the pup - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

the pup

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 8:19 pm

*Silvermist looks at Blair in shock* Well i was gonna take care of that but i guess you got it haha *she trots over to the deer* "Could i have some?
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 8:28 pm

Blair nods to the deer. "It's yours if you want it. I'm really not hungry."
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:19 pm

*Silvermist looks at Blair* "Thanks" she takes a few bites then she races into the water splashing and laughing come join me Blair the waters great" *she swims down quickly and comes back up with a fish in her mouth she gobbles it down in one bite and smiles at Blair*
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:29 pm

Blair nods, racing over to the water and gracefully leaping in. She smiles back at Silver, relaxing herself and realizing it felt good to let her guard down for once. She sighed in content and floated in the water
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:32 pm

*Silvermist races under the water quickly and comes back up with another fish she tosses it at Blair*"Haha catch if that old bear tought me anything it was fishing"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:41 pm

She chuckles. "Nice skill to learn," she notes, taking a small bite of the fish. Suddenly, she scarfs it down like she has been starved, which she has.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:44 pm

*Silvermist laughs and floats on her back so she doesnt drown*" And you said you weren't hungry"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:48 pm

"I wasn't" she said through a mouthful. "I'd gotten used to not eating, so i was never hungry." she shrugs her shoulders
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 9:53 pm

*Silvermist frowns* I know how you feel and i think thats why we get along so well" *she smiles agian and swims to the edge of the lagoon hops out and up onto a rock she shakes to dry herself off*"Why dont you come have soe of this deer with me you look like you need more than just that fish" *she laughs*
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:06 pm

Blair laughs along with her. "Thanks," she says, digging into the deer's hide immediately. Her stomach rumbles happily.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:11 pm

*Silvermist jumps down from the rock and joins her and once her stomach was filled she jumped back up on the rock and layed down hoping Blair would join her since she was a little cold from the water"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:27 pm

After Blair was done eating, she hopped up onto the rock with Silver. She sighs, laying down and relaxing. She closes her eyes, soaking in the sunlight
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:29 pm

*Silvermist sighs with happines* Hey Blair what..what do you want to do in your life you know more than anything..."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:44 pm

Blair shrugs. "I don't know. I'm just going with the flow, the ride, ya know? Do you have anything you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:50 pm

*Silvermist thinks*"Well i wanna have a mate and pups and i want to treat them right unlike my mom thats what i have always wanted and you know what else... a friend but now i do *Silvermist smiles* "At Blair any male's on your mind or any for me haha"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:52 pm

She chuckles. "I've only met you so far."
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 10:57 pm

*Silvermist rolls on her back loughing* "haha that would be awkward im not THAT kinda wolf haha"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:05 pm

"hahaha, i'm glad." She realized just how good it felt to laugh again and laughed some more
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:21 pm

*Silvermist joins Blair with some more laughter until it hurt she looked up and could not believe what she saw...the moon!! it was already night*"So it's getting late whats our plan's stick together find a den for the night or...*she didn't want to think about what was next*"split up" *she relized she was frowning at the thought of leaving her new friend already and tried to pirk up*
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:22 pm

Blair shrugs. "There's no reason for us to split, so let's go find a place," she says, shooting Silver a grin
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2012, 11:26 pm

*Silvermist wags her tail so hard her rump wiggles she gets up and hops off the rock*"Yea let's go on my way here i think i may ave seen a small den it looked cozy"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2012, 12:11 am

She nods. "Alright, lead the way." She follows close behind Silver
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 7:26 pm

*Silvermist trots off the way she came from until she spots the den* "Here we are it loooks kind of small but it will do" *She crouces down and slides into the den* "Oh wow this is a lot bigger than i thought it would be"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 7:49 pm

Blair chuckles softly, slipping into the den carefully. She walks over to one side and lays down, resting her head on her paws.

"It's nice," she says.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2012, 8:06 pm

*Silvermist pounces over to Blair and lays down* "yea i guess it is" *She closes her eyes and thinks about how great it was to be sleeping in a large den w/ another wolf she then slowly drifted off to sleep"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the pup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pup   the pup - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the pup
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: