didnt hear the other wolf. she walked in the open. if he wanted her, he would aproach her. she felt to shy to go over.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 9:02 pm

Blackwolf smells a she-wolf.He knew it was that he smelled cause he has smelled lots of them.He tried finding the direction."She's in the South."He said.Then he went to the wolf and said"Hello,she wolf.My name is Blackwolf,or the Wolf of Darkness,cause my pelt is all black,like the black darkness."Then he sits down."I can sense you need a mate and sad.Will you be my mate,and why be so sad?You may have me if you accept,and I will keep you warm through the cold night."He said."Will you be my mate?"He asks,hoping she says yes.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 2:23 pm

she sees the male and listened. when he finished, she decided to tell him why she was sad.
"I'm icegaze and when i was young, all who would ever have been important died. since then, i have been loved by few." she started thinking about the first question.
"yes, on one condition." she grinned, "if you can catch me!" she playfully bounded around, enjoying the night for the first time in forever. she finally settled down and licked behind his ear, wagging her tail against the ground. she slowly cleaned around his ear, cheek, and muzzle then nuzzled into his side. this felt even better than she ever imagined.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 3:51 pm

Blackwolf smiled at the she-wolf and made a wolfish laugh.It made him forget about his mysterious life when he was a kid."I should tell you something about when I was a kid.Well,I didn't have a family,I was abandoned from my parents,so I was once a [iMalcadh].And some people may think im cag mag.I had to survive my self.It was because of my splayed paw that made me that."He said then he licked Icegaze's muzzle.And he lied down with her.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 6:00 pm

icegaze nodded. death and abandonment is what the young wolf had lived through. she rubbed her face against his neck. he seemed to wash away her pain. she snuggled in very close to him and sighed. she then frowned and whined, thinking about something. pups, to be exact. what she had always wanted, a family, was so close. she tried to ignore it.
'what do you think about pups?" she asked, knowing it would come up sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 4:45 pm

"I guess it's your choice."He said with his neck around her."If you want to have pups then we can if you want,really it is your choice"He said again,then he licked her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 12:58 pm

she thought for a minute. "i have always wanted pups."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:30 pm

"When should we have some?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:36 pm

"whenever you want. I think we should go get settled first."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:40 pm

Well we have a pack territory in the dense woods already,so why don't we go swimming at the lake by our den?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:42 pm

"ok babe." she got up to head home. home. a word she had never used. she was eager to get there.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:45 pm

Once they got home,blackwolf jumped in the cold water."You coming?The water is great Ice!"He said happily to his mate.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:48 pm

she jumped in and splashed him, then got out and shook her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 3:51 pm

Black wolf got out and shook his pelt too,then lied down."I am having a great time,Ice."He said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:05 pm

"me to, babe." she walked over to the den. "perfect. everything her is perfect!" she grinned and hopped back to her mate. "i love it here!"
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:08 pm

"I am glad you like it,and glad you are having a great time too"he said smiling."I hope I never lose you."He ssaid
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:11 pm

"you won't, I promise. I love you." she replied, practically glued to his side.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:18 pm

Black wolf loved his mate so much,that he didnt know anything about his childhood anymore,and he was stuck to her side,he never wanted to step away.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:19 pm

she was so happy she barely noticed when she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:22 pm

He slept by his mate"Good night ice."He said and slept.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:25 pm

she dreamt of their family, home, everything good in her life, which was that day.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:29 pm

Through the night,he woke up to tell Ice something."Ice,I am a legendary wolf.And now you are cause you are my mate."He said.
Back to top Go down
wolvesrule12
` omega

wolvesrule12

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:32 pm

she woke up. "ok, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 4:33 pm

"Ok."He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate?   Will Blackwolf,the wolf of darkness get a mate? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next