Illuminated

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Illuminated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Illuminated Empty
PostSubject: Illuminated   Illuminated Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2012, 8:31 pm

Name:Illuminated or Ghostface

Strength:Fighting, being quiet, seeing smelling[he is like an assassin]

Weakness:His Jumping is short and quick not very good,his ears were bad but he can still hear but you may have to repeat what you say

Pelt Color:Smoke Black

Markings:White face

Eye color:Icy Blue

Personality:He is like the smoke from a fire not as strong as the fire but he chokes you and when you faint you are left for his boss the fire.He is hard to love and his saying is "Everything dies but when it dies by me its quick" he is not that happy. As he is young his brother is ripped away from him and then it was said that his river blue eyes turned to ice as did his soul.When he killed his brother when he was sleeping he said to his mother before he killed her and his father "I must have had icy in my veils to do what i did... and i welcomed it!"

Other:His eyes did change color from the normal pup eyes which stayed long than most wolves and was thought to be his real eye color it wasn't and as he grew out of them they turned icy

Picture:

Human or Wolf:wolf

Last edited by Night Shadow on December 31st 2012, 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Illuminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminated   Illuminated Icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2012, 12:12 am

Night Shadow wrote:
Name:Illuminated or Ghostface

Strength:Fighting, being quiet, seeing smelling[he is like an assassin]

Weakness:His Jumping is short and quick not very good,his ears were bad but he can still hear but you may have to repeat what you say

Pelt Color:Smoke Black

Markings:White face

Eye color:Icy Blue

Personality:He is like the smoke from a fire not as strong as the fire but he chokes you and when you faint you are left for his boss the fire.He is hard to love and his saying is "Everything dies but when it dies by me its quick" he is not that happy. As he is young his brother is ripped away from him and then it was said that his river blue eyes turned to ice as die his soul.Wehn he killed his brother when he was sleeping he said to his mother before he killed her and his father "I must have had icy in my veils to do what i did... and i welcomed it!"

Other:His eyes did change color from the normal pup eyes which stayed long than most wolves and was thought to be his real eye color it wasn't and as he grew out of them they turned icy

Picture:   http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2034/1880501636_9f7fb8a0f2_b.jpg   pretend his fur is darker a lot darker

Human or Wolf:wolf
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Illuminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminated   Illuminated Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 3:21 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illuminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminated   Illuminated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Claiming and Characters :: Character Area :: Accepted Wolves-
Jump to: