Khione and Leya [two males needed]

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
+2
LoneFemale
lanrox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Khione and Leya [two males needed] Empty
PostSubject: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 7:33 am

Khione settled down and dug a den at the base of a large tree.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Black Shadow walks into hunting grounds   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 11:55 am

Black shadow walks in to hunting grounds, and smells she-wolf. He walks up to her hoding a rabbit in his mouth, and puts it down and says "Hi, im Shadow,"
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 10:27 pm

Khione walked up to him, wagging her tail slightly. "Hi..." She muttered. Then remembering her manners, she made her den bigger. "you might want to come in."
Back to top Go down
Hei
` pup

Hei

PostSubject: II. Encounters   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2012, 4:10 am

Over by the trees, a gray wolf watched the two young wolves greet, the black wolf offering the female a rabbit carcass. They were oblivious to his presence.

Hei's single ear pricked forward, his tail swept side to side lazily.

He had traveled afar; it had been a long time since he'd met another wolf. But no matter.

These were young ones, inexperienced and naive; he could have them under his paws in a heartbeat.

Last edited by Hei on November 1st 2012, 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 11:49 am

"Thanks," Black Shadow said and slowly walked into the den, trying not to disturb anything in the den.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 11:12 pm

"nice to meet you, i'm Khione." She smiled
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2012, 11:36 pm

(Can you reserve a spot for me?) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 3:16 am

[ Reserve a spot? You can start to rp now, actually, and see who Khione chooses. That would be interesting. :3]
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 11:05 am

Black Shadow stared at the new male wolf that came in. Then He grabed a rabbit i had had with me, and gave it to Khione.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 6:06 pm

(I have no male wolves free,I created spyro for one of your wolves,but hes not accepted yet,lanrox.hi lonefemale!:))
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 6:42 pm

(hiya edme!)
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 2:47 am

Khione accepted the rabbit. "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 5:46 pm

(Haha couldn't reply till now, but i found it XD)

Leya had been wandering around in search of a meal for both her and Kihone and returned with the carcass of a hare in her jaws walking over to the den that she found had been dug out. Suddenly the scent of another wolf made her hackles rise and she growled dropping the carcass at the foot of the den, she was normally wary of unknown wolves but maybe Kihone had found a mate, but then again he might be a threat "Kihone, please till me you know this wolf I smell. At the same time another scent flitted through the air, another wolf had been here recently, although not as close "I'll be back Raising her nose to the air she sniffed and headed in the direction of the scent. if they were to stay here for a bit they needed to set there place and so she walked a bit away and started marking their territory, checking around making sure no stray wolves were about.

Another wolves scent grew closer and her tail lifted high, showing she wasn't afraid "Who's there?!" leya snapped and growled menacingly, she wasn't knew to fighting and she was pretty sure she could take this wolf if he posed a threat
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 10:34 pm

Khione laughed. "he's a visitor. Chill."
Back to top Go down
Hei
` pup

Hei

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:10 am

"Who's there?" the white female challenged. Her eyes were bright, her tail was held high; this was her turf and she intended to defend it.

She was one of those proud types.

And so was he.

Hei stepped out into the light.

"Me," he replied.

Yin was late, but no matter. It was better if she never saw this.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 7:29 am

Khione heard a proud, arrogant voice declare, "Me." she growled and said, "excuse me. be right back." She raced out of the den, thinking the wolf might have hurt her friend. She charged at Hei, knocking him off the ground and knocking all the air out of his lungs as she grabbed his throat
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 10:18 am

yin troted in. she had fallen a bit behind but, was able to follow hei's scent. finally she caught up to him, and was surprised to see him in a battle. "get off him!" she growled to the new wolf. she stagered toward them.
Back to top Go down
Hei
` pup

Hei

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 4:30 pm

[Lanrox: I'm pretty sure that Hei would have anticipated that, but no matter Wink]

Hei noticed the younger female bolt out of the den. No warning, no provocation. She was going straight for him.

You've got to be kidding me.

The journey had weakened him more than he'd thought. The impact knocked Hei off his feet. Already the new wolf was going for his throat.

"Where are your manners?" snarled Hei. This was not how wolves behaved back where Hei came from. There, wolves had a code of conduct which minimized bloodshed of their own kind. This kind of unprovoked behavior would get you shunned from your pack; a death sentence. Hei had always assumed that the rules were universal.

Well, that just showed the danger of assumptions.

In the corner of his eyes, he saw Yin catch up.

"Get off him!" she growled.

"Yin! No!"

He had to get to her, fast, before they did. He turned sharply on the ground to deflect his attacker onto his strong flanks, flipping onto his feet.

Huh, imagine how embarrassing that'd be if I had been killed by a puppy.

Immediately he stood in front of Yin, glaring coldly at the strange wolves.

"Friendly one, isn't she?" he growled in an undertone to Yin.
Back to top Go down
Ookami
` dispersal

Ookami

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:56 pm

Leya just watched as Kihone pounced on Hei, knocking him to the ground and rolled her eyes "I can handle this myself Kihone!" Leya growled as suddenly a new female approached and snarled at her then sighed and blinked quieting down, going in between Kihone and the two other wolves "Okay, may I ask what you two are doing in our turf?" Leya calmed down but her hackles were still risen, she figured that since he had started this she should at least take charge of the situation, besides that wolf was right about the manners, he hadn't exactly done anything threatening.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2012, 5:57 pm

yin snorted. "quite." she muttered back. she foud it intresting that, as soon as they leave the frozen forest, hei somehow gets into a fight. oh well. her stomach growled but she ignored it, waiting to see if they would attack again.she waited for hei to answer. she was following him after all
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 2:35 am

"Sorry, Leya... i just thought you were in trouble." Frost murmured. She turned back to the two strangers. "I'm sorry. That's not how I usually act."
Back to top Go down
Hei
` pup

Hei

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 5:38 am

"May I ask you what are you two doing on our turf?" said the dominant female, her hackles still raised.

Hei's eyes swept over the situation. Three against two; or rather three against one and a half.

Given how the juvenile knocked him over so easily, he wasn't he wasn't in prime state.

But more worryingly, Yin was still weak, barely able to walk. Knowing her, she'd drag her dead carcass into battle if he let her. If she followed him any longer, he would soon be unable to protect her.

That's right. He'd saved Yin, but he really needed to move on.

Hei nodded to the dominant female.

"I am standing here, asking for your permission to take Yin in. You are strong; I can see that. You can look after her much better than I can.".
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 7:41 am

Khione looked at Leya. Then she looked Yin over. It was fine with her, so she shrugged and waited for Leya's response.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 11:47 am

yin laid down, now that the danger seemed to be over. she was tired from traveling from the freezing forest to here and not eating for days.she looked at hei, confused. was he going to leave her here? with these strange wolves? she must be to mutch trobble for him to handle, being weak a the moment. she just wanted to sleep, or eat something. she didn't really care what came first.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2012, 6:29 pm

Spyro walked in to the area."woa,sorry if I disturbed you guys"he said seeing all the diferint wolves in the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khione and Leya [two males needed]   Khione and Leya [two males needed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next