Koi's life - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Koi's life

Go down 
+2
Waterkit
Night Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Koi's life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:52 pm

[yes the last one you where in Nights old pack]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 8:55 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 1:34 am

Koi walked back to his wonderful farm it was old and his humans where nice he caught a few mice and ate. Then he thought about his life. in a word he was lonely no one was with him now he didn't have a mat or anything no pups and no family the he started talking to his friend the cow "Hey buddy what should i do have i been living here to long or what!?" the cow just made and big moo at him. he sighed "I really like you cow your my best friend!" he was talking to a cow. yes it was time to find a mate. maybe the cow would love him
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 2:45 pm

Koi grabbed a piece of straw "Take me cow take me!" he said sitting by the cow he didn't even know if it was a female or not he sat down and rolled over to look up and see a birds nest on one of the beams he smiled and walked around the barn then he saw to pig "what shakin bacon?" he said hoping to old thing would be gone a new one had been born and it was time he took up that spot. Koi then thought about Night Shadow he was hopefully going to have pups he wanted a male and to name it Tobi. Koi was told this when Night first found him
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 1:59 am

Frost barreled into Koi and squealed 'Koi!! i missed you and i brought Solo!'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:02 am

Koi fell over and got some straw in his nose " you didn't see me talking to the cow did you?" he smiled he laughed "How have you been it been longer than i have liked to stay without a good friend and Solo can you talk now?"

Solo smiled and yipped "Not good it" she smiled but not talking was better than not being able to keep quiet
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:05 am

'duh i did i was here a few minutes ago and laughed so hard i could only meet you now.' Frost laughed then turned to solo. 'Solo do you know how to huntl et's hunt a rabbit or something'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:10 am

Koi laughed "well solo i am sorry to hear you can't talk very well but i hope it gets better" he turned to frost "Do you know that tiki likes you" he said it because tiki won't be quiet about her so he thought he should just tell her

Solo looked at Frost smiling she might have a boyfriend
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:12 am

' hah! i'm too young. never mind i've got no interest in boyfriends dont tell tiki yet.'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:14 am

[ can you help me put in for a pack? or at least teach me how. thks!]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:16 am

Koi smiled "Just wanted to tell you" then koi thought about it "Is solo allowed to be here night like loves her to death to let her come all the way out here"

Solo looked away as she did she saw tiki

Tiki walked into the huge barn and smiled when he saw Frost but hid it away

[I dont know how just go to claming grounds and look at the code]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:27 am

'coffee let us sneak out as i said to coffee solo needs to go out into the world soon' Frost turned to tiki 'hi'.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:31 am

Tiki turned "hi" then he went to his room a big part of the barn that was sealed off he didn't want to talk right now

Solo smiled maybe she liked Tiki but she couldn't even talk her head dropped tiki had not even said hi to her

"He has been like that for ever just saying hi and going to his side of the barn" sighs
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:34 am

'its ok. youre still young and because youre so nice everybody will like you' Frost said to solo. 'lets hunt! can solo join in?'
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:37 am

[hey could you find out the time-zone diff. between your country and southeast asia. just find one country from there i cant tell my country if you really want to know its a small red dot. figure it out yourself. lol]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:41 am

Koi looked at solo what was wrong with her

Tiki thought about the thing he was keeping from he sighed

Solos head dropped she found some mice and caught them and ate them fast

[just tell me what time it is where you are]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:44 am

[2:43pm]
'ill go have a talk with tiki. he's acting weird.' Frost walked over to tiki 'so... whats up?'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:46 am

Koi looked at Solo

Tiki turned " hey nothing i just want to be alone" he said

Solos head dropped she sighed and laid down

[its 12:46 am right now where i am i have my own computer]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:47 am

'why?' Frost pressed 'you got anything on your mind?'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:50 am

Tiki stared at her she couldn't know what he was thinking about could she " no nothing at all why do you want to ask me something?" his eyes lit up maybe she would going to say she liked him

Koi sat by Solo "its ok Solo"

Solo sighed again maybe he just would never like her
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:53 am

'nah. you're acting weird and i know your little secret.' Frost turned to solo 'its okay. tiki, you know you should care more about Solo? shes lonely.'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:57 am

Solo looked at Koi and smiled he was making a really weird face

Koi made the weird face he could and laughed too when she did the Koi necklace dangling

Tiki got right in front of Frost " shes just too young i have my sights set on a more beautiful sunset" he pushed her a bit back and smiled
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 2:59 am

Frost smiled 'well youre not up to the title 'boyfriend' yet but youre the best male friend i've had in my life.'
[logging out soon]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:01 am

Tiki stared at her and let her go then he sighed and looked back and solo but sayed in his room

Solo kept laughing till it hurt them she stopped

Koi liked her laugh it was cute i am child type of way

[I wish blair would get online and talk but i love talking to you too why is no one online any more]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:08 am

[she was online like 5 minutes ago now that is cruel gonna go soon]
Frost told tikki 'its all right' then curled up on a stack of hay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koi's life
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next