Seasons?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Seasons?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Seasons? Empty
PostSubject: Seasons?   Seasons? Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:09 am

could we have a change in seasons? like a change every month or something so rpers dont get bored. it'll make it cooler if we could migrate when rabbit lake freezes over or something. just a suggestion cos i'm getting bored where its summer all year round and we can take a sip from the pool any time we want. Wolf survival's supposed to be hard!
like i said, just a suggestion. LOVE THIS SITE!!!
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

Seasons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons?   Seasons? Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 2:01 pm

Oh, that sounds really interesting actually. It reminds me of an old wolf simulator I used to play. -cough wolfquest cough- But I think that might require an extra tidbit of programming (html probably) if it were to appear at the top of the forum. Maybe they could make a forum for that... but I don't see that working efficiently. Then theres the issue of timing the seasons. I don't think everyone would like seasons to change only four times a year, it would cause a lot of waiting and seasonal boredom (lol that was an unintended pun). But maybe if they had it change once a week, or once a month, it would be interesting. Maybe even it could be set up where the season stayed the same until the site members began to ask for season changes when they start to get bored.

But these are all just an expansion on your idea. Really, All of this is a bunch of "What if"s, and "Maybe"s.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Seasons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons?   Seasons? Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 3:30 pm

Hey guys here's the deal. Changing seasons in your RP is completely up to you if you're in a pack at Rabbit Lake...if you have any questions about this check out the Pack updates in Yellowstone Park, this should help clarify things...I do mine according to how the seasons change in real life but if you wish to change it every month this would be okay, just make sure all players in your RP are aware that these changes are going to occur. Again, you can ONLY do this if you have a pack there. Hope this was helpful. Have a nice day.

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seasons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seasons?   Seasons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seasons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: