Aha vassup? c;

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Aha vassup? c;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexi
` pup

Vexi

Merry Christmas Eve! ;]

Female Age : 25

Aha vassup? c; Empty
PostSubject: Aha vassup? c;   Aha vassup? c; Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 6:42 am

Hey.! c;

Names Eve, here to roleplay and just relax considering this is the only way I CAN relax. To tell you the truth I love sports and doing after school activitys, I'm a soccer jock and a cheerleader. [: Plus my school day runs from 7:00 till about 5:00 and when I have sports... 7:00 - 8:00 a full 13 hours of school. I love school, no lie there. I'm also 14 and a freshman, one of the youngest freshman. Despite my age I'm also starting this new drivers ed training thing down here in Indiana over at this Highschool. I just love the programs they come up with.<3

Favorite fruit: Kiwis and Mangos!
Wolves or Wild Cats: Wolfys
Girls or boys: Boys
Sports or homework: Sports!
BMX or Skateboard: BMX
TV or School: School [I hardly even know whats on TV anymore.]

Times I will be active:
Monday-Thursday: 9pm-10pm [maybe]
Friday: 6pm-Whenever I fall asleep. c;
Saturday-Sunday: 6am- Whenever I get asked to go outside.

Okay! Well I'm also looking fir some other lone wolves by the way, I'm hoping to do a few 1 on 1 topics. Just so my character Vexi can have some friends/enemies!
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Aha vassup? c; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aha vassup? c;   Aha vassup? c; Icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2013, 1:10 pm

Welcome to the site, Vexi. Nice to meet you. =]
Back to top Go down
Edith the Lieutenant
` pup

Edith the Lieutenant

''All hail the King!!''

Female Age : 22

Aha vassup? c; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aha vassup? c;   Aha vassup? c; Icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2013, 1:11 am

Vexi wrote:
Hey.! c;

Names Eve, here to roleplay and just relax considering this is the only way I CAN relax. To tell you the truth I love sports and doing after school activitys, I'm a soccer jock and a cheerleader. [: Plus my school day runs from 7:00 till about 5:00 and when I have sports... 7:00 - 8:00 a full 13 hours of school. I love school, no lie there. I'm also 14 and a freshman, one of the youngest freshman. Despite my age I'm also starting this new drivers ed training thing down here in Indiana over at this Highschool. I just love the programs they come up with.<3

Favorite fruit: Kiwis and Mangos!
Wolves or Wild Cats: Wolfys
Girls or boys: Boys
Sports or homework: Sports!
BMX or Skateboard: BMX
TV or School: School [I hardly even know whats on TV anymore.]

Times I will be active:
Monday-Thursday: 9pm-10pm [maybe]
Friday: 6pm-Whenever I fall asleep. c;
Saturday-Sunday: 6am- Whenever I get asked to go outside.

Okay! Well I'm also looking fir some other lone wolves by the way, I'm hoping to do a few 1 on 1 topics. Just so my character Vexi can have some friends/enemies!
Hello, Vexi. It was a pleasure to know and talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aha vassup? c; Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aha vassup? c;   Aha vassup? c; Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aha vassup? c;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: