I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 9:12 pm

Sephera walked along the shore, at the tide's edge. The sound of her footsteps was nonexistent. Anger still burned deep within her. Her 'parents' just told her that she had been adopted. Her parents had left without goodbye very soon after she was born. After learning this, Sephera had quickly fled in outrage. She had been running for so long she had lost track of time! Her stomach roared with hunger and she limped up to the cliff. Carefully, she climbed onto the cliff and locked her gaze on the bright full moon. She sat down on the chilled ground, ignoring the always-there aching feeling in her stomach. Her ribs stabbed at her skin slightly and her normally black fur seemed gray with lack of protein. The moonlight reflected off her evergreen eyes and the silvery crescent moon marking on her left shoulder.

(replying post does NOT have to be this long. But i would like the replier to use full sentences, punctuation, and some detail please! Hope that's not too much to ask!)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:01 pm

(Oh I almost never RP short or with bad grammar... I just realized that you already know this because I just left the territory that your other wolf was at.)

Vita trotted along the shoreline, repeatedly seeing the scenes of his parents chasing him off. He stopped, and took a few careful steps into the salty water. He felt his stomach gurgle, and was completely unaware that a she-wolf was watching him from a cliff. He ran out into the water, and pounced a brightly-colored fish that had swam too close to shore, probably narrowly escaping a predator. He lied down on his stomach, and picked the snack clean. "Hmm. Not enough for a meal, but it tasted pretty good. I've been on my feet for hours, I need to take a break." Out of pure boredom, he rolled on his back, flipping his tail around, flinging sand everywhere. A clump of wet sand landed in his eye. He yipped, and rubbed his eye with his wrist. He sat down quietly and though for a second. "I'm a wolf. Wolves don't live the life I live. A wolf my age would find a beautiful lady, settle down, and start a pack. But... where to start?" Vita threw back his head and sung a lonely howl.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:13 pm

Sephera watched as the male hunted down a fish and proceeded to eat it. He suddenly rolled over and flicked up sand. The wolf yelped, rubbing his wrist against his eye. A normal wolf would have giggled, but she just calmly watched. She was too quiet of a person to giggle at that time. The male let out a lonesome howl that rang melodically through the air. She tilted her head back, the moonlight highlighting her beautiful features. From her body and soul rang a soft, stunning howl of greeting. She did not howl loudly so as to not attract unwanted attention, but she howled just loud enough for the male to possibly hear her. Her quietness was still there, even though she was howling. Most would think her vocal chords would be rough and scratchy, but her howl came out pure and smooth.

(Yeah, I know. Haha, is this the same wolf as the other one or is this a different one?)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 10:39 pm

(It's the same one, He left the other territory, and he was on his way back to his territory when he got here. By the way, I like to tell it from a wolf's point of view, not a human's.)

Vita had not howled in weeks. He felt the comforting massage on the inside of his throat, but he noticed that his howl sounded... different. His usual howl sounded very singular. This time, he heard a different pitch, and then realized that there was another wolf joining his howl. It sounded beautiful, he had never heard just a male and female before, only the entire pack together. After the song was over, he looked in the direction of the second loner. He saw a strange looking wolf on a cliff, returning his gaze. It was a unique color, he couldn't exactly tell whether it was dark blue or black. He also quickly noticed the glistening shape on her shoulder. He glanced at the moon, glanced back, and it was the same thing. Why did this female have a moon on her shoulder?

Vita knew how to tell a lot about a wolf by the way it sings. He already knew that she was quiet, otherwise he would have heard her while he was walking. He had trained himself to have very keen ears. With another wolf, he would be able to hear its breath from here, about three fallen trees away. He did not here her the entire time she was there, even now. He had been scanning her pelt, but now noticed her very colorful eyes. All of his pack's, his parents, and even his were brown.

Vita knew that he tends to get very nervous around she-wolves, and never engaged them since he asked Lucy if she wanted to share the mouse he caught when they were pups. He was completely unsure what to do. Should he engage her? Would she engage him? He let out a very soft whimper, one that she could not hear unless she could hear as well as he could.

(Sorry for the long post, but umm... I like writing.)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:03 pm

( I get it, don't worry. And what do you mean by a wolf's, not a human's?)

When the male met her gaze, Sephera stopped her melodic howl. She couldn't help but notice how good their howls sounded together, making a harmony that was soulful. Priceless. The male's eyes were brown, but not just a bland shade of brown. They had a depth to them, and the shade varied within his eye. Closer to the center, the brown was lighter. And seemed to fade out into darker.

She noticed his gaze move to her shoulder. Then he glanced at the moon and back to her shoulder once again. She instantly knew he was comparing the crescent moon on her shoulder to the real moon in the sky. She stood proudly, but silently. Her breath was quiet and calm. His eyes scanned over her whole body, her whole pelt, as if searching for another weird marking similar to the moon on her shoulder. Then his gaze met hers and he seemed to look deep into her eyes. Sephera knew he was observing the oddly mesmerizing color of her eyes. She had been told that the green could change depending on both the lighting or her mood. It would get lighter, brighter if she was happy or excited. And it would get dark like a forest of evergreens if she was sad or mad. In direct moonlight and sunlight her eyes had a sparkle to them that could make her eyes seem icy or friendly, depending on the wolf looking at them.

Sephera heard the male give a soft whimper, like he was nervous or scared. She backed up a few steps and gestured for him to join her. She didn't know why, but she for once felt like she wanted a presence with her, his presence to be specific. Something about him dew her in, but she had no clue what it was.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:21 pm

(Like, a human would know that the crescent on her shoulder was just a unique marking, while a wolf would not understand why there is a moon on her shoulder. Fire, for example, would be a bright light that bites instead of just fire.)

Vita sat still as the she-wolf was observing him the same way he did to her. She gave him an inviting motion, or at least he thought. He took a step forward, then broke out of his stare. He trotted over to the rocks at the base of the cliff. He started to climb, but slipped and cut his paw on a jagged rock. He barked loudly, but then turned and stared at the female, afraid that the bark had scared her off. He glanced back down at his paw that was oozing out blood. He licked some of the blood off, but more came. He set his pawn back down and kept climbing. It hurt badly, but he didn't care. On the way up the cliff, he realized that her, being such a quiet wolf, would not say the first word. As soon as he reached the top, he lowered to his belly, and stared at the wolf and waited for her to do something.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:35 pm

(Ohh, that makes sense. I never really thought about that until now)

Sephera shied away a small distance when the male suddenly barked loudly. She watched warily as he licked blood from the underside of his paw, but still more of the thick red liquid oozed from the wound. Even with the wound still open, he put down his paw and continued to climb. She nodded, appreciating the fact that he would still make his way to her even though he had to be in pain. When he finally reached where she was standing, she watched as he lowered himself to the ground. She could tell he was awaiting her move, and she enjoyed that he did so. She walked just a few steps away to scratch moist moss off one of the jagged rocks of the cliff. It was worth a shot. She picked the piece up with her teeth and trotted back over to the male, not feeling any pain in her paws. Lightly, she nudged his injured paw so he would lift it. When he did so, she slid the piece of moss under the wounded area.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:44 pm

(Yeah, it makes for a more interesting story.)

Vita watched the female scrape moss off of a rock by the cliff and didn't understand what she was doing. She bumped his paw with hers and their gazes met. He lifted his paw as she slid the patch under his bleeding paw. She cared about him, and they hadn't even said a word to each other. He looked back up at her and murmured a soft "thanks." He looked back at her, and once again, waited for her to respond in any way.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 11:56 pm

(Definitely)

Slash looked up at him when he thanked her. She was not at all used to being talked to nicely, let alone thanked. The little bit of anger left in her soul disappeared as she stared into those beautiful brown eyes. Her brain told her to speak, say something. But the rest of her body was so used to not talking, it felt as though she would be going against her instinct if she spoke.

"You're welcome," she whispered back, her voice soft as her eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 12:10 am

(You said slash looked up at him? was that just a typo, or am I just being stupid?)

Vita could tell that the female was nervous. She looked like she was not used to kindness, yet she helped him. After hearing her return it, he had finally heard her voice. It was very soothing, and almost made him tired. The moment he saw her, he had been thinking happy thoughts, like that maybe he was run out of the pack for the greater good. Maybe this was what he was looking for? He quickly took note that her facial expression changed. She was nervous, and almost angry before, but now she was calmed.

Vita lifted his paw to check how the wound was healing. It still hurt, but it wasn't bleeding. He was fine. He glanced up, and noticed how skinny the female was, and that the pigment in her fur seemed like it was almost dying. "Are you hungry?" he asked, and smiled. He would have never been able to smile before he saw her, but being around her, he just felt better.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 12:20 am

(Oh my gosh. Sorry. That was indeed a typo)

The male looked at the underside of his paw and she glanced at it as well. The bleeding had stopped, much to Sephera's relief. She wondered if it hurt him still, or if it had gotten any better. She hoped it did. She noticed the male glance up at her, then his gaze went to her side. At first, she was confused as to what he could be looking at, but then she remembered that her ribs were slightly visible and her fur looked as though it was withering away. She looked at her paws, nervous that he would see her as weak because of her condition.

Her gaze snapped back to meet his when he asked if she was hungry. Her stomach grumbled with extreme hunger and he sucked in a breath at how painful it actually was. It felt as though her stomach was eating itself since it had no other food. Then, Sephera's heart skipped a beat when he smiled. It was a stunning smile for a stunning brute, but could she trust him with her heart? She didn't even know his name yet!

"I am indeed hungry. But I can hunt for myself, don't worry about it..." she trailed off, looking out to the water.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 12:31 am

(oh, ok)

Vita sat and watched the she-wolf move to see the view the ocean had to offer. He felt that she was unsure about him, so he worried that she would run off. He knew she needed to eat. He looked back at her thin stomach, but the crescent marking caught his eye again. He stood up slowly and walked next to her, completely ignoring the pain from where the rock had bit his paw. "I know you can, I'm not saying that you can't, but if you're hungry, then let me get you something." Vita turned and tried to make the friendliest expression he could, and awaited her acceptance.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 12:14 pm

Sephera sighed, still staring at the ocean. The waves crashed onto the shore in high tide and the waves farther out had grown large. Just the sound of the ocean made her body relax. She had never liked having people do things for her. She felt weak if she did so. But her legs started to tremble with weakness that suddenly flooded into her. She breathed a heavy sigh and looked over at the male. His friendly expression finally made her give in and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 1:04 pm

(When I use the sun as time, I mean a sun as in from sunrise to sunset. If it was morning, a half sun would mean halfway through the day. It's the wolf POV thing.)

Vita gave a small grin and turned towards the forest. He could tell that she did not want him to fend for her, Maybe because she didn't want to burden him, but he wasn't sure. "I'll be back in a quarter of a sun. I'll have a rabbit at least." He turned and headed off towards the forest.

Vita walked through the dense brush to stay out of sight. He tread lightly, any noise is bad. He also needed to hear any flowing source of fresh water, that's where they prey would be. As he walked, he wondered what kind of impression he made. If he knew her well enough, he would have changed according to what she would have wanted, but he had never even seen this beauty before. Those eyes. They were wonderful. They had a very deep stare, but the best part was the color. They were a dark, elegant green before, like a pine tree. But as soon as he thanked her, they... brightened. They brightened from a pine tree to a bright flower.

Vita broke out of thought and told himself to concentrate. Stop, listen. He heard the peaceful flowing of a creek. It was about 30 paces to his left. He lie down on his belly and crawled towards it, and it didn't take much time at all for him to spot a whitetail deer taking a drink. It was a doe, which makes the hunt much easier. If he came back to the female with an antler gored in his side... The female, had she left? Had she just decided that she didn't like him? He popped back into reality. The doe had finished its drink, and was about to leave. He needed to attack now.

Vita waited for the deer to make a mistake. It ignorantly walked in hist direction, not knowing that it was heading towards its doom. Right as it passed, Vita sprang out and landed a perfect gouge in its neck. It tried to run, but it passed out from pain. He bit it in the neck again, feeling the satisfactory crunch of its spine. He dropped its head, and then made a small laugh. "Sorry deer, but we need food. I thank you for your contribution, you did well." He grabbed it by the neck and began to drag it back to the cliff. He once again went deep into thought about the female, until he reached the cliff.

(Wow, that took a while to write.)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 7:46 pm

When the male left, the lonesome feeling once again returned to Sephera. She growled softly under her breath, cursing herself for feeling that way. She felt like a strong, independent wolf. But then she saw and actually TALKED with that male. And everything changed, so it seemed. She felt lonely without him. She felt weak at the moment. She couldn't get her mind off of him. He was in everything she did now!

While looking at the ocean, she thought of how he rolled in it. While looking at the sand, she would think of the male's eye color. While looking at the jagged rocks, she would think of how he cut himself and she helped him. While clearing her throat, she would recall talking to him. And his voice. That silky smooth voice. Also how their two voices harmonized together to create a beautiful song. Whatever she did was somehow related to him and she wasn't sure if she liked or hated that. It made her weak. Love makes you weak. But is this love? Could she describe the way the male suddenly made her feel with one word?

The way her heart pounded in her chest. The way her stomach rolled and seemed to have a fluttering feeling. As though there were... butterflies in her stomach. It was a good feeling, but weird nonetheless. It made a soft grin light up her face, and even just his presence made her feel special, like she was wanted by someone. Instead of some fae that was ditched by her parents with no explanation. She still resented them for that, even though she never got a chance to know them. She didn't know what they looked like, how they acted, how they spoke, nothing!

Her thoughts were suddenly halted when her legs started to tremble badly. She whimpered softly, her vision blurring. She knew that the effects of her state of hunger were catching up to her. And she wished that the male would get back soon. Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground. The jagged rocks cut at her knees as she hit them and she lay on her side. Her vision got darker, darker, and the last thing she saw was the male breaking out from the forest line.

(So did this!)
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 8:32 pm

Vita had a firm grip on the doe's neck. He was wondering why he felt so strange leaving the female, considering the state she was in. He had hardly met her, but while walking back, he felt the need to hurry. So he did. He dragged the deer slowly at first, but now, he was at a jogging pace. Despite his numbing paw, he started to sprint. It took a very short while before he neared the cliff. Right as he exited the woods, he saw the female stumbling side to side, and then she collapsed to the ground. He dropped the deer, and sprinted up next to her. He bumped her with his paw several times, but got no response. He barked and yipped, and then rubbed his head against her back, but still got no response. he put his ear up to her chest to listen for a heartbeat, and there was. Her fur was very soft. He decided the only thing he could do was put the deer in front of her and wait for her to wake in the morning. "Goodnight..." he mumbled as he lowered down right beside her. He knew the ocean water would make the night cold, so he scooted closer for body heat.

Vita slowly opened his eyes, not remembering where he was. He turned and looked around, and noticed a black pile of fur. His memory returned to him, and he realized that the female had collapsed from starvation. She was still unconscious, and obviously hadn't woken during the night because the deer was untouched. He wanted her to have the first bite, so he began to descend to the beach to go fishing.

(something I've noticed... Every paragraph I've written so far starts with Vita.)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:46 pm

(oh wow. you're right O_o I hope i use the sun thing right)

Sephera did not dream in her state of unconsciousness. Nothing disturbed her steady rest. She felt as though she was in a never-ending world of darkness. But for some reason, it felt warm. Like something was against her, giving her warmth. She wished she had the control to be able to snuggle closer to the source, but alas, she did not. After what felt like a half-sun, the warmth disappeared and she longed for it to come back. She shuddered in the cold air. Then she got enough control of her body to sniff. Salty air hit her senses, and she tried to recall where she was. It took a short time, but finally she remembered. She was on the jagged rocks of a cliff next to the ocean. Her senses were very slow to come back, but they did come back one by one.

Touch came after smell, and she felt the jagged rocks digging into her side and the stinging sensation from the scrapes on her knees she got when she collapsed. She was positive that dried blood was caked in her fur around her knees. Then her hearing came back. She heard the waves lapping at the beach, relatively calm, and she heard a splashing in the water a few wolf lengths from her. Next was her taste, and her mouth was dry. Her throat and mouth longed for water, and her stomach ached twice as bad for food. She moaned softly at the pain in her stomach. Finally, her eyes blinked open. The sun was bright, but it seemed like a quarter sun or so. She looked over to the water and saw the male fishing. She coughed as another wave of hunger racked her body.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:06 pm

(Yep, you used it correctly. A half-sun would be about from sunrise to midday, and a quarter would be around a couple of hours. It's based on how long you see the sun, half sun is half the time you see it. Also, one moon would be about a full moon cycle.)

After a short while of fishing, Vita had caught, and killed, a meal's worth of fish. He had brought them one by one back up to the cliff, and then lie back down to wait for the female to rise.

Not too much time had gone by before the female began to sniff the cool air, and Vita knew that there was nothing he could do to help her awaken. He sat, studying the female's strange marking. He couldn't think of anything other than her being the daughter of the moon. He didn't understand, but then again, he didn't care. He heard the she-wolf whimper. He thought it might still be a while before the female recovered completely, and decided that more fish wouldn't hurt.

Once again, Vita returned to the cliff, and the female was watching him. "Well, do you want deer or fish?" He awaited a response. It had taken him this long to realize that he hadn't eaten for atleast two suns, and a hunger crashed into him like a wave, but he was too worried about the female to care.

(by the way, Rabbit Lake is Vita's territory, in case you didn't know)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:54 pm

Sephera looked at him, never before had she been this relieved to see someone. That familiar and welcomed feeling of her heart racing returned. She smiled softly at him, heaving herself off her side and onto her stomach.

She looked between the deer and the fish, her stomach growling the whole time. She decided that she wanted deer and slowly dragged herself to her paws. Her limbs trembled from exertion, but she walked over the deer's body. Her knees stung harshly when she walked, but she ignored it the best she could. She dug her teeth into the deer's neck, almost moaning as her stomach's growling settled. She savored the feeling of the deer's blood running down her throat and staining her muzzle red. Ravenous, she ate quickly, but slow enough so that she wouldn't get sick. The deer's neck was soon gone and she looked over at the male, more steady on her feet.

Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:08 pm

A satisfactory feeling came over Vita. The female wasn't in any condition to hunt before, and probably would have starved to death. "It's good that you're eating." He slowly made his way to the fish, and swallowed a few of them whole. He trotted over and sat lied down on hist stomach. He could tell that she was freezing cold, so he scooted up next to her, hoping that she wouldn't back away. "So, what can I call you?" he finally asked.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:14 pm

Sephera watched him carefully when he walked over to her, laying beside her. Her heart pounded faster when he scooted closer, though she wondered why he did so. She laid down beside him, and when he asked her name, she looked at her paws. Her fur brushed against his and a very soft smile lit her face. "Sephera," she whispered. She wasn't sure why, but she was almost afraid to tell him her name.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:27 pm

"Sephera. It's beautiful. My name's Vita." He felt her shaking change from shivering to nervousness. He scooted in even closer, almost pushing her. "relax...I'm just trying to warm you up." After a few moments, he spoke up again. "you know... I have a place that we can stay for a while. I didn't really want to say anything, but I can just feel that there's other wolves somewhere around here."
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:32 pm

Sephera nodded. "Vita..." she let his name roll off her tongue "I like it. And let's go. I do not need the presence of any more wolves than you," she said, surprising herself at how much she could talk if she wanted to. The words just flowed out of her and she started to lean into his warmth. She snapped herself out of it and waited for him to stand and lead the way to wherever this mysterious place was.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:51 pm

Vita was surprised at how much Sephera had just said. From the beginning, the very first howl, he knew she was a quiet wolf. It stunned him for a second, but he quickly stood up and descended from the cliff. "well, it's this beautiful lake surrounded by a forest. There's clearings here and there, creeks all over, and plenty of game. There is a bounty of rabbits, so we call it 'Rabbit Lake.' It's a great place." He stood patiently at the base of the cliff for Sephera, and then started the journey to Rabbit Lake.

(Anything else before I start a topic at Rabbit Lake?)
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:58 pm

Sephera folowed after Vita, her steps quiet.

(nope!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?)   I'm Lost Without You (alone, looking for a male?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1