Swift Star's Life

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Swift Star's Life

Go down 

Did this entertain you?
YESH!
Swift Star's Life Vote_lcap50%Swift Star's Life Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yeah...
Swift Star's Life Vote_lcap0%Swift Star's Life Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutral
Swift Star's Life Vote_lcap50%Swift Star's Life Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Nope :D
 0% [ 0 ]
Hecks NAH!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

Swift Star's Life Empty
PostSubject: Swift Star's Life   Swift Star's Life Icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2011, 5:27 pm

Swift Star was born in the mountians to The Pack Of Freezing Mountains. Her mother was the left flanker in hunting parties and her father was the lead delta. The leader was Jagged Rock. His mate was Falling Rocks.

Swift Star was just born. Her mother, Bird's Wing, was proud at her one pup, although she had borne four. Rushing River, the medicine wolf, was helping the mother get over the pain of losing the three pups.

" How are you feeling, Bird's Wing? " Rushing River asked.

" Fine, thank you, Rushing River. " Bird's Wing licked her pup's head.

" What are you going to name the pup? " Falling Rocks asked, " She is quite beautiful, I would say. Like a star. "

" She is cute. Her pelt reminds me of her fathers'. So thick. Her brown pelt, the black paws, and the white toes. Her eyes look like yours, Bird's Wing. " Rushing River pointed out.

Bird's Wing looked from Falling Rocks, to Rushing River, to the pup.

" I shall name her Swift Star. " Bird's Wings' eyes lit up.

" Lovely name. " Falling Rocks said, " Maybe she and Hawk Shadow will be friends " she cooed like a pup.

" I'll go fetch Red Stone. " Rushing River said.

As Rushing River turned around, howls of battle broke the silence of the mountains. Bird's Wing licked her pup's head " I love you, and I always will, through death and life. "

At that, she and Rushing River ran out to the battle, leaving Falling Rocks to watch the pups.

Falling Rocks decided to hide Swift Star in a hollowed out corner of the den. She layed the pup in her nest and stuffed the moss from Bird's Wings' nest into the hollow then layed Swift Star in there. She then put Hawk Shadow in with the pup. At that moment, a huge male wolf killed Falling Rocks' pups and dragged the mother away. After that horrible battle, none of the wolves were left. They were either taken prisoner or killed.

~ Two weeks later, the pups are not apprentices yet, they still don't know what happened to their pack ~

Swift Star awoke with Hawk Shadow right next to her. She felt warm with him there. She was hungry, and the territory was ringing with an obvious emptiness. She yawned and squirmed. Hawk Shadow got up and began to lick his thick pelt. Swift Star was laying there still, soaking in the silence.

" We should go outside. " Hawk Shadow suggested. " We need to stretch out legs. "

" Yeah, " Swift Star agreed, " We should go hunting. "

" I'm starving! " Hawk Shadow laughed, " We should go steal a look at the caribou calves. "

" Dung ( heck ) YEAH! " Swift Star laughed.

Hawk Shadow and Swift Star walked into the hunting grounds, there were new calves here. Swift Star had picked one out and they both attacked, killing it quickly without any trouble. Hawk Shadow dragged it back while Swift Star was talking.

" I wonder what's beyond the mountains... " She said, " We should go look one day. " Her cold pads made it impossible to stop talking.

" Yeah, said Hawk Shadow. That's a good idea. " he mumbled around the calf.

" Yeah. " Swift Star echoed.

The pups decided to go look beyond the mountains the day after. They got to a creek to see it was frozen over.

" It looks like thick ice. " Swift Star prodded it with a large paw. Her thick fur was matted and dirty like Hawk Shadow's.

" Someone should go out on it to see if it's safe... " Hawk Shadow decided.

Swift Star and Hawk Shadow looked at each other.

" I'll go... " announced Hawk Shadow.

" Be careful. " Swift Star licked his nose, " Good luck " she smiled.

Hawk Shadow walked onto the ice. It was thin and he fell right through. Swift Star Yelped and tried to drag him out, but his weight was too much.

" Swift, just go! " Hawk Shadow pleaded.

" No, Hawk. I'm not leaving our side until you get out and we can explore together! " Swift Star argued.

Hawk Shadow laughed " You get your wish." And he went under.

Swift Star whined and ran away.... FAR away, and she was never seen, or thought she wasn't, until she got into the forest....
Back to top Go down

Swift Star's Life
Page 1 of 1