uh Hai?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

uh Hai?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

Female Age : 28

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:08 am

Haiii guys and gurls :D

I'm Ookami a 16 year ol girl from the amazing country of Australia
Uh i'm new to this site but not to the world of rp although have never rp'd an animal before.

I like music, anime and manga
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:13 am

Nice to meet you Ookami. My name is Kihyah, but people call me Kih and I kind of prefer Kih. Have you ever watched Spirited away or Princess Mononoke? They're two of my favorite anime movies. Also what kind of music are you into and do you play any instruments yourself?
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:18 am

Spirited away = epic movie XD

and i like visual Kei bands (Japanese) also some bands that are favs of mine are Nickleback, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Slipknot Ect

Does the triangle count as an instrument? heehee but no i don't, what about you though? any types of music or do you play instruments at all? WHat about surfing, i love to surf, do you know how???
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:25 am

Sounds like we have about the same taste of music, I'm also into bands like Nickleback, linkin park but I do like some of the darker side of music like Marilyn Manson, Korn etc. but I'm a music nut so I really like all types of music as long as its catchy and has good lyrics. I play many instruments actually, took piano for about sixteen years, baritone B.C. (bass cleft) in band class and taught myself to play the electric guitar and looking to teach myself some violin soon hopefully.

I don't know how to surf but I've always wanted to do the wind surfing that I've seen cause the air they get and the flips...awesome! I also want to get into sky diving with a wing suit too, always wanted to fly so..yeah. Is the surfing good in Australia? And have you gone surfing anywhere outside of Australia?
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:53 pm

Nickleback, Korn and Slipknot... I love you all. Lol but anyways, welcome to the site and hope you have a lot of fun, you seem to understand what to do already so I won't explain it. By the way, anyone like any sort of techno or dubstep? I generally listen to deathcore or dubstep, or atleast something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 5:45 pm

I'm not into the really dark sort of bands but i get what you mean by catchy and good lyrics :3
Wow, i tried to play Piano once and almost learnt it but had to give it up then i tried Guitar and failed misriably haha, but awesome about violin, good luck to you stpatty

OMG the wind surfing thing would be epic, i know how to surf but sure would like to give it a shot, as well as Skydiving and bungee jumping, i'm a bit of a risk taker :D
Yeah, if you find the right beach it's great surfing but no i haven't been outside this country at all, although next year apparently I'm going to Japan next year.

Haiii Penman lol!
Yah i've been on sites like this a bit so I'm pretty caught up on what I have to do :)
Hmm Techno I loves but not so much Dubstep, but also i'm really excited for next month, get to go to Melbourne's Nickleback concert :DDDD cheers
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2012, 2:02 am

Awesome! And yeah I like Techno, but mine's more old school techno like Moby and some of Coldplay is techno too which I love coldplay never heard of Dubstep though so I'll have to youtube it. And hurray for us dark siders!! We have cookies!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

uh Hai? Empty
PostSubject: Re: uh Hai?   uh Hai? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

uh Hai?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: