Hey i'm new

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Hey i'm new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaheart
` pup

Hey i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Hey i'm new   Hey i'm new Icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2012, 12:40 pm

So, i just arrived and i have a few questions. I read the rules and the bit about territories. Is it possible to join someone elses pack and if so how? If not and my wolf is a loner, does it need a territory or can i wander? If anyone wants to rp with me, PM me Smile
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Hey i'm new Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new   Hey i'm new Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2012, 10:21 pm

To join someone a pack is usually as simple as PMing the person who's in charge of that pack. To find that out go to the Topic entitled Pack Information. Your wolf doesn't need a territory or need to be part of any pack to RP where they wish, just know that the pack on that land can choose whether or not to respond to your post and in most cases if you wish them to respond it's best to post in the topic they are already RPing in so they know you're interested in joining. Plus adding a little OOC ( hey can I join?) before you post never hurts either. I hope this has answered all of your questions, I'm Kih by the way one of the Moderators here and I am willing to answer your questions should you have any more. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

Hey i'm new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: