. [V e x i] .

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

. [V e x i] .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexi
` pup

Vexi

Merry Christmas Eve! ;]

Female Age : 25

. [V e x i] . Empty
PostSubject: . [V e x i] .   . [V e x i] . Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 11:54 am

. [V e x i] . Silver_maned_wolf_by_liengod
N a m e:
Vexinate
Nickname: Vexi

G e n d e r:
Fae

S t r e n g t h:
Vexi has a wide variety of strengths, her legs are slender and tall enough to support her strong upper body. Giving her strong legs that give her an advantage in speed and sometimes strength. Though she doesn't use her strength as much as she does or would her speed. She's also a strong swimmer and climber, and she has great talent for fishing and tracking things.

W e a k n e s s:
Just like strengths she has a variety of weaknesses making her just like any other wolf, despite for her speed she just doesnt have the necessary strength that some wolves would contain rather then her speed. She's not very skilled in working as a team with other wolves and has always been a loner like fae, and being able to work in a pack should be any wolves instinct when they are born into one. She was just treated and taught a little differently is all.

P e l t C o l o r:
Her pelt is a silvery white coloring.

M a r k i n g s:
Along with her silvery white fur she has dark black brown stockings on her legs and an black brown underbelly that reaches to her undertail. Her ears and snout are also black brown.

E y e c o l o r:
Her eyes are a white-blue color.

P e r s o n a l i t y:
Vexi is very wild spirited and care free. She doesn't care much about others and believes that all you should be doing is taking care and worrying about your self rather then others, she loves to play around and joke around as well. But sometimes she takes it a bit to far to the point that she gets bitten and punished for her childish games.

O t h e r:
- Shes about 3 years and 8 Months old.
- - She has no Crush/Mate
- - - She left her birth pack and became a loner.

H u m a n o r W o l f:
Wolf
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

. [V e x i] . Empty
PostSubject: Re: . [V e x i] .   . [V e x i] . Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 3:19 pm

Approved, nice bio and welcome. =]
Back to top Go down

. [V e x i] .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Claiming and Characters :: Character Area :: Accepted Wolves-
Jump to: